Romania? I'm interested in living there after college

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
hamdizzel444
Freshman Poster

Romania? I'm interested in living there after college

Post by hamdizzel444 »

I meant a Romanian women and her husband a few weeks and she seemed wonderful
and full of knowledge she said Romania was a great country and I should consider living there
after college how does living there work finding a job teaching English things like that
I been interested in living in Europe for sometime
designer
Freshman Poster

Re: Romania? intrested in living there after college

Post by designer »

hamdizzel444 wrote:I meant a Romanian women and her husband a few weeks and she seemed wonderful
and full of knowledge she said Romania was a great country and I should consider living there
after college how does living there work finding a job teaching English things like that
I been interested in living in Europe for sometime
Don't live there, it's horrible. I got scammed there and will never forget how I was treated and what I saw. It's almost a 3rd world country. If you like those kinds of places then go! But I will tell you that it is bad and everyone is corrupt. The Romanians will try to convince you that all of the bad stuff is only the result of the Gypsies. It is not. They blame Gypsies for everything. The Romanian people are the real low lifes and criminals. There is a lot of organized crime there also. They cant event treat their pets right. To a Romanian woman you are only a wallet and nothing more. Don't trust them! In anything! Do as you may but don't say anything later, because you were warned beforehand.