Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wait...are you guys meeting all these girls online? (China)

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Chinese girls nice/approachable?

Too easy
No votes
like USA
50%
no
No votes
hell no
50%

Total votes : 2

Wait...are you guys meeting all these girls online? (China)

Postby lovemehate » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:45 pm

I have been looking at lots of posts, and I see all sorts of info on meeting girls, but then I catch lines about "We exchanged emails" ect ect.....

Is this all mostly being done online?

I ask cause I plan on going in 2015 to teach, however the last thing I want to do while am there is date-online, its one of the things am trying to get away from.

so anyone with exp. in this, how easy/hard are they to approach (around china, not Muslims) I know my fear of talking to girls is a product of living in USA, but how is it over there?

I just wounder why would you have to meet them online if they are everywhere looking for husbands (from what I understand after the first date).

please weigh in.....
lovemehate
Freshman Poster

Return to Questions and Advice