Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Paying for a spousal visa in Japan?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Paying for a spousal visa in Japan?

Postby magnum » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:10 pm

I've been thinking about it, every angle of attempting to get to japan without wasting 4 years of my youth studying in the usa for a 4 year degree to get a low pay job in a country that might not even want me at the end of it.

The fastest way to japan seems to be paying a Japanese woman to marry me, morally questionable, I probably would never do it, but still it would be the fastest way.

I would have no intention of staying with her and she would know about indention and the arrangement would be strictly business.

Have any of you heard about something like this, I know it makes finding a job a cake walk compared to someone looking for sponsorship.

On the moral aspect, I have no intention on meaning any commitment to this woman physically or spiritually it's just on paper.

However I'd love to find a real wife, but that's unlikely to happen in any realistic time frame.

Of course I could simply give up on japan...but dreams die hard.
Junior Poster

Postby xiongmao » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:53 am

Not sure about Japan, but sham marriages are illegal in the UK, and people have been jailed for taking part.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
Veteran Poster

Return to Questions and Advice