Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Girl from Nantong

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Girl from Nantong

Postby RedMenace » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:45 am

I noticed the first time I met her which was a week or two ago that she had this big smile on her face. She is 23(probably 22) and Unlike all the other girls I met at the hostel I stayed at always had a big ass smile when she saw me. I bought a long range laser pointer which she asked questions about. I told her you could light a match with it. Unknown to me, she went out of her way to bring me a box of match a few days later. I knew something was up. A few days after she invited me to a KTV karaoke but I couldn't make it cause I was at the house of the other female I came to China to meet. I rarely saw her so I was waiting to ask her for her wechat before I left the hostel. I still didn't see her so I asked one of the guys I shared a room with to tell her to add me on wechat. She asked who I was and if I was the "laser boy" which I find funny. So me lately with my "not giving a f**k" mood decided to ask her to have lunch. She was jolly about it and asked me if I wanted to come to her yoga lesson after we are done. So I agreed and we agreed to meet at 11 in the hostel. I went there today and was freaking shocked. She had been asking my room mates about me, when I wake up, what I like e.t.c. Lol I was like wtf. She gave me a scarf as a present(I will get her flowers next time since I was unexpecting her actions). We proceeded to the restaurant and I noticed she was walking so damn close to me sometimes bumping into me. She would come really close to me and pull my arm when a car was behind us. She is okay looks wise and quite intelligent. We arrived at the restaurant and she ordered some food. Whenever I was speaking to her, I noticed she would bend and lower her head with a big smile on her face. She laughs at everything I say lol. wtf. So after the dinner we went to the yoga lesson which I am going to write an article about the sexual nature of yoga. The lesson was bullshit but it tired me out. Before the lesson started we had to wait for 2 hrs. So naturally we began to chat. She asks me if I have a girlfriend and I said no. I found out she hasn't had a boyfriend (probably a virgin) and says mainland Chinese guys don't want women who have ambitions. I don't have long in Shanghai but the fact that she already likes me and says I am "cool in girl's mind" and always gets super close to me when we walk makes it possible to seal the deal. She got a scholarship to Australia to study economics for 2 years and work for another 2. During the chat she says something about me visiting her there. I actually have a crush on her too. I want to seal the deal with her before I leave but I am not sure whether 4 days is too short of a time to sleep with a girl who clearly likes you. Do you guys think I should do that or just take things slow and visit her in Australia? If the former, should I give her a day before asking for another meetup? I would have some drinks with her (to lower the inhibitions) before inviting her to "watch a film" or some other bullshit at my hotel. :wink:
Freshman Poster

Return to Questions and Advice