Do I have a chance with Asian girls if I'm short and Polish?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

Pszczola wrote:Honestly I don't want stand out from other men.
Then don't go to Asia.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pszczola
Freshman Poster

Post by Pszczola »

Why? In Asia lives tall men?
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

I had Poland on my list of places to visit to find a girlfriend. I also heard online the women in Poland would be more forgiving of a man who has a blue collar job. (This is just what I heard, I have no idea how most Polish women really are since I don't live there.) Poland was one of the countries on my list of Eastern European countries to use as a backup plan to find a girlfriend just in case Russia didn't work out for whatever reason. But from what you say, Pszczola, I might have to reconsider going there to find a girlfriend since I am only 5 ft. 8in./170cm tall. I still want to visit Poland for recreation and tourism, though. (not sex tourism)
Pszczola
Freshman Poster

Post by Pszczola »

Poland is interesting country. You will find here forests and mountains. Polish people like foreigners. 170 you are taller than me, but many women have 160-175 cm.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

As long as you're not Black, you can succeed in Asia.
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

Here is some information on Thailand from a former poster, Americaninbangkok. I liked reading his posts and how he tells the good and bad things about Thailand. He is blunt and to the point. http://www.anamericaninbangkok.com/ He recommends avoiding relationships with bar girls and other prostitution places. Avoid the ladyboys, too.
Pszczola
Freshman Poster

Post by Pszczola »

I found

http://www.netkobiety.pl/t64832.html

Here women from Poland wrote about men height. You use a translatore and read.

Polish girl wrote "W Polsce kobiety mają jakiś fetysz na punkcie męskiego wzrostu. Prawie wszystkie by chciały faceta między 180-186 cm. I paradoksalnie nawet te niskie chcą wysokiego"

translated

" In Poland women have a fetish on point heights men. Almost all want guy between 180-186 cm. Even short girls want tall man."

You see, I'm very short and I'm from Poland. From country when girls want tall men.

Could not have been worse

This is not place for me.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Pszczola wrote:I found

http://www.netkobiety.pl/t64832.html

Here women from Poland wrote about men height. You use a translatore and read.

Polish girl wrote "W Polsce kobiety mają jakiś fetysz na punkcie męskiego wzrostu. Prawie wszystkie by chciały faceta między 180-186 cm. I paradoksalnie nawet te niskie chcą wysokiego"

translated

" In Poland women have a fetish on point heights men. Almost all want guy between 180-186 cm. Even short girls want tall man."

You see, I'm very short and I'm from Poland. From country when girls want tall men.

Could not have been worse

This is not place for me.
Don't waste your time on those forums hoping for some validation from women. Sounds like they're spoiled. What part of Poland are you in? I doubt this could be the case everywhere in Poland.

Anyhow, I'm telling you, in other places of the globe women just want you to be a little bit taller than them, that's all. If it's not working out, get the hell out of there.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pszczola wrote:Why? In Asia lives tall men?
Yes. Asian guys are generally shorter than white guys. But the young generation in NE Asia are getting taller now. If you go to Philippines or Thailand, the guys are about 5ft 4inches tall on average, which is shorter than you. You would feel tall there.

How do Polish women view Asian men? When I was there, I got the feeling that they prefer white men only, and tall ones at that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pszczola
Freshman Poster

Post by Pszczola »

"I doubt this could be the case everywhere in Poland."

Don't you see? Poland is small country. Women in this country are the same

Winston really you were here?

I have to change country. I think about Philippines.

Even yesterday old woman name me little guy

In my country women disqualified short guy.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Here is a map that may help you decide on a country:

http://www.averageheight.co/average-mal ... by-country
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do I have a chance with Asian girls if I'm short and Pol

Post by momopi »

Pszczola wrote:Firstly I'm very sorry for my language mistakes.
I'm from Poland and I have a 23 years old
I have only 165 cm height so girls don't like me
I often hear "why are you so short?" or "you're short"
In Poland much girls have a between 170-175 height. Too tall for me.
Mens in this country have about 175-185 height. I am very short alongside them.
I feel sad. My face is pretty. Really I like her. Unfortunately my height don't allow me on success with women
therefore I think about Asian girls. How do you think. Do I have a chance with Asian girls? that I know that asian girls are short but how much? How do you think, is pretty face although short height be will attractive for Asian women?
The continent of Asia has 4.3 billion people. But before we get to that, have you visited France?
Pszczola
Freshman Poster

Post by Pszczola »

I haven't been in France. What do you mean propose the country?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

The French aren't short. Average height for men is 5'9.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Pszczola wrote:Even yesterday old woman name me little guy
Then tell her "shutup, old b*tch". Don't take insult from anyone, and don't give too much weight to their opinion. You don't want her crusty-ass, so who cares.

As I've grown older and lost patience with people's general stupidity, I've become somewhat more rude when necessary, and people think twice before messing with me. I especially make it known I can call people out on their flaws in a nanosecond.
Don't be too nice, as that will actually make you appear smaller. How you present yourself does have some % on the equation.

Anyhow man, get in shape and start packing up! Tell us your plans, I don't want to think we have another Mr Darcy here.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?