Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How to ask a woman on a date

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How to ask a woman on a date

Postby drealm » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:12 am

I don't have any dating experience so I'm out of touch with what's considered normal.

When a guy asks a girl on a date where is it done?

Do you do it in person? Over the phone? Email?

I don't care if I'm rejected, the candidate I have in mind has a 90% chance of rejecting me. So I don't have a problem with speaking in person. However I want the person to reject me if they don't like me. I don't want to manipulate them into agreeing because they're shy. So I want to give them an exit if they want it. It seems that doing things in person to a woman feels like entrapment, so they'll submit even if they don't like the guy.

Any thoughts?
drealm
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:53 am

I think it's best to do it person and just be direct, showing confidence.

But it also depends on where you met the girl. Met her in real life? Then you should definitely ask her out in person. On a dating site or elsewhere on the internet? It's OK to do it by email or phone.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:20 am

It is actually the female that initiates contact. Put yourself in a position where a female will catch your eye. Go up to her and chat to her about what it is fashionable to chat about. The context should provide you with the subject matter, but failing that just chat about the usual smalltalk BS (which in the West would be the weather or in Korea would be what you had for breakfast). Then at some point ask her out to wherever it is fashionable to ask her out to and take it from there.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Questions and Advice