How to ask a woman on a date

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
drealm
Junior Poster

How to ask a woman on a date

Post by drealm »

I don't have any dating experience so I'm out of touch with what's considered normal.

When a guy asks a girl on a date where is it done?

Do you do it in person? Over the phone? Email?

I don't care if I'm rejected, the candidate I have in mind has a 90% chance of rejecting me. So I don't have a problem with speaking in person. However I want the person to reject me if they don't like me. I don't want to manipulate them into agreeing because they're shy. So I want to give them an exit if they want it. It seems that doing things in person to a woman feels like entrapment, so they'll submit even if they don't like the guy.

Any thoughts?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 3rd, 2020, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is actually the female that initiates contact. Put yourself in a position where a female will catch your eye. Go up to her and chat to her about what it is fashionable to chat about. The context should provide you with the subject matter, but failing that just chat about the usual smalltalk BS (which in the West would be the weather or in Korea would be what you had for breakfast). Then at some point ask her out to wherever it is fashionable to ask her out to and take it from there.