Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How would a Native American do in Japan, love wise?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How would a Native American do in Japan, love wise?

Postby nicalandia » Sat May 03, 2014 9:52 pm

I will be Traveling to the Philippines by the end of the year, I hope I do well with the locals, But I have Always wanted to visit Japan, and maybe even live there for a good amount of years, I was wondering if its true what they say about Japanese women and people in general, are they really that racist?
nicalandia
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm

I wouldn't recommend Japan. They only like Japanese and White guys I heard. The girls are cold and cliquish too. And the culture is xenocentric.

Yeah any decent guy will do well in Philippines.

I would suggest you go to Europe. Europeans have a thing for exotic cultures, like Native Americans. Do you look exotic? If so, you'd get a lot more attention if you dressed like Native American clothes too. :)
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Mon May 05, 2014 8:28 am

It's worth hanging out in Japan for a while - most people can get a free 90 day visa on arrival.

I found dating hard there (and so have many other gaijin) but some say it's great.

I might well go back there at some point.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby nicalandia » Mon May 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Winston wrote:Do you look exotic? If so, you'd get a lot more attention if you dressed like Native American clothes too. :)
I look like young sitting bull(Lakhota)

ummm how about China? or Korea? I really like those Petite Asian girls that look like they never get older than 20 even if they are 40, those genes..
nicalandia
Freshman Poster

Return to Questions and Advice