Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Thankfully I found this site about half a year ago, and I've lurked and read almost everything. I've begun to realize that all of this is sadly the truth, especially with regards to feminism...you older guys should see how the brainwashed social justice warrior college girls act in 2015. Interestingly enough all of the normal and decent women I know in college are all from foreign countries or 1st generation/raised by foreign parents. Practically every American girl is just a mess, confused, likely tatted, and impossible to even consider for marriage or a real relationship. Anyways, for the questions, let me just list them out for readability:
- Is there seriousness and sincerity with women on online sites, in general? Are they just gold digging, playing around, ect even if I were to send clear messages against those things?
- Why are there so many girls looking to marry US/foreign men, esp from PI? Are they that poor and treated that badly? Or do they think they will be living like a celebrity? What do they expect from men?
- Is it possible to bring a women back to the US without being screwed by the BS and anti-man marriage laws?
- Is it possible to bring a women back without succumbing to bad cultural influences (I know most of it is from TV, which I will block)
- Is there any good place in the US to live? I'm considering a smaller, nicer town in maybe the midwest or south. The northeast is atrocious!
- How difficult is it to maintain a relationship from thousands of miles away? Unfortunately I won't be able to visit anywhere for a while but I can't wait...
- Where is the best place to choose from in terms of compatibility? (I'm fairly conservative, laid back, I like spending time at home and just being close to family/close friends, not too social, "intellectual" though that word sounds stuck up, I'd like things like walking, sightseeing, reading, laid-back sports for fun) Not exciting enough for the danger-diggers here.
- What success have you guys had? (in terms of LTR)
Any advice appreciated, and thanks for the information on this website.
You can find good ones. Use discernment. Scammers act quickly. If a girl asks you for money (which will usually happen quickly) then you block her and preferably report her. Gold diggers are pretty obvious too. Just be alert and use common sense and it shouldn't be a problem.
No female, in the history of EVER, has ever sought to marry down and have a worse life than she had before.
Sure. It's also possible that you won't die from a gunshot wound. Wouldn't count on that, though. And even if you don't get screwed over, you will ALWAYS be vulnerable to it.
If you are really serious about that, you should talk to Fschmidt. He brought his Mexican wife to the U.S. a long time ago, and it worked out well. Of course, there's more to it than just bringing a bride here and hoping for the best.
The only places I could really like living in the U.S. are old towns that aren't atomized like the suburbs, and perhaps some border cities. Other than that, what choices are there really? Inner city ghettoes? Suburbs?
I don't recommend it. It's the slow, painful path to heartbreak in my opinion. Yes, it has worked out for some before, but odds are against it.
Philippines is always a worth a try, especially if you've never tried before.
I've done the LDR thing twice. I regret both times. My second one I actually went to meet, it was great, and then things fell apart later. Huge regrets.
A helpful guide:
Expatriation Apocalypse! The Guide to Expatriation for the Broke and Hopeless (Kindle)
Expatriation Apocalypse! (Paperback)
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests