Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How many of you guys are married?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How many of you guys are married?

Postby chanta76 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:04 pm

Not so if this was posted but how many of you are married ?
Have kids?
Live in USA or abroad?
If living abroad is your wife from that country?

For me I live in the East Coast. I am married no kids yet but maybe in the coming future.
Experienced Poster

Re: How many of you guys are married?

Postby fschmidt » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:18 pm

married, 2 kids, living in USA
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:53 pm

I live abroad, married to a foreign woman, we currently have one child and expect to soon have more. You could attach a poll. I may have made a similar thread, once, but I do not recall.

As for the subject of marriage: an offshoot of the MGTOW line of thinking is that a lot of men here are wary of marriage. For me as a more traditional man, marriage obviously still has it's value. But I see no reason why a man could not have children with his girlfriend when they're in a committed and stable relationshop, even if they were unmarried and had no plans whatsoever to tie the knot. In my own fairly liberal country of birth, I know many people who have been together for decades, do everything a married couple does but never actually had a wedding.

I don't think marriage is the be all, end all. If you have a great relationship and neither you or her feel a strong need to get married, there's no need to. I myself got married primarily for practical reasons, as it makes it easier for me to travel to and settle down in my wife's country, legal matters are easier, such as giving our children my last name, etcetera. But if you can make things worth without a ring, all the more power too you.
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Experienced Poster

Postby MrMan » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:57 pm

Married. Got kids. Currently in the USA.
Experienced Poster

Return to Questions and Advice