Best countries for Hispanic/Latino/Latin American men?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Best countries for Hispanic/Latino/Latin American men?

Post by Inter2002 »

I just saw that a thread was started based on what would be the best country for a Black/Asian men to date white girls. So I just thought of starting one for Hispanic/Latino/Latin American men.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re: Best countries for Hispanic/Latino/Latin American men?

Post by travelsouth »

Likely Latin America.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Why should there be a thread for Latin men?

Our situations are vastly different.

If you speak the language then going back to the country your grand parents came from is a great solution.

Now if your like some Latin men that have a thing for Caucasian women, there's no one country for you. I know a Mexican dude married to a Russian chick so anything is possible.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

djfourmoney wrote:Why should there be a thread for Latin men?

If you speak the language then going back to the country your grand parents came from is a great solution.

Now if your like some Latin men that have a thing for Caucasian women, there's no one country for you. I know a Mexican dude married to a Russian chick so anything is possible.
There are white/light latinas. If you like Asians you can hit the Phils no problem. I'm personally against dating European women in general, so I'm not like the white dude saying latinos can't get white women. I'm like the white dude saying I don't want white women and you shouldn't either. The FSU/Russian chicks got their own set of issues. I'd leave that alone. You take one of those for a test drive and drop it right back off at the dealership.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

travelsouth wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Why should there be a thread for Latin men?

There are white/light latinas. If you like Asians you can hit the Phils no problem. I'm personally against dating European women in general, so I'm not like the white dude saying latinos can't get white women. I'm like the white dude saying I don't want white women and you shouldn't either. The FSU/Russian chicks got their own set of issues. I'd leave that alone. You take one of those for a test drive and drop it right back off at the dealership.
Oh well there's plenty of blonde blue eyes girls to choose from
Counties outside of America. In Argentina, Brazil, and Uruguay you would find people with pure German and other European background that it would be like dating a blonde blue eyed American girl.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Ghost wrote:Do you speak Spanish? Do you have ancestral ties to a certain country in Latin America?
Yes I do speak Spanish, and do have ancestral ties to Argentina and in Mexico.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Inter2002 wrote:
Ghost wrote:Do you speak Spanish? Do you have ancestral ties to a certain country in Latin America?
Yes I do speak Spanish, and do have ancestral ties to Argentina and in Mexico.
Just go to Mexico City.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Cuba is the Best.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

I think that I would prefer to go to Uragury and Argentina since it's easier to find blonde blue eyed unmixed heritage girls.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Inter2002 wrote:I think that I would prefer to go to Uragury and Argentina since it's easier to find blonde blue eyed unmixed heritage girls.
No they suck. They are spoiled and Westernized-Feminist minded countries of Your-a-Gay and Argentina.

Cuba virtually unspoiled by Western- Feminist filth.

An autosomal study from 2014 has found out the genetic average ancestry in Cuba to be 72% European, 20% African and 8% native American.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Cuba
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Ah the voices of limited experience.

How on earth are all of one thing bad? That's a physical impossibility...

While American Society is screwed up (and nobody wants to fix it) that doesn't mean there no good women here. It's the hoops you have to jump through that make it harder than it needs to be.

There is nothing wrong with Eastern European women. Confusing party girls with women who actually want a family is ridiculous at best.

Look OP don't be like the White dudes that regularly post here who make stupid statements and associate their failure with the possibility you will fail. Or even worse no experience and pontificate.

As I said in my reply, if you like White women go to Eastern Europe. Be yourself, be nice and be honest.

You will be rewarded.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jonny Law wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:I think that I would prefer to go to Uragury and Argentina since it's easier to find blonde blue eyed unmixed heritage girls.
No they suck. They are spoiled and Westernized-Feminist minded countries of Your-a-Gay and Argentina.

Cuba virtually unspoiled by Western- Feminist filth.

An autosomal study from 2014 has found out the genetic average ancestry in Cuba to be 72% European, 20% African and 8% native American.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Cuba
You really fear feminism?

Cuba is unspoiled because it's contact with the US has been limited up to this point. Now that the barriers are being broken down, guess what?

Eventually because you rather pontificate no country will be unspoiled by feminism and then your advice will be to stay single and bang prostitutes.

Feminist filth? Hmmm because I don't fear them, they don't brother me and in some cases can be worked with on some issues. Sorry but agreeing with everybody down to the ground is not getting society anywhere. Much like we don't agree on here, there's little to no movement on any issues that confront the user base.

Unless you have concrete reasons based on vast experience for saying certain countries won't work, I am simply going to start blocking people.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jonny Law wrote:Cuba is the Best.
Based on? This whole time American can backdoor their way into Cuba but didn't. So how does that make it the best???? Is this also admittance that Afro-Cubans are also attractive?

Or are you taking about Marco Rubio types only?
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Yep some folks did fly through Mexico City and give a little propina to make sure they didn't get stamped. People are going to rush to Cuba simply because they technically couldn't. Is it some secret unspoiled place? I think not. It it an impoverished place. Yea.