Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

In some culture the men would smack the women..what do you

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

In some culture the men would smack the women..what do you

Postby chanta76 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:48 am

Ok..I'm not advocating violence or rape but what I mean is in some culture where it is very male dominant. Sometimes the husband would smack the wives or girl friend as a means to put her in her place. People will say that is backwards
.I think there was a time even in the west where men would smack their wives or girl friend. I'm not saying punch and kick I'm saying smacking not beating but smacking.I's kind of like if you have kids you spank them to teach them a lesson even though many western psychologist will advise against spanking.

I see that cultures that don't have high amount of feminist influence for example Arab, the men would hit the wives and it's consider OK.

It's weird because I feel that in USA it's like a double standard ..if a women hits men it;s OK because women are consider the weaker sex but if a guy hits a girl it's BIG no no but I personally if a girl hit me I hit back. Fair is fair. Now when it comes to using corporeal punishment to control a girl friend or wife..I think sometimes it does have a place.
Experienced Poster

Re: In some culture the men would smack the women..what do y

Postby Yohan » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:18 am

You got about the right impression, in Muslim countries many men are treating women and girls like shit, and in Western countries many women are treating men and boys like shit.

What is seen as normal in Islam, is seen despicable in Western society.

However Western justice is also biased, and nobody cares about men and boys beaten by women. - Double standard everywhere.

Islam on one side, feminism on the other side...
Veteran Poster

Re: In some culture the men would smack the women..what do y

Postby Jester » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:06 am

I think spanking a gf or wife is a fine thing to do, whenever you feel like it.

I think TALKING about it is generally a mistake.

They do need to know that you will do it, deep down in their so-called "reptilian" brain. No problem with it at that level.

But TALKING about it activates the left-brain, and boots up all the various mind-viruses like Domestic Violence, Oppression, Islam, Fairness, Equality, yada yada.

Stay out of all that. Like Nike says, just do it.

And never mention it.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Questions and Advice