Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Postby WorldTraveler » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:57 am

Winston, I have your solution. You like the white intellectual girls of Eastern Europe, but find it difficult to find thee ones interested in you. You should go on A Foreign Affair or Dream Connections trip to find a wife. I think the extra money you'd have to pay vs. schleping through Ukraine on your own would be worth it. The important fact is that they pre-screen the girls to find marriage minded girls. I think you could find a good wife. I'm sure they'd give you a discount since you advertised them for so many years. If not, so what, you're looking for wife, not the cheapest used car you can find. :D
Junior Poster

Postby momopi » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:00 pm

? What's stopping you from visiting both Europe and China?

Also, if someone knows your name and previous city of residence (in US), it's not hard to find your age.

Background search reports are avail for as low as $2.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:44 am

“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:38 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:

There's no way that's the typical Chinese girl, though. These are apparently first tier city bitches. I see way too many guys riding their scooters with their girlfriends on the back to believe that this video represents the typical Chinese girl's attitude towards men/relationships/marriage.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Questions and Advice