Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on March 31st, 2017, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Re: Stay in Mexico or just skip Latin America and move on?

Post by Guhji »

You're asking the people on this board for life advice? smh
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

MattHanson1990 wrote: Anyways, I went back to Mexico City to hang out with Tapatio89, and we were having this discussion about the cons of dating women in Latin America. He mentioned that Chile would be the best option for me as many Chilean women are more direct and introverted and the least flaky of all Latinas. But I've heard that Chile has been emulating the U.S. of Gay for a long time and that Chilean women are masculine spoiled bitches. I hope that's not the case, as Tapatio mentioned that Chilean women were not like AW, and I never heard of MGTOW growing big in Chile like it is in Brazil or Argentina. Then he mentioned that the best women for me as far as LTR and marriage material are white Afrikaner women as they still hold conservative values. But sadly there are no Afrikaner women in Mexico City from what I was told. Where can you find them other than South Africa and other countries that cost a fortune to go to?
I spend a decent amount of time in Santiago (the company I work for has their South American headquarters there.)

I really am not a fan of Chilean women for the following reasons:
  • Way in your face and intrusive (metiche)
  • Not very attractive
  • Belong to some 'extreme' group (e.g. are super left-wing feminazis, or are religious zealots, or are super attached and devoted to parents, and so on - not much in the middle of the spectrum.)
On top of that, many areas in Chile are really expensive by South American standards, it's a super long and expensive flight to get down there, the food is meh, and the Spanish is very difficult to understand and pick up.

Peru is pretty much the only place in South America where I've had luck (although it's definitely not perfect.) I'm not married, but if I had to go out and find someone, I'd first look there.

As far as life advice, I don't know much about where you're at now, but option 1 (the degree in IT) is pretty solid and the most sustainable in the long-term. My brother is in IT and makes really good money and has a fairly decent lifestyle. You could get the degree, work your ass off for 8-12 years, save a ton of $$$, and permanently move away with a nice stash to live off of down the road. The stash + part time English teaching could make for a very good and relaxing lifestyle in many places. Also, there's a lot of remote IT positions, so you may even be able to work from Asia or Latin America at some point, making a US salary.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Matt if you can't manage your weight, you can't manage your life. This makes you unattractive to people who invest into improving themselves. I think you're getting back women whom are a reflection of you. You will face this problem everywhere in the world, even in the Philippines. So I suggest you fix yourself. If you lost 20% body weight, worked out and had a stable non-minimum wage job women would look at you differently. Don't be one of these idiots who blames the NWO for the fact you can't lose 5lb from your belly.

By the way I really question why you listen to tapper. I mean the dude didn't even live in mexico most his life. Every mexican gal he dated dumped his ass. He ended up with a 31 y/o mamasan hooker. And it looks like his get rich quick mlm thing crashed. Otherwise you guys wouldn't be trying to make a peso from youtube off stolen cartoon uploads. I'm pretty sure the only reason tapp keeps you around is because he wants someone to look down on (metaphorically speaking of course), after all such a short person probably has to look up to every white man.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I think you need to prioritize which one you want more, Matt. At first anyway. A career or a woman!

A career will make you money though and a woman will most likely spend it. :wink:

I've been in a similar situation before and chose a career over a woman although I've tried to combine both by earning in the west and visiting the Philippines as much as I could.

I do think you should head off to the Phils maybe for a few months if possible but you will need to change your mindset and believe that you can find a woman - and working out in the gym won't do your chances any harm, although Pinays aren't as picky about a guys body as they are in the west.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Zambales wrote:I think you need to prioritize which one you want more, Matt. At first anyway. A career or a woman!

A career will make you money though and a woman will most likely spend it. :wink:

I've been in a similar situation before and chose a career over a woman although I've tried to combine both by earning in the west and visiting the Philippines as much as I could.

I do think you should head off to the Phils maybe for a few months if possible but you will need to change your mindset and believe that you can find a woman - and working out in the gym won't do your chances any harm, although Pinays aren't as picky about a guys body as they are in the west.
Right now I have a passive income, making animated videos for YouTube, and I'm partnered with a multi-channel network (MCN). And recently I've been making at least $1000 USD per month, which allows me to live comfortably in Mexico and also allows me to travel to other cities whenever I feel like it. In other words, the amount I make each month isn't good by U.S. standards, but the money goes a lot further in Mexico, particularly since the Mexican peso has immensely devalued against the dollar recently. And In other words, I'm not tied down to one particular location by making money on YouTube.

The problem with having a career in the U.S. of Gay is that first of all, most career jobs have gone the way of the dinosaurs. And a large percentage of Americans can only get dead-end low wage jobs. Secondly, if you're lucky to get a good paying job in America, companies only allow two weeks of vacation per year. Not good if you're the more adventurous type. Now, going back to my first point, the situation is horrible for men, especially millennial men. HR is often misandrist, thus will not hire men. Jobs are also getting outsourced or going to immigrants from third world countries. And last but not least, companies are even replacing humans with machines.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Zambales wrote:I think you need to prioritize which one you want more, Matt. At first anyway. A career or a woman!

Right now I have a passive income, making animated videos for YouTube, and I'm partnered with a multi-channel network (MCN). And recently I've been making at least $1000 USD per month, which allows me to live comfortably in Mexico and also allows me to travel to other cities whenever I feel like it. In other words, the amount I make each month isn't good by U.S. standards, but the money goes a lot further in Mexico, particularly since the Mexican peso has immensely devalued against the dollar recently. And In other words, I'm not tied down to one particular location by making money on YouTube.

The problem with having a career in the U.S. of Gay is that first of all, most career jobs have gone the way of the dinosaurs. And a large percentage of Americans can only get dead-end low wage jobs. Secondly, if you're lucky to get a good paying job in America, companies only allow two weeks of vacation per year. Not good if you're the more adventurous type. Now, going back to my first point, the situation is horrible for men, especially millennial men. HR is often misandrist, thus will not hire men. Jobs are also getting outsourced or going to immigrants from third world countries. And last but not least, companies are even replacing humans with machines.
In that case, stay abroad and see what other money making opportunities you can muster up too. $1000 per month should be enough to live in the Philippines as well. You're halfway there so keep plugging away and dissolve the negativity. With belief and positivity your goals will be reached eventually.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Zambales wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

In that case, stay abroad and see what other money making opportunities you can muster up too. $1000 per month should be enough to live in the Philippines as well. You're halfway there so keep plugging away and dissolve the negativity. With belief and positivity your goals will be reached eventually.
I'm finding Mexico to be way too Americanized right now. Many Mexican girls have platonic male friends in their social circle, and for me that is a big red flag. It tells me that Mexican women aren't kept in check as much anymore due to increasingly stronger U.S. influence. Whenever I meet women who are very extroverted, they're not my cup of tea. Plus, platonic friendships between the genders can lead to sluttiness, hypergamy, and infidelity. The only pocket areas left where women aren't corrupted would be more traditional areas that aren't college towns.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Zambales wrote:and working out in the gym won't do your chances any harm, although Pinays aren't as picky about a guys body as they are in the west.
Boy, you can say that again. One of my Pinay gfs was always bitching about my beer gut, but that didn't stop her from f***ing the sh** out of me. Another one of my Pinay gfs made fun of my big boobs, but she still couldn't keep her hands off of me :D

That said: I did eventually lose the weight. Even if your appearance doesn't matter, your health does.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

CannedHam wrote:
I spend a decent amount of time in Santiago (the company I work for has their South American headquarters there.)

I really am not a fan of Chilean women for the following reasons:
  • Way in your face and intrusive (metiche)
  • Not very attractive
  • Belong to some 'extreme' group (e.g. are super left-wing feminazis, or are religious zealots, or are super attached and devoted to parents, and so on - not much in the middle of the spectrum.)
On top of that, many areas in Chile are really expensive by South American standards, it's a super long and expensive flight to get down there, the food is meh, and the Spanish is very difficult to understand and pick up.

Peru is pretty much the only place in South America where I've had luck (although it's definitely not perfect.) I'm not married, but if I had to go out and find someone, I'd first look there.
Do you have any experience with Argentina?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Go to the Philippines.

You are going to have to let go to the avoidance of spending money, no-one is saying spend money like it is going out of fashion or lend money to dubious relatives. But if a woman you are dating wants nice presents from time to time, sometimes - you have to stump up - part of your attraction is that you are white and from a first world country, or else they could easily date Manuel the Mechanic who earns 10 pesos an hour and lives next door, your means and status is as important to her as her plump little ass and cute boobies are to you.

If you have portable income, I would be there like a shot. Stop thinking about things too much and drop tapashito like a bad habit.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Women want relationshits or money. Both are pathways to security. Both cost a man money. For that they will spread. You can choose to invest in relationshit material, with a good chance of losing it all later, or spend on good time girls. Either way, you must open your wallet. Black white yellow. America europe Asia it is the same because God made women that way.

If you are looking for free sex it is on the same aisle as kosher pork.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Matt,

In the long run I would work on your career. Your doing online work which you can expand on but having a career or certificate to fall back on will give you security. Teaching ESL I think is probably easiest career path as long as you have a college degree . I don't know your education back ground but being financial secure for yourself is important. Women regardless whatever country you go to care about money. It's like that saying no money no honey. It sucks but that's the way it is.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

chanta76 wrote:Matt,

In the long run I would work on your career. Your doing online work which you can expand on but having a career or certificate to fall back on will give you security. Teaching ESL I think is probably easiest career path as long as you have a college degree . I don't know your education back ground but being financial secure for yourself. is important. Women regardless whatever country you go to care about money. It's like that saying no money no honey. It sucks but that's the way it is.
The problem with ESL is that it's getting stricter nowadays due to more Westerners fleeing because the economy is shit back home. And the hard truth is that in some countries TEFL is already similar to the U.S. job market. Those areas see fierce competition, and companies are also driving down wages. China is still a person's best bet for getting into TEFL, so I would consider going there if I considered teaching English. But even there, being a TEFL newbie in 2016/2017 is going to be tough, compared to when Ghost started TEFL in 2013.

Also, hypergamy isn't so much of a problem in many other countries, especially in developing ones. For instance, in the Philippines, there is no incelibacy, and even poor men there can get dates. Mexico can be a gray area in this regard. In places like Mexico City, both local and foreign men do well. In provincial regions, the girls are reserved for local men, so foreigners are left out regardless. But in certain cities in Northern Mexico, even many local men suffer incel while the women almost always have other men lined up. Many other parts of Asia, especially East Asia, hypergamy is going up, and in some cases it's worse than AW. In China, Chinese women are becoming more and more demanding.

That being said, I don't think finding a long term girlfriend or wife is ideal in the modern world because most societies are already promiscuous. The only difference is that in third world countries, women are sweeter and more feminine because they don't have the daddygov at their beck and call.

I just don't find most of Latin America good for finding a wife because infidelity and promiscuity are rampant. And Latinos, male or female, are flaky because that's how their culture is, although flakiness is rampant among women even in cultures that value punctuality and being direct. I'm still giving Chilean women a chance because they're the least flaky in Latin America.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Matt,

I get you. I think in modern times it's just getting harder period. It's disappointing to hear that Mexico isn't working out for you or the rest of South America isn't that great. It's coming to point where even in the international scene will someday be limited.

Return to “Questions and Advice”