Should Winston send his son Angelo to school in America?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should Winston send his son Angelo to school in America?

Post by Winston »

Btw my son would probably fit into America more than i did. Because he resonates with american culture more. And he's more of a normie than I am. And he does not attract bullies like i do. Kids tend to go a different way than their parents anyway.

Remember Benjamin Franklin's son even joined the British side during the American revolution, which deeply upset his father. Lol

So its unlikely he would be a big misfit in America like i was.

Also me and my son have both had recurring dreams of him being in America and doing well. Its as if the universe is telling us that he is destined to go there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
July 30th, 2022, 7:15 am
Btw my son would probably fit into America more than i did. Because he resonates with american culture more. And he's more of a normie than I am. And he does not attract bullies like i do. Kids tend to go a different way than their parents anyway.

Remember Benjamin Franklin's son even joined the British side during the American revolution, which deeply upset his father. Lol

Also me and my son have both had recurring dreams of him being in America and doing well. Its as if the universe is telling us that he is destined to go there.
Not to rain on your dreams, @Winston, but it might be cheaper to send Angelo to a good international school here in the Philippines, perhaps one linked to a military base in the Subic/Zambales area. Or, if you can afford it, one closer to Manila.

As even rocks know by now, the US no longer offer a platform for young people to thrive. It's already quite bad now and it can only get worse.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

publicduende wrote:
July 30th, 2022, 7:39 am
Winston wrote:
July 30th, 2022, 7:15 am

Not to rain on your dreams, @Winston, but it might be cheaper to send Angelo to a good international school here in the Philippines, perhaps one linked to a military base in the Subic/Zambales area. Or, if you can afford it, one closer to Manila.

As even rocks know by now, the US no longer offer a platform for young people to thrive. It's already quite bad now and it can only get worse.
It's great for women, he needs to cut his balls off and turn his pecker inside out and then he will fit in great in Jew America...
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This is an old thread and I was looking at the OP. So I don't know all the updates.

I think it is important for a son to have a lot of input from his father in his life. That is very important.

Most kids get 'bullied' at school these days. Light teasing now qualifies as 'bullying.' The threshold for using the word 'bully' is really low. So we need to take that with a grain of salt. If it's physical violence or constant emotional abuse, those are areas for concern. A bit of teasing from time to time is normal, and he'd probably face a little of that growing up wherever he goes.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

HELL NO do not put any child in America. If I ever have a son I'll tell him he's very lucky to be born in Asia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah but you guys. My son's friends who already went to America all told him it was fine and that they didn't experience any bullying there. They also said school bullying is a thing of the 80s. Today's politically correct kids don't do that anymore.

Also, there are many signs that he is meant to go to the US, including a strong innate desire, as if it was destined or meant to be.

Regardless Rock, Mr S and other advisors said he should try living in the US. Because if he doesn't he will always wonder what happened if he didn't go. His thirst to see the US is unquenchable. Better for him to go than constantly wanting to go and always wondering about it.

Keep in mind that in the Philippines the locals see things differently than we do. Of course they see the US as a better life still. I also sense that higher forces are helping my son go to the US too as if it's part of his destiny.

Also Dianne's relatives want to help him go to school in the US. They already found a good school for him that is rated good on the school review websites. It seems the forces of destiny definitely want him to go there and are giving him a helping hand.

Besides my son says he's not happy in the Philippines so he has a right to seek his happiness abroad too. Right? You have to consider his viewpoint too. If he doesn't try it he will never know. And he's not happy in the Philippines anyway so it could be that he's not meant to stay there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Winston , oh fcuk no, man. Do you want your child to learn the p3rverted Gay-B-C's or the 54+ genders out there via Liberal learning??! My thing is this: if you are going to send your child to Leviathan's ghastly ghoul mouths at the 9th Circle of Hell, at least send him to a "red" Conservative state (excluding Florida and Texas, those states are borderline "purple")
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I couldn't agree with PD more. No way I would let any kid of mine go to an American public school. And I've been subbing in them for years, so I'm quite familiar with them. I don't think you know just what political correctness entails these days.

A couple of examples. I live in a supposedly very conservative city in central Texas. Droves of ninth-grade lesbians walk around the school halls arms around each other. One of these vile little creatures called me a "f***ing cunt" because I wouldn't give her a football in PE class. Even a couple of little male faggots parade around shamelessly. I heard one of the lesbians saying she had been dating her girlfriend for two years -- so that's 7th grade or earlier when these children decide that they are homosexuals, and this is not just condoned by school officials but encouraged. And role modeled. I've subbed for three female teachers who have pictures of their girlfriends prominently displayed in class.

Almost all of these American school kids now look and act like they should be in some sort of institution. Many, many of them are diagnosed with some sort of serious medical condition, physical or mental, and are heavily medicated. RFK Jr's book revealed the astounding fact that when Fauci assumed his current position in 1984 only four percent of American school children had a chronic illness; now it's over 50 percent. Many of them are completely unsocialized, thanks in great part to the scamdemic (and virtual life in general -- life spent looking at a phone screen). Lots of them literally do not know how loudly and clearly they need to speak to make themselves understood. They will stand right in front of you and speak, and you cannot understand what they are saying.

And dumb? Almost none of them of them can write a coherent English sentence, let alone a paragraph or full essay. You cannot assume that they will be familiar with any historical reference you throw out there. And the ugliness -- you wouldn't believe how repellent these kids look compared to say the '80s. Not the slightest idea how to groom themselves. Angelo would have to search far and wide to find a cute girl. You'll find a few in schools that serve very upscale white neighborhoods, but you'll need to bring home a pretty penny in income to live anywhere close.

I feel sorry for these kids, I do. They have nothing going for them and no future. But I would not let my kid go anywhere near them. The Jew World Order has made the schools essentially into death camps.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

gsjackson wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 9:36 am
Almost all of these American school kids now look and act like they should be in some sort of institution. Many, many of them are diagnosed with some sort of serious medical condition, physical or mental, and are heavily medicated. RFK Jr's book revealed the astounding fact that when Fauci assumed his current position in 1984 only four percent of American school children had a chronic illness; now it's over 50 percent. Many of them are completely unsocialized, thanks in great part to the scamdemic (and virtual life in general -- life spent looking at a phone screen). Lots of them literally do not know how loudly and clearly they need to speak to make themselves understood. They will stand right in front of you and speak, and you cannot understand what they are saying.

And dumb? Almost none of them of them can write a coherent English sentence, let alone a paragraph or full essay. You cannot assume that they will be familiar with any historical reference you throw out there. And the ugliness -- you wouldn't believe how repellent these kids look compared to say the '80s. Not the slightest idea how to groom themselves. Angelo would have to search far and wide to find a cute girl. You'll find a few in schools that serve very upscale white neighborhoods, but you'll need to bring home a pretty penny in income to live anywhere close.
I had a conversation with my Peruvian ex-girlfriend about this same topic on the phone the other day. She's a psychologist and works in a school in Portugal.

We both agreed that nowadays it's as though almost everybody below a certain age has some kind of problem whether it be an autistic spectrum disorder, ADHD, recurrent depression or some kind of anxiety. It's gotten to the point where completely healthy individuals seem to be a minority. I myself was diagnosed with autism in early adulthood. My ex-girlfriend's son developed autistic traits after suffering fever-like symptoms after a standard childhood vaccine (she was opposed but the kid's father insisted) and was likewise diagnosed with the condition. Plenty of people who I know are on some kind of anxiety medication or antidepressants. Many people talk about how their kids have autism or Asperger's or some other kind of impairment.

Many of us who grew up in the late 90s and early 2000s were severely damaged and have neurological impairments as a result. We were exposed to the harmful toxins which abound in modern food products (which really shouldn't be considered safe for consumption), vaccines, plastics, unsafe medications, and even the atmosphere. Now so many of us are autistic or have some other kind of disorder and have had our lives either ruined or worsened by the (((unscrupulous criminals))) who are behind all of these things. It don't think that it's just for profit either as many people assume. I think that those bastards have perpetrated all of this by design with the goal of weakening Gentile populations through the deliberate contamination of all aspects of our everyday lives. I admit that I hate those evildoers and want to kill them. Gen Z kids have it even worse than we did. The program of deliberate contamination is way more advanced today than it was when I was a kid and many of them never had a chance.

Back to the topic of ugliness like we were talking about in the other thread, many younger millennials and Gen Z'ers today are not only ugly but also deliberately take measures to make themselves even uglier. They get all kinds of tacky tattoos, deface their bodies with all kinds of repulsive piercings, dye their hair all kinds of unnatural colors and dress in some of the most anti-aesthetic manners imaginable. More of them have what I call the "SJW look" which purposely eschews classical beauty ideals and celebrates ugliness. Like I've said before, this kind of culture is being pushed by design.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

gsjackson wrote:
I couldn't agree with PD more. No way I would let any kid of mine go to an American public school. And I've been subbing in them for years, so I'm quite familiar with them. I don't think you know just what political correctness entails these days.

A couple of examples. I live in a supposedly very conservative city in central Texas. Droves of ninth-grade lesbians walk around the school halls arms around each other. One of these vile little creatures called me a "f***ing cunt" because I wouldn't give her a football in PE class. Even a couple of little male faggots parade around shamelessly. I heard one of the lesbians saying she had been dating her girlfriend for two years -- so that's 7th grade or earlier when these children decide that they are homosexuals, and this is not just condoned by school officials but encouraged. And role modeled. I've subbed for three female teachers who have pictures of their girlfriends prominently displayed in class.

I feel sorry for these kids, I do. They have nothing going for them and no future. But I would not let my kid go anywhere near them. The Jew World Order has made the schools essentially into death camps.

Goddamn man that whole thing was depressing to read.... When I was in school I never even saw any of that. Liberal whites are all over the place nowadays and they're the ones bringing down America right along with leftist Negros and all the immigrants that took over followed by the Conservatives that will support the destruction to avoid being labeled a bigot, racist, or some phobe.... America is one sad as hell nation but I can't really think of anywhere else to go at this point since the world is ugly as shit regardless of where you go. You'd have to live in someplace like Russia if you wanted to avoid all that's been done to places like the U.S. Or maybe China. I could never live in any of those countries regardless of what I don't like about the States.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on July 31st, 2022, 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 3:30 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 10:51 pm
If you are worried about Angelo being bullied or picked at when at school, you should probably enroll him into some martial art classes before he even enrolls in school. Something that will boost his confidence to the point that, even if he may be shy and timid by nature, he could still take care of himself if push came to shove. Filipinos are some of the shortest people on the face of the earth after all, and he's half-Filipino so chances are he's a pretty tiny guy compared to the average American kid grown up on a diet of McDonalds and fresh milk who's likely enormous.
Winston wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 12:00 pm
Plus in Las Vegas, there are few white people. Most people there are brown and mixed races.
I fail to see how this is going to be an issue for a half-Taiwanese, half-Filipino boy who was born in a tropical and brown country... if anything, putting him through school in an area that's almost entirely white seems... cruel. Because he's much more likely to stuck out like a sore thumb in an all-white environment. Among other brown people, he'll blend in much better and is more likely to be happier.

Speaking of happiness, this is of course the main concern. Like Angelo's aunt offered to take him in, how close are Dianne and her sister, and what is the aunt like? Does she have a stable marriage, a good husband? Does she have some kids there so Angelo will have cousins to live with and hang out with? Is she someone who is very busy or does she have enough free time to take care of him? Those are all things to consider, too because whether or not he succeeds in life depends a lot on his home situation, too. Stability is important and you need to know the type of family he would grow up into. As he's an only child, if the aunt has kids his age it's probably good for his social development.
I learned Karate and Tae Kwon Do as a teen, but it didn't help me. Not like in the movie "Karate Kid". When bullies surround you, and it's not one against one, martial arts doesn't really help. Even Bruce Lee could not fight against two attacks if they strike him simultaneously. That's why in movies, the hero always fights the bad guys one at a time, even if they are in a group of 20 or so.

Actually Angelo is pretty tall now. Almost 5ft 5. Almost as tall as Dianne.

When I mentioned that most people in Las Vegas are brown, what I meant was that such neighborhoods are lower class than white neighborhoods. Not as refined. And maybe lower class people are more violence prone? I don't know. That might only be true in the inner cities, like Chicago, but not in Las Vegas or the US suburbs.

You forget that in the 1950's, all white neighborhoods were friendly, even to minorities. And stable, peaceful, wholesome, and God fearing. It's Hollywood liberal propaganda that tells you otherwise. Kids sold lemonade on the streets, and the milkman came everyday and knew you by your first name, and neighbors all talked to each other. White neighborhoods in reality aren't as racist as you might image or as Hollywood portrays.

Well Dianne's sister is very young, in her early 20's still. She does have a stable job and marriage, and is very prim and proper. Goody two shoes type. No wild side. However, she is very busy and has an irregular work schedule. So I'm not sure it's a good idea. She might have just offered to take care of Angelo to be nice, or sound nice, without thinking about it. I don't know. A lot of things are easier said than done. She has no kids yet. But her husband has friends and relatives and family in Las Vegas and are well off.

Btw, keep in mind that not all schools in the US have bullying. Before we moved to Fremont, CA in 1982, my schools in Palo Alto and San Jose had no bullying, and kids and teachers were friendly and wholesome and I had a fair share of friends. If only we hadn't moved from there, I might have had a happy childhood. Then all of a sudden when we moved to Fremont, I had 30 kids (nearly everyone in my class) that hated me for no reason and persecuted me everyday. That kind of negative energy from 30 kids constantly really f***s you up as a child. Huge 100 percent difference, even in the same state of California.

So you see, even as a kid, I experienced that fact that location can make all the difference in the world, even within the same US state like California, and even within the same region like the SF Bay Area. For me it made a huge difference, from a very positive environment to a very negative environment. Believe it or not, it's true. Location makes all the difference. I got a taste of that even as a child.
I don't know, Bruce Lee was pretty damn fast at striking, so I think he actually could whoop people ass if they ganged up on him. If 20 guys all ran at him at the same time then no he wouldn't be able to counter them all that fast but who knows. I've never seen any of these martial artist fight large crowds of people in real life I wouldn't know if that's possible or not. There have been wars where men went up against full blown armies alone solo, they still got killed or caught but managed to take down a horde of men before they went down fighting.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 11:14 am
gsjackson wrote:

I had a conversation with my Peruvian ex-girlfriend about this same topic on the phone the other day. She's a psychologist and works in a school in Portugal.

We both agreed that nowadays it's as though almost everybody below a certain age has some kind of problem whether it be an autistic spectrum disorder, ADHD, recurrent depression or some kind of anxiety. It's gotten to the point where completely healthy individuals seem to be a minority. I myself was diagnosed with autism in early adulthood. My ex-girlfriend's son developed autistic traits after suffering fever-like symptoms after a standard childhood vaccine (she was opposed but the kid's father insisted) and was likewise diagnosed with the condition. Plenty of people who I know are on some kind of anxiety medication or antidepressants. Many people talk about how their kids have autism or Asperger's or some other kind of impairment.

Many of us who grew up in the late 90s and early 2000s were severely damaged and have neurological impairments as a result. We were exposed to the harmful toxins which abound in modern food products (which really shouldn't be considered safe for consumption), vaccines, plastics, unsafe medications, and even the atmosphere. Now so many of us are autistic or have some other kind of disorder and have had our lives either ruined or worsened by the (((unscrupulous criminals))) who are behind all of these things. It don't think that it's just for profit either as many people assume. I think that those bastards have perpetrated all of this by design with the goal of weakening Gentile populations through the deliberate contamination of all aspects of our everyday lives. I admit that I hate those evildoers and want to kill them. Gen Z kids have it even worse than we did. The program of deliberate contamination is way more advanced today than it was when I was a kid and many of them never had a chance.

Back to the topic of ugliness like we were talking about in the other thread, many younger millennials and Gen Z'ers today are not only ugly but also deliberately take measures to make themselves even uglier. They get all kinds of tacky tattoos, deface their bodies with all kinds of repulsive piercings, dye their hair all kinds of unnatural colors and dress in some of the most anti-aesthetic manners imaginable. More of them have what I call the "SJW look" which purposely eschews classical beauty ideals and celebrates ugliness. Like I've said before, this kind of culture is being pushed by design.
I understand how you feel... It's like people just sit there and watch their own country be torn to shit. I don't know why anyone would want to send their kids to Western schools anymore at this point. Would have been okay if it was in the early 90s. Nobody taught any of that leftist shit in schools back when I was going. I didn't start to notice it until college, which was around 2008.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 9:08 am
@Winston , oh fcuk no, man. Do you want your child to learn the p3rverted Gay-B-C's or the 54+ genders out there via Liberal learning??! My thing is this: if you are going to send your child to Leviathan's ghastly ghoul mouths at the 9th Circle of Hell, at least send him to a "red" Conservative state (excluding Florida and Texas, those states are borderline "purple")
Conservative schools won't do anything, most Conservative states suck just as bad as the damn blue ones do.
I don't know, I honestly think schools are f***ing overrated anyway. You can self teach your self a lot of the same shit schools teach you.
Or just get someone to privately educate you one on one if you can afford to have them. Theres no point in going to school just to sit in a building all day. Was cool back when I was a kid and teenager but today?
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on July 31st, 2022, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
July 30th, 2022, 12:32 pm
HELL NO do not put any child in America. If I ever have a son I'll tell him he's very lucky to be born in Asia.
Why? Asia is extremely weak, and passive. Unless he was born in an Asian country where the people have a backbone. If he's born in Japan, you can tell him "be happy you are born in a nation full of weak ass herbavore men that depend on woke ass America to protect you."
If he was born in North Korea, different story. I would say China too but the Chinese to some extent are a little like the Japanese. The Government in China may be strict but that doesn't mean shit like feminism and stuff still don't exist in China. Not to mention they have Westerners going there all the time. Any country can be converted to be more like the West if people want it to. That's what globalization does.

But I don't know what Vietnam is like so I have nothing to say about there. I do know that not all Asian nations are created equal. A lot of people make it sound like these other countries are just so much better, yet they are also exposed to the same damn culture. Otherwise, why does Thailand have so much homosexuality and open prostitution? The country literately attracts nothing but degenerate men from Western societies that couldn't get laid in their own countries which is why they have all these aging and fat slobs traveling to some of those places. And then you have the regular men who aren't fat or aging but still have that obnoxious Western attitude they take with them everywhere they go.

I've met a lot of snobby-ass Filipinas also, some of them were way into Taylor Swift and even liked Miley Cyrus, own Netflix, so they watch and consume a lot of the same stuff as Westerners do.
zhuangbi
Freshman Poster

Post by zhuangbi »

Winston wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 8:31 am
Yeah but you guys. My son's friends who already went to America all told him it was fine and that they didn't experience any bullying there. They also said school bullying is a thing of the 80s. Today's politically correct kids don't do that anymore.

Also, there are many signs that he is meant to go to the US, including a strong innate desire, as if it was destined or meant to be.

Regardless Rock, Mr S and other advisors said he should try living in the US. Because if he doesn't he will always wonder what happened if he didn't go. His thirst to see the US is unquenchable. Better for him to go than constantly wanting to go and always wondering about it.

Keep in mind that in the Philippines the locals see things differently than we do. Of course they see the US as a better life still. I also sense that higher forces are helping my son go to the US too as if it's part of his destiny.

Also Dianne's relatives want to help him go to school in the US. They already found a good school for him that is rated good on the school review websites. It seems the forces of destiny definitely want him to go there and are giving him a helping hand.

Besides my son says he's not happy in the Philippines so he has a right to seek his happiness abroad too. Right? You have to consider his viewpoint too. If he doesn't try it he will never know. And he's not happy in the Philippines anyway so it could be that he's not meant to stay there.
If you send your kid to US, better send him to a school that is majority asian