Embrace Being Arrogant.

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Embrace Being Arrogant.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It's not bragging if it's all true.

Remember, insults and criticism always come from those BELOW you, never from those above you.

Let that sink in......
8)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Embrace Being Arrogant.

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 4:07 pm
It's not bragging if it's all true.

Remember, insults and criticism always come from those BELOW you, never from those above you.

Let that sink in......
8)

Then why hide....be arrogant by show how great you are with action like hero stanfordguy....you just overhill wanna be but never was
Last edited by Spencer on June 19th, 2020, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

The black "community" has the highest percentage of haters but also the highest percentage of phonies. To be arrogant it helps to be stupid/black.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E ... ger_effect
Last edited by HappyGuy on June 19th, 2020, 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

HappyGuy wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 4:24 pm
The black "community" has the highest percentage of haters but also the highest percentage of phonies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E ... ger_effect
Definining of hater phonies contarian who both 100%

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

AXIOM: Never "dumb yourself down" to make those around you feel better. If they feel bad about your accomplishments and good fortune, the problem lies with them. 8)
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Spencer wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 4:26 pm
Actually it's rare to find an African American who isn't full of himself. It's a requirement to get laid with black women so most of them sell a phony image of success and arrogance when in public.

Here are two normal black men who don't need people to think they're a big deal, at least while there are no women around.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

HappyGuy wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 5:04 pm
Spencer wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 4:26 pm
Actually it's rare to find an African American who isn't full of himself. It's a requirement to get laid with black women so most of them sell an unearned image of success and arrogance when in public.
I really wouldn't know. I only rarely come into contact with other black people, and I have never been interested in black women.

But I suppose that some black men who do very well with black women have a reason to be full of themselves. I can tell you that spending a lot of time with gorgeous European women and college students tends to do that with me.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian spend last decade only blah blah blah all time day night eat post pee post poop post sleep post.....happy aboard retire home for grumpy old meanman contarian

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It's not bragging if it's all true
Looks like Contrarian is finally cracking up. It is time for some kind person to call the police and an ambulance, get an IV into his arm, get him the appropriate medical attention and see what is going on. I don’t look down on him, as we will all get like him if we live long enough.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

All blacks are like that you should be used to it by now.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Personal attacks and criticism never come those ABOVE you in status, they only comes from those well below you. Why?

Unsuccessful men believe that YOUR success comes at their personal expense. Not to mention your good fortune reminds them of their failures. That's just human nature and it makes me think of the fat, unattractive girls nitpicking at the beauty pageant contestants and calling them ugly.

What they don't realize is such resentment and envy fuels you to go even higher and to get even richer. :mrgreen:

This quirk of human behavior never fails so keep POURING IT ON! We can easily tell who's enjoying the most leisurely part of his life and who's very much not. :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 8:22 pm
Looks like Contrarian is finally cracking up. It is time for some kind person to call the police and an ambulance, get an IV into his arm, get him the appropriate medical attention and see what is going on. I don’t look down on him, as we will all get like him if we live long enough.
Says the guy who recently admitted being a New Zealand welfare recipient in order to survive. If you can't even support yourself, you should just go curl up in the fetal position because the truth is out about you.
8)
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

June 20th, 2020, 12:41 pm
Personal attacks and criticism never come those ABOVE you in status, they only comes from those well below you. Why?

Unsuccessful men believe that YOUR success comes at their personal expense. Not to mention your good fortune reminds them of their failures. That's just human nature and it makes me think of the fat, unattractive girls nitpicking at the beauty pageant contestants and calling them ugly.

Which is absolutely correct. :D
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 20th, 2020, 1:23 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Says the guy who recently admitted being a New Zealand welfare recipient in order to survive.
Not in order to survive. I am just determined to collect every penny I am legally owed. In any case, I am not currently on welfare.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 10:59 pm
June 20th, 2020, 1:23 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Says the guy who recently admitted being a New Zealand welfare recipient in order to survive.
Not in order to survive. I am just determined to collect every penny I am legally owed. In any case, I am not currently on welfare.
You Sir, are on the public dole. You admitted it and if the government did think you needed it to survive, you would not get any of the gibs you living on.

You’re a bogan on welfare, get over it!