Where can I buy Ivermectin online without a prescription?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Where can I buy Ivermectin online without a prescription?

Post by Tsar »

Where can I buy it? Ivermectin or Albendazole? Maybe Vermox...

I need it within 7 days. I don't care of I have to go to the deep web or to the dark web. If anyone can get me doses and ship them to me with Fedex Guaranteed Delivery Date, I will pay a $400 tip. Give me a month's supply.

12mg of Ivermectin per dose, 30 or 60 pills please. 400 MG worth of Albendazole so I need to have 60 doses...

I will give a $500 tip, plus the cost of the pills and the shipping...you choose bitcoin or Western Union.

I hate the US healthcare system...
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Where can I buy Ivermectin online without a prescription?

Post by TruthSeeker »

You can buy that stuff on Amazon cantcha? You'd be dumb to pay anyone $400 or $500 tip.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

TruthSeeker wrote:
June 1st, 2021, 12:34 pm
You can buy that stuff on Amazon cantcha? You'd be dumb to pay anyone $400 or $500 tip.
No, everywhere in the US requires a prescription...
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Looks like they took Ivermectin off the market because it actually kills Covid.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some expats told me that if you are traveling, to take some Ivermectin with you because it's very effective at treating or curing Covid. Of course the corrupt mainstream media and medical establishment are against it. But many independent objective unbiased people say it works and saves lives. Some countries have approved it as treatment against Covid, such as India and Slovakia and Africa.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:
June 1st, 2021, 1:07 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
June 1st, 2021, 12:34 pm
No, everywhere in the US requires a prescription...
I thought farmers and vets had Ivermectin to treat horses for parasites? Where do they get them? Also how do the countless people online who say it works, get them?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne