Does Tsar have any hope left?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Does Tsar have any hope left?

Post by Guhji »

Here's a young guy pouring out his soul and nobody cares. Just goes to show the community in here is the same as the community out there. People are cold bastards everywhere.

Tsar, I don't think you can ever give up. Giving up just isn't an option. You have to keep telling yourself that. So have some faith and keep punching.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Post Original Sonnets About Forum Members

Post by Tsar »

Guhji wrote:
September 27th, 2021, 7:33 am
Here's a young guy pouring out his soul and nobody cares. Just goes to show the community in here is the same as the community out there. People are cold bastards everywhere.

Tsar, I don't think you can ever give up. Giving up just isn't an option. You have to keep telling yourself that. So have some faith and keep punching.
Thank you for the reply. I just don't see things that way anymore. I don't have any hope for a better life.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are me and Rock welcome to visit you too MarcosZeitola? I thought you were not open to meeting up for some reason? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Guhji wrote:
That's not true. Many of us have reached out to Tsar and tried to give him help and advice. His #1 problem is he doesn't listen.

Many of us told him not to go to Mexico and that he wouldn't get some hot Latina. If you look at his posts before he went he was telling us how successful he would be.

Not all of us are cold hearted bastards as you call us. Look at MZ's offer. He's even willing to host Tsar for a period of time before he gets set up on his own. He even offered to hook him up with an 18+ girl.

Though I am not sure that Tsar wants to go to Philippines. He has mentioned an openness to dating Asian girls.

Tsar has financial issues. He's got to solve those first before travelling anywhere. He may have to stay in Mexico until he can go anywhere else. I've suggested to him he get out of the big city where costs are higher and try to find suitable accommodation in a costal town.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Voyager1 wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 7:00 am
Guhji wrote:
That's not true. Many of us have reached out to Tsar and tried to give him help and advice. His #1 problem is he doesn't listen.

Many of us told him not to go to Mexico and that he wouldn't get some hot Latina. If you look at his posts before he went he was telling us how successful he would be.

Not all of us are cold hearted bastards as you call us. Look at MZ's offer. He's even willing to host Tsar for a period of time before he gets set up on his own. He even offered to hook him up with an 18+ girl.

Though I am not sure that Tsar wants to go to Philippines. He has mentioned an openness to dating Asian girls.

Tsar has financial issues. He's got to solve those first before travelling anywhere. He may have to stay in Mexico until he can go anywhere else. I've suggested to him he get out of the big city where costs are higher and try to find suitable accommodation in a costal town.
Several people, some no longer on the forum, reached out to him when he said he was going to commit suicide in 2016. He's kind of like the boy who cried wolf. I don't know why in the world he wouldn't take Marcos up on his offer. That's the sort of thing that doesn't come along very often. He just needs to figure out how to be physically and financially healthy, and then turn his self-sabotaging mind off. Keep the political insight, shitcan the grandiose schemes of a big score. Ditch the adolescent fantasies, and start thinking of himself as a man with the balls to try to chat up females he finds especially attractive. Forget about invisible microbes and learn how to be healthy in a world full of bacteria and viruses.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

gsjackson wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 7:20 am
Voyager1 wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 7:00 am
Guhji wrote:

Several people, some no longer on the forum, reached out to him when he said he was going to commit suicide in 2016. He's kind of like the boy who cried wolf. I don't know why in the world he wouldn't take Marcos up on his offer. That's the sort of thing that doesn't come along very often. He just needs to figure out how to be physically and financially healthy, and then turn his self-sabotaging mind off. Keep the political insight, shitcan the grandiose schemes of a big score. Ditch the adolescent fantasies, and start thinking of himself as a man with the balls to try to chat up females he finds especially attractive. Forget about invisible microbes and learn how to be healthy in a world full of bacteria and viruses.
I still had hope in 2016. And I typically don't find any female over age 21 really attractive or desirable or both. I was getting my way out of America but it had a setback at the time, I was able to get a very hot blonde girl in Belarus to reply to me for awhile, and I was building up credit to eventually cash out. I burned through almost $10,000 on absolutely nothing because I was severely depressed. But I came out of it quick because the setback was resolved and I thought there was hope because I was talking with a high school girl that was the #1 hottest girl I ever talked with. Also, I wasn't seriously looking at the time. I might have actually spent more than $12,000 cash on nothing because I was messed up. I wanted to buy cryptocurrency and stocks but destroyed my entire savings.

Now, I have absolutely nothing.

1. I don't really believe I can get a desirable girl in 2021+
2. I have zero savings
3. The EU is a Vax-Dystopia where people who aren't vaccinated are extremely inconvenienced at best and life made almost unlivable at worst (unable to enter trains, restaurants, and other places).
4. America is too expensive even compared to Germany. I need a car in America. I have no credit and a good credit score is essentially mandatory for life in America.
5. A globalist scam pandemic has been going on for essentially two years and destroying my life. Price inflation in America during the pandemic cost me thousands of dollars...no savings possible
6. I became homeless and I was treated the worst I ever had been in 2020, including by my own toxic family
7. I lost about 17% of my remaining cash in Amsterdam after fleeing America while I still could during the middle of the pandemic. I couldn't stay in the EU because I realized I wanted to go elsewhere and I couldn't open a bank account. I didn't have a functioning debit card.
8. I definitely had some sort of parasitic infection. I know what I saw and I know the surface veins after all my life. Squiggly lines don't move over time, cause the most intense pain, then enter veins, causing certain areas to vanish. I had vascular issues for months and certain veins or areas of veins haven't returned to normal.
9. I get a place misrepresented on Airbnb and lose money.
10. I then get new place on Booking and it's infested with bed bugs. I have at least 60 bites, I captured 12 at different life stages into a airtight plastic bag, and this place had more than an 8/10 rating on Booking. If it wasn't for the bed bugs, I could tolerate the water issues and the tightest bathroom that could ever exist. I really think this room is for a child 6-13 more than an adult. I have the most itchy bug bites imaginable. I have 20 more days remaining before I need to go elsewhere.

All this in a year... honestly...I just can't take it anymore.

I don't see a point after everything that has happened and the state of this world. I lost. I would end my life today if I had the pills.

I didn't mentioning other things like being chased by a dog one night in Bulgaria when it was rainy to do shopping and my grocery bag burst open into a puddle. It started growling. I had been walking slow after it was following me but when it growled I ran and it eventually stopped. I am afraid of dogs chasing and maybe biting me since that night.

Or how I still have periodic potassium deficiencies only explainable by parasites, not my diet. It started in Bulgaria after I ate the essentially raw boar meat.

How do I suppose to interpret all this except as a message to kill myself? I can't really tolerate life anymore. I honestly only think about buying suicide pills and then taking them because I hate my life now. It never gets better. Just when I think it can't get any worse, it always does...

There's no point anymore. There's no bottom to how low I cannot fall. I don't have any spark of hope left. It's just empty, darkness, and pain.

I need really great welfare in the EU, a new degree, and money for a tiny chance that I might be able to escape. Also, no more pandemic restrictions and no vaccine requirements or resting requirements. (All of that is impossible)

I would have ended my life in 2016 if I knew the afterlife would be better OR I knew that this would be my future...

I don't have any money left except for a one more place. The only reason I haven't ordered the pills is because getting them delivered in Mexico would probably be impossible...and I don't want to risk it. I want to wait until I go to Europe which I am and get a residential house so it makes delivery more likely.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 27th, 2021, 1:10 pm
Tsar wrote:
September 27th, 2021, 10:39 am
Thank you for the reply. I just don't see things that way anymore. I don't have any hope for a better life.
Next year when the Philippines opens to foreigners again... come and join me. You are welcome to stay at my place, have some cold beers and talk about life. Life isn't perfect, but we'll make it. I know you will, too. We have discussed some avenues for you to walk, some ways, some methods, yes it's not easy but it's not impossible, either. You have to keep your eyes wide open, and you have to keep walking forward, keep breathing. Better days will come. Eventually it will all turn to shit... but not before you have your day under the sun. Do not waste the one chance you have to ever live. Life is short. And it will get better, much better, before it gets worse.
I hope you're right but I don't really see anywhere in the world opening for unvaccinated travelers ever again and I don't think anywhere will open in 2022. My money is going to be entirely depleted by 2022 no matter where I go...I thought I would be able to save a little money in Mexico, get healthcare, and that there would be a lot of grocery stores similar to how in Europe every few blocks or every 1-2km there's a grocery store...I was wrong.

I never thought I would be bitten at least 60 times, maybe even 100 times, by bed bugs in a place with 8/10+ reviews saying how clean and spotless it was...well, someone must have brought bed bugs because there's no mention of bed bugs. I just don't know if my life can get better because there is always something that makes me worse and makes me fall even lower.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 8:33 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 27th, 2021, 1:10 pm
Tsar wrote:
September 27th, 2021, 10:39 am
Next year when the Philippines opens to foreigners again... come and join me. You are welcome to stay at my place, have some cold beers and talk about life. Life isn't perfect, but we'll make it. I know you will, too. We have discussed some avenues for you to walk, some ways, some methods, yes it's not easy but it's not impossible, either. You have to keep your eyes wide open, and you have to keep walking forward, keep breathing. Better days will come. Eventually it will all turn to shit... but not before you have your day under the sun. Do not waste the one chance you have to ever live. Life is short. And it will get better, much better, before it gets worse.
I hope you're right but I don't really see anywhere in the world opening for unvaccinated travelers ever again and I don't think anywhere will open in 2022. My money is going to be entirely depleted by 2022 no matter where I go...I thought I would be able to save a little money in Mexico, get healthcare, and that there would be a lot of grocery stores similar to how in Europe every few blocks or every 1-2km there's a grocery store...I was wrong.

I never thought I would be bitten at least 60 times, maybe even 100 times, by bed bugs in a place with 8/10+ reviews saying how clean and spotless it was...well, someone must have brought bed bugs because there's no mention of bed bugs. I just don't know if my life can get better because there is always something that makes me worse and makes me fall even lower.
Instead of writing all that guff, you could have saved some time and said.

'Thank you for your kind offer, Marcos'.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
September 27th, 2021, 9:55 pm
Are me and Rock welcome to visit you too MarcosZeitola? I thought you were not open to meeting up for some reason? lol
Why should he invite you and Rock?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 8:18 am

I need really great welfare in the EU,

Then you need to work in your chosen country and put into their system, after two or three years, you will be able to claim dole and all the other goodies.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@yick I haven't been feeling well. Bed bugs and their bites, sleep issues, money issues, etc, etc. I'm really low and just keep falling lower.

And Yick, you do realize I wouldn't need welfare in the EU if they gave me a job for 900-1,000 Euros a month. I don't really feel like having a lot of money because of FATCA and reporting requirements. I need welfare to help me get started, not welfare when I don't need it.

@MarcosZeitola I appreciate the kind offer from Marcos and I would like to take you up on the offer if I ever have the chance.

I will probably like Asia much better and I know my value with females is the best among Asian girls.

@Everyone else... maybe you can think of a scenario I can do to change my life by Spring 2022 so I have no money worries, doesn't involve me purchasing health insurance, no vaccine requirements, and can't possibly fail.

@Voyager1 says I should go to a coastal town but I haven't seen a single affordable place on Airbnb or Booking. How can I go to a place that's more expensive? If you saw a place then you should have posted it or sent a PM because without any evidence, I can say your claim is false from what I have seen.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Re=read the post by Marcos, and take the path of least resistance. You need to calm your mind down. Everybody has problems, and everybody has had his life turned upside down by the scamdemic. You have insight into it, and the world desperately needs people who do. You'll find a niche eventually, and just try to relax until you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV5_LQArLa0
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Does Tsar have any hope left?

Post by Winston »

Note: These posts about Tsar were going off topic in the Sonnets thread, so I split them into a new thread here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 9:54 am
Tsar wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 9:34 am
@MarcosZeitola I appreciate the kind offer from Marcos and I would like to take you up on the offer if I ever have the chance.

gsjackson wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 9:46 am
Re=read the post by Marcos, and take the path of least resistance. You need to calm your mind down. Everybody has problems, and everybody has had his life turned upside down by the scamdemic. You have insight into it, and the world desperately needs people who do. You'll find a niche eventually, and just try to relax until you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV5_LQArLa0
I think Tsar is at a point where he has nothing left to lose and he is close to contemplating suicide. Now I know many here are no big fans of 'the vaccine' and its dreaded potential side effects or the nefarious groups that may be behind pushing our need to take it... but a man who has nothing to lose and can only get out if he took it, I dunno, he might as well get the jab? So far there are no mass deaths from the vaccine, whereas ordering shady foreign suicide pills on the dark web and overdosing on them in a bathtub seems like certain death. A bleak end. Too bleak, for a friend I care about.

@Tsar I have not seen you on Whatsapp in a while. Hit me up if you can. You sound depressed and sad. Perhaps I will call you up some of these days. I'd like to bring back some semblance of hope to your gloomy existence. I don't really wish anyone on this forum to die... hell, not even Shawn Blake. Suicide and depression are no laughing matter.

I'm here for you little bro.
Thank you...

I didn't realize what was happening for awhile but I realized that I have been slowly withdrawing from almost everything. It's one of the major symptoms of depression and a warning sign of eventual suicide. I don't even feel like going out much...

I am depressed and sad. When I actually had hope, it was bright enough to overpower the despair that I always felt. It's gone. I can say that I have been sad my entire life.

I don't see any point to my life anymore. The truths of our world are not everyone gets to be happy, not everything gets a nice life, and not everyone gets to win.

My life is (in) an unwinnable situation and that led me to the answer that in an unwinnable situation, the outcome is fixed and only the events before the outcome can be controlled.

I think I subconsciously knew my life was already over for awhile now and only in the last week consciously accepted that fact.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 9:34 am

And Yick, you do realize I wouldn't need welfare in the EU if they gave me a job for 900-1,000 Euros a month. I don't really feel like having a lot of money because of FATCA and reporting requirements. I need welfare to help me get started, not welfare when I don't need it.

I realise you aren't entitled to scav money off the welfare systems of countries you have never lived in. You have a good education from a first world country - you're not a Somalian asylum seeker - get a job, pay into their system and then you can scav a bit of dole.

Welfare is not to get people 'started' especially Americans who get EU passports visa ancestral connections - most people in your shoes would see this as a massive opportunity to change their lives whereas you just want to go over and scav dole. :roll: