Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by have2fly »

This Russian guy is 42, his Kenyan girlfriend is 21. She is authentically happy, feminine and relaxed. She cooks, cleans and gives him great sex. He survives on something like $250 per month renting his place near Mombasa, buying local groceries and taking public transportation (rusty minivans). I never see black American women being so feminine, sweet and playful. She even learned Russian for him and she speaks it well. Does any black American woman ever do anything like this for her boyfriend? I can't even imagine anything like it.

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 9:56 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 9:57 am
Kenyan and Ugandan women love white men.They also like arabs and indians.Basically anything lightskinned and not black.

There was a experiment with a well-known brunette white incel that looked funny and atrocious that cleaned up on Tinder Kenya.

this is him:

a goodlooking white man would clean up like crazy in Kenya.
@willymonfrete thanks, that is interesting stuff, had no idea.
But damn look at that guy... I'm not trying to be rude to him at all, it's just damn... That's the kind of guy who sometimes succeeds well as a PUA but has to put in a lot of extra work in most places first to make up for not being one of nature's born alpha males. So I see he's got his favorite videogame on his t-shirt to show the ladies he's a man who knows what he wants in life. :lol:

Anyway, I already thought Kenya was awesome (very based homophobia there, as well as being a beautiful country in a lot of other ways with an interesting potential economic future) but it hadn't crossed my mind that anything like this was the case, LOL.

Now I feel vaguely guilty for being the OP to start this thread and get this dangerous information more widely available, but on the other hand I guess white alpha males had better go here and help the native Kenyans make sure it doesn't get too easy for these guys and support the Kenyan men in keeping homosexuals out of their country.
willymonfrete wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 9:57 am
I plan to marry a few Fulani redbone women .

If I were you I would avoid Black-american women.

They don't have the values or personalities,I seek in a woman anyway.

I am Muslim,so I have access to the best African Girls ;)
Black American women are who I personally already like best (not having had much experience with black women from Africa, though they look great) but black American women are one of the most varied groups there is, very hard to generalize since some of them are conservative church-going women who you won't stand much chance with if you're not compatible with their church, others aren't like that at all (whether they're religious or not, many are Christian still) and might be some of the best and also most under-appreciated women here in this country, even if the country itself is going down the drain fast.
A lot of black American women are more warm, less snobby (not that all white and Asian chicks are snobby, but some are), funnier, easier to communicate directly with, etc.
Not to mention, I think even the slender ones are pretty too, but for those of us who like thick women with big asses, damn, a lot of them are great. :D

Obviously if I see Stacey Abrams coming I'll be running for the hills just as fast as I'll be running from woke white karens and female jews, but I still think tons of black American women are the greatest, as long as you avoid the "kill whitey" crowd, but that's not too hard to do.

But yeah, that's also true as a Muslim you have access to a lot of different interesting countries with different groups of beautiful women that would not be as good a match in my case (not because I don't like them, but I have problems restraining myself with stuff like PDA and being loud in public, so conservative Muslim cultures are something I respect but wouldn't barge into). :mrgreen:

I don't know that much about them but noticed some Ethiopian women are really beautiful, even though they look a bit Caucasian and slender for my taste.

That reminds me of a pic reflecting both our preferences: I'll take the black American woman, you can go for the Somali on the right. (P.S. For those who aren't as retro and me and may not recognized, that is Whitney Houston on the left, and Iman who married David Bowie on the right.) :)

I'm not hung up on race,really.

I just want a beautiful woman with good character and values.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

have2fly wrote:
September 24th, 2022, 10:02 pm
Does any black American woman ever do anything like this for her boyfriend? I can't even imagine anything like it.
I'll check out the vid later (but thanks for it, that's certainly A-grade "Happier Abroad" material there :lol: ), but the answer is actually YES to the part about some black American women ever doing stuff like this for their men, but it's a different situation and not like something you'd expect from black American (or any other American) women in general:
I've heard 2nd-hand stories about where there's church-oriented communities and a big imbalance of the # of black women being way higher there vs black men, and a lot of the black men who have decent-to-good skill with women play the hell out of the situation where they're in demand, sometimes rotating around multiple black women and letting them cook and clean or even support them financially, and the meaner ones even deviously plant suggestions about marriage even if they actually have no actual intention of marrying her. So there's that.
Black men aren't the only ones who do this, of course: I've also seen white PUA types who mooch off all their friends but otherwise live almost entirely off their white girlfriends doing this kind of thing until she prudently eventually throws him out, then he goes and gets a different one and repeats.
I don't approve of this treatment of the ladies, but there's the truth. :)
I also hear many men act like this in parts of Latvia or Russia where there's way more women vs men available in their area, so the men who know how to handle women well enough can get away with iffy behavior and still be confident of getting another woman pretty easy.

But yeah, that's admittedly all a different situation, and overall I think you're right:
Even though I still love black American women (as long as it's not types like Stacy Abrams chasing me down in the street with a bloody hatchet when the talmudvision tells everyone it's kill-whitey time), I don't think it'd be typical for an American woman of any type to treat her man like a king to that degree.
That situation with the guy and his Kenyan wife as you described it is something I think most Western feminists would not even want any Western men to realize exists anywhere in the world. :lol:

The stuff you guys posted also makes me curious if foreign women in some areas do less of the "betafication" process of their men that pretty much all Western women (and from what I've seen also Asian women with strong personalities) tend to do, LOL. That's not such a problem if you know about how women do this and know how to handle it, but hey, if men can get a sweetheart like that who doesn't even try it on them, I'm not surprised so many are headed overseas! :D

Last but not least: That's awesome about the living costs being that low there too.

I wonder how much it'd cost to live at the marinas there, I looked into sailing in Kenya and the Indian Ocean (Madagascar, Mauritius, for example), but didn't look up costs for that yet...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 26th, 2022, 12:16 pm
I'm not hung up on race,really.

I just want a beautiful woman with good character and values.
That'll open up a lot more options for you for sure. I have a feeling you'll eventually end up as one of the Happier Abroad success stories. :)
If you're a Muslim and into monogamy instead that opens up all kinds of other options on women a character like myself would not get, and from what I've read, I'm pretty sure there's some places where the women with good character and values will seem like a dream come true compared with how things are in much of the declining West.

I can't really cope with pure monogamy myself, but I have mixed feelings because I want to get 10x more romantic if I've got it good with a black woman for some reason, LOL. But I think a "Queen of the Hill" model with one main woman who knows I can't quite cope with "exclusivity" and lets me have at least 1-2 other women on the side is better for me personally.
Actually, come to think of it, characters like myself or the even more prolific PUA types like @E Irizarry R&B Singer would not be tolerated in a lot of those countries I'm pretty sure (not that I'd try to go there), but in some of them they actually practice polygamy...!
So you might not even have to be fully monogamous, unless you want to. I don't know much about that, but I've read they still do polygamy in some parts of West Africa (not necessarily Muslim), but a lot of Muslim countries, but not sure which ones exactly.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 12:15 pm
@WilliamSmith, I see you want to dab in mommie Africa. The infrastructure is abhorrent in most of the 54 countries there. I have been to 6 of them thus far, and the Rep. of South Africa has the best infra. hands down, and they still have load shedding which sucks if you stay outside of a hotel or apartment that doesn't have an electric power-grid generator on the property.
That's true about the infrastructure in a lot of developing African countries, but in case it's of interest to either the potential younger or entrepreneurial expats: That is also why Africa is a potential hotbed of opportunity in some countries, because replicating successes in business that haven't been done in Africa yet means profit potential, especially when new infrastructure gets put in (which I hear the Chinese have been all over), and then there's suddenly an opportunity to sell things to people who never had power/phones/internet/etc in their area before then. That's true in some South East Asian countries as well (Vietnam, Cambodia, etc), and I've read some interesting success stories from both places.
I don't think I'll be in on that type of thing because of having totally location-independent solo businesses myself (+ I plan to live aboard a boat wherever I go), but it's something people might like to know, since there's a lot of people out there who have got the idea all of Africa is a place you can't go without immediately been hacked to death by Africans, get aids or some other rare disease the moment you step off the plane, or get eaten alive by giant animals or whatever.
That reminds me:
Bonus quotation from a black American girl quoted on how she wouldn't want to go to Africa because "All of them have three or more wives, and besides, I ain't running round in the jungle with my hair all nappy trying to avoid lions and tigers and bears". :lol: