Should (((WilliamSmith))) Get Married Instead of Womanizing

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Should (((WilliamSmith))) Get Married and Stop (or at least greatly reduce) Womanizing?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 6
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Should (((WilliamSmith))) Get Married Instead of Womanizing

Post by WorldTraveler »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 4:56 pm
So that's the question!
Should I abandon my occasional silly lewd aspiration to nail 100+ new women (which pretty much means white women #1 since I can get them easiest, possibly Asian women #2 if travelling there, but then I feel guilty about pissing off the Asian men who usually seem friendly, but I heard are sick of arrogant white assholes nailing their chicks... though I'm not arrogant, but you get the idea).
Or should I knock all that shit off (which Outcast9428 considers "degeneracy") and get married?
(Which 99% sure means get married to a black woman, since I act better with them and treat them like queens and everything, vs how I almost can't help myself about getting in the sack with any white women who give it up to me at this point.) :lol:

I am considering both options...
I'm confused, are you a white man or a black man? Where are you going to find 100 women to bang? What is your timeframe to accomplish this?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Pixel--Dude
@Lucas88
@MarcosZeitola
@Outcast9428

Hey guys thanks for the responses, LOL, I saved it all to disk for when I'll have no net access for a bit, so I can read what you posted and respond when I come back next time. :lol:

I have actually already been inspired by my last exchange with Cornfed in the meantime, and opened a new savings account and transferred 20% of my long-term savings into it, and am using that to start a fund for my future children.
(So if any women I'm with end up knocked up by me, the funds will go to support them, obviously. But if I never have my own kids, I can turn it into charitable donations instead.)

I don't want to worry about trying to raise children right now because of my unusual lifestyle and I still haven't decided on what exact places I want to make the big investment into trying to get citizenship in + the decision on whether to try to formally renounce US citizenship (which is tricky with what's going on geopolitically right now, to say the least), but once I have decided where I want to apply for citizenship, I'll either consider breeding up a storm and having my own kids, or else be charitable and give all the $$$$ to other nice families, if I decide not to have my own.

Anyway, if I do get married, let's hope the girl I marry doesn't find all my posts and make fun of me, since I was dumb enough (or do I mean "ballsy" enough?) to use my real name:

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Is your ex still single? Why not reconcile with her? I don't know your whole background, but that might be the most moral thing to do.

Jordan Peterson was talking about having a family, and he said that it was something that gave people purpose in their life. As you age, it is harder to get an attractive woman of decent character. A lot of older men date from a pool of divorced women (high risk for a second divorce) and single mothers. Multi-millionaires may be able to get a a 9 or 10 looking 21 year old to travel with them on their yachts, but they recruit the type of girls who would do that sort of thing.