is this a good strategy to get off my feet to go abroad as a disabled man?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
69ixine
Junior Poster

is this a good strategy to get off my feet to go abroad as a disabled man?

Post by 69ixine »

Get a summer job znd save up a few thousand dollars.

See what I can buy in regards to land with access in a hot climate in the southwest+must be relatively safe area.

Work some more and get either a Small Yurt or a Teardrop RV(whichever is cheapest)+get a raincatcher shower system,and compost,some solar panels to charge my phone and internet.

Save up my disability as much as possible until I can learn how to work a LENS Neurofeedback system and Buy one(10k),and start offering neurofeedback for 'brain improvement'and not diagnosing a disease or claiming to heal it since I am not licensed to do that,although a license is not neccesary to provide neurofeedback for non-medical healing purposes.

save.

then become financially free over the next 6 years,and finally buy real real estate(condominiums) to rent and live off residually and move to whatever cheap country I want and be free?

my disability is math dyslexia and ocd,making it impossible for me to 'study'standard requirements and get a good job.

I personally think this is a idea as good as it gets for someone in my situation.

I live in a shitty grouphome now,hate the food,dangerous ghetto area etc and I see the writing on the wall.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: is this a good strategy to get off my feet to go abroad as a disabled man?

Post by MrMan »

69ixine wrote:
April 22nd, 2023, 5:38 pm
Get a summer job znd save up a few thousand dollars.

See what I can buy in regards to land with access in a hot climate in the southwest+must be relatively safe area.

Work some more and get either a Small Yurt or a Teardrop RV(whichever is cheapest)+get a raincatcher shower system,and compost,some solar panels to charge my phone and internet.

Save up my disability as much as possible until I can learn how to work a LENS Neurofeedback system and Buy one(10k),and start offering neurofeedback for 'brain improvement'and not diagnosing a disease or claiming to heal it since I am not licensed to do that,although a license is not neccesary to provide neurofeedback for non-medical healing purposes.

save.

then become financially free over the next 6 years,and finally buy real real estate(condominiums) to rent and live off residually and move to whatever cheap country I want and be free?

my disability is math dyslexia and ocd,making it impossible for me to 'study'standard requirements and get a good job.

I personally think this is a idea as good as it gets for someone in my situation.

I live in a shitty grouphome now,hate the food,dangerous ghetto area etc and I see the writing on the wall.
Are you young? Can you do some sort of trade that doesn't involve mathematics? I'm trying to think of a niche in construction that doesn't. Carpentry, electrical, sheetrock, cement...they involve reading a ruler. How about painting, if you aren't responsible for getting the materials for the job?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

@69ixine

If you go abroad you won't be "disabled" anymore. I mean unless you are severely retarded or paralyzed, mental illness is mostly a silly Western concept anyway and won't hold you back anywhere near as much abroad as it would back home.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@69ixine

Are you related to Kalingo? Sounds like his situation.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 5:53 am
@69ixine

Are you related to Kalingo? Sounds like his situation.
Yes,this is my first account on HA(2017 it says in my profile I made this),I intentionally locked myself out of my Kalinago account,but decided I love you guys and wanna stay :D

Kalinago is also a beautiful word meaning Caribe indios in their language,but I feel the name Kalinago failos me on here lol
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 1:21 am
@69ixine

If you go abroad you won't be "disabled" anymore. I mean unless you are severely retarded or paralyzed, mental illness is mostly a silly Western concept anyway and won't hold you back anywhere near as much abroad as it would back home.
I notice that when I am abroad My 'mental illness'vanishes completely,and I've vacationed to a few nice exotic places in my life-same result since teen years.

I mean yeah OCD is not something that will just go away without tms or neurofeedback treatment,but it isn't as debilitating by far.Environment matters so much.

Math dyslexia is something more common than we think.I don't even think I have it like the IQ tester said I did,I just can't focus when every other second literally a intrusive thought +compulsion even if it's a inner mental compulsion,who could function like this?

could anybody?

Besides,atleast in america,getting a college degree means nothing for economic mobility these days,atleast for most professions-most graduates end up working in retail or services :lol:

@MrMan I am 5'5 and a quarter,with a slim skinny frame,God definately didn't intend that for me either.

LENS neurofeedback services pay 100 minimum per HOUR.no license needed.in fact there is no government license for neurofeedback since it's seen like aromatherapy or energy healing is,despite being more effective than medical drugs,FDA recognized TMS,pschitherapy and placebo for alot of people.

All I need is the machine,using it is easy(atleast for LENS),maybe I can gofundme for it.

once I get the machine it's game time!save that money and put it into small real estate and make residual income,invest etc

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

I realized working a little longer to buy the 12k LENS neurofeedback system,is a better diea than trying to buy land+a RV...which is also more expensive and less practical.

then I can rent a small office and advertize my services for cheaper,and get a client base.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

69ixine wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 7:14 am
I realized working a little longer to buy the 12k LENS neurofeedback system,is a better diea than trying to buy land+a RV...which is also more expensive and less practical.

then I can rent a small office and advertize my services for cheaper,and get a client base.
Sounds promising .. but then again, sounds too good to be true. If it was that easy how come nobody has jumped into the bandwagon?
But you seem to be committed to the idea, so I wish you good Luck and let us know how to goes.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

April 23rd, 2023, 8:29 am
69ixine wrote:

Sounds promising .. but then again, sounds too good to be true. If it was that easy how come nobody has jumped into the bandwagon?
But you seem to be committed to the idea, so I wish you good Luck and let us know how to goes.
Bro,that is like saying why hasn't everyone jumped on the HA bandwagon until recently.most people don't know what neurofeedback,let alone LENS is.they also don't know the laws behind it and it's practice.

as an avid researcher,God showed me this.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

69ixine wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 9:33 am
April 23rd, 2023, 8:29 am
69ixine wrote:

Bro,that is like saying why hasn't everyone jumped on the HA bandwagon until recently.most people don't know what neurofeedback,let alone LENS is.they also don't know the laws behind it and it's practice.

as an avid researcher,God showed me this.
Ok.. good luck then.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Teaching English overseas pays less, accounting for inflation, back when I started doing it. But it doesn't require much in the way of math. You'd have to count your salary and figure out how many white board markers you need, maybe how many handouts. I don't know how your OCD affects you. Would you be washing your hands when you are supposed to be teaching or spend the whole class arranging whiteboard markers a certain way? If you can function, and you had the education and training, that might be a 'happier abroad' route for you.

Getting certified as an actual school teacher would open up better paying opportunities in some parts of the world, since international schools pay reasonably well in a lot of cases. Some might pay more than US schools, but others may pay less.

Foreign countries are like ours in that they do not usually want to give out the right to work for foreigners unless they have specialized skills. I talked to a guy who went to work for an international construction company in Angola right out of college with a business degree. I asked how he could be considered an expert enough to get a visa. He said college degrees were so rare there, he was classified as an expert. But that isn't the case with some of the up-and-coming developing economies in Asia. They have a lot smaller percentage of the population who are college grads than in the US, but still lots and lots of them. Without the college degree, there may be more and more years of experience and expertise to justify a work visa. If you have money, you could be a tourist. If you have a ___lot___ of money the investment can buy you a work visa.

But to get the degrees, there are usually math gen-ed requirements.

I've seen some small construction workers, especially overseas. I remember my wife and I hired some movers in Indonesia. Thin guys. One looked like he was in high school but he was 19. But those little guys worked hard and they were a lot stronger than they worked.

Do you have any artistic talents?

If you have math dyslexia and OCD, don't call yourself 'disabled' in Asia. Can you collect SSI, but live overseas?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

I know South Koreans don't treat disabled people kindly. I don't know about Japan and China. Maybe the same, better or worse.
Disabled people in South Korea are usually kidnapped and placed in a "Salt Farm" in some remote island or the "Scrap Yard" and they make you work with no wages. You better be careful labelling yourself "disabled" in East Asia.

You know, I would continue to work in America, start your neurofeedback business, make lot of money, put it in Dividend generating ETF funds and stocks and expat yourself to Panama, Malta, or other small friendly countries. That way you get to live in a friendly country while getting big monthly income.