Tell me all about coding, digital nomadry, etc.

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Tell me all about coding, digital nomadry, etc.

Post by 69ixine »

There are coding books for dummies and I'm getting one this week,

Web development is a great job to escape the matrix,and requires zero physical labor.you can work from overseas.

so this is my dream job,

@fschmidt said most coding is trash and he has a better system,would you share what the name of this system is?

seriousely,we should focus on this as this is the only way to escape the matrix ASAP and never come back.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Tell me all about coding,digitial nomadry etc

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

69ixine wrote:
June 13th, 2023, 2:43 pm

Web development is a great job to escape the matrix,and requires zero physical labor.you can work from overseas.

so this is my dream job,

@fschmidt said most coding is trash and he has a better system,would you share what the name of this system is?

seriousely,we should focus on this as this is the only way to escape the matrix ASAP and never come back.
Oh boy...I really hate to burst your bubble, but I tried to learn web development two years ago to switch careers from Logistics, but I stopped because

1) You have to constantly learn learn learn until you die. New frameworks every week.
2) You have to compete with people from cheap countries such as China and India. They only charge $5-10 an hour, mac donald's minimum wage but have years of coding experience.
3) You have to literally memorize hundreds of stupid leetcode answers in order to do well on the interview and write code on the white board all the time.
4) Coding Bootcamps are mostly scams and waste of time and cost several thousands of dollars.
5) You will be obsolete by the time your over 35 years old. That age is considered "over the hills" in IT world.
6) You have to learn how to be a social butterfly, always Network and be an excellent communicator and politically correct cocksucker in contrast to what you think an IT person is, an introverted code monkey. A typical Happierabroader and people like Cornfed would be shunned in Whoreporate IT.
7) Most companies that hire freelancers have a habit of not paying you on time, and you have to pay over 30% in self employment taxes. You have to constantly send out invoices to those companies.
8) Have to constantly upgrade your skills again and again, ad nauseum.
9) The pay is not as good as it supposed to be. Only 10-20% more salary than non IT office grunts. A sales man can make several times more with good commissions. A sales man who works in corporate America that made $50,000 in sales with 5% commission still be $5,000. A It guy who saved the company from brink of collapses only gets 5% raise..
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah, it seems odd to want to learn about this now when you are not only competing with every Tom, Dick and Habib in the world, but ChatGPT as well.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 13th, 2023, 3:07 pm
69ixine wrote:

so this is my dream job,

Oh boy...I really hate to burst your bubble, but I tried to learn web development two years ago to switch careers from Logistics, but I stopped because

1) You have to constantly learn learn learn until you die. New frameworks every week.
2) You have to compete with people from cheap countries such as China and India. They only charge $5-10 an hour, mac donald's minimum wage but have years of coding experience.
3) You have to literally memorize hundreds of stupid leetcode answers in order to do well on the interview and write code on the white board all the time.
4) Coding Bootcamps are mostly scams and waste of time and cost several thousands of dollars.
5) You will be obsolete by the time your over 35 years old. That age is considered "over the hills" in IT world.
6) You have to learn how to be a social butterfly, always Network and be an excellent communicator and politically correct cocksucker in contrast to what you think an IT person is, an introverted code monkey. A typical Happierabroader and people like Cornfed would be shunned in Whoreporate IT.
7) Most companies that hire freelancers have a habit of not paying you on time, and you have to pay over 30% in self employment taxes. You have to constantly send out invoices to those companies.
8) Have to constantly upgrade your skills again and again, ad nauseum.
9) The pay is not as good as it supposed to be. Only 10-20% more salary than non IT office grunts. A sales man can make several times more with good commissions. A sales man who works in corporate America that made $50,000 in sales with 5% commission still be $5,000. A It guy who saved the company from brink of collapses only gets 5% raise..
wow buddy,you just saved my life!

I guess i'll stick with home health aide lol
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Cornfed wrote:
June 13th, 2023, 3:18 pm
Yeah, it seems odd to want to learn about this now when you are not only competing with every Tom, Dick and Habib in the world, but ChatGPT as well.
As infamous looksmaxer mvp said'making money is impossible '.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

69ixine wrote:
June 13th, 2023, 3:28 pm
It is certainly getting that way. If you want to make a Western living you need to be able to enter a restricted field somehow. If everyone to do it then it pays peanuts and sucks. The other alternative is to become a business owner of some sort, but that has its issues. Basically most wealth is generated automatically by the system and most people with money are simply given a cut of it.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 13th, 2023, 7:07 pm
69ixine wrote:
June 13th, 2023, 3:28 pm
It is certainly getting that way. If you want to make a Western living you need to be able to enter a restricted field somehow. If everyone to do it then it pays peanuts and sucks. The other alternative is to become a business owner of some sort, but that has its issues. Basically most wealth is generated automatically by the system and most people with money are simply given a cut of it.
True that. Getting a job in America getting harder now because employers are looking for someone to exploit always or you have to know somebody at some boring ass frat party that you had in university. It used to be that in the 1950's all you need is a high school diploma and you can work in a factory and afford a middle class life style.

I think in Jewnited states of Americ*nts it's who you know not what you know.

Typical Normie path #1- be a backstabbing, politically correct, normie cocksucker
My former friend went to state university, joined a fraternity, participated in student council as treasurer, hang out with the right people in some basement parties, and always talked about American Fantasy Football( Bloody f*cking boring) and talked like a conformist normie, nothing from Happier abroad.com. His fraternity friends referred a job for him, he took it and he kept switching jobs every 2-3 years for 20%-30% pay raise. He now works as Comptroller(Head accountant) at some manufacturing plant.

Typical Normie path #2 - Work two to three minimum wage jobs
My other former friend only went to community college(junior college for non americans) and barely graduated. He takes in two to three minimum wage jobs one at Mcdonalds, Shoprite, and some part time security guard gig. He has no life and work over 80 hours a week, but at least he has $2000 to save every month because he gets paid over 80k(30k+30k+20k) for doing three jobs.

Typical Normie path #3 - Get a rich parents.
My other other former friend who parents are both a doctor and a lawyer. He went to film school and wasted bunch of money on some bullsh*t education and nothing to show for. However at least his parents are rich and he is content to work as a pizza delivery driver. He will inherit his parents asset when they both die.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Typical normie path #4- If your a poor Niggah, Latino, etc join the ZOG military.

There is always the ZOG military that lot of people join. There is even a Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines recruiting stations near my workplace.
I seen lot of lowlifes joining to get college benefits and many others. The Zionist Jews always need fresh supply of cannon fodders. But at least you get lifted out of poverty and get to see the world and get paid for killing brown people half way around the world. Who knows.. if you join now, you get to be deployed to Ukraine as "Western military advisor". Enjoy receiving Russian thermobaric artillery shells and get crippled for life.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

69ixine wrote:
Just look at the links in my signature. Of course if you use my system, you will never get a job because today's employers only want crappy code. But you could easily write your own websites.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I figure if you are going to make a living online you are either going to be a business owner using AI or an employee using AI on behalf of a business owner, so that is what I am focused on. If you are trying to be an employee doing employee-type things you are probably screwed, although of course there are always exceptions.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

The best way to make money is of course,real estate.
\
Acquire money by parasiting off rentiers,since private(not personal)property is theft.

But you gotta have money to make money!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

fschmidt wrote:
June 13th, 2023, 11:28 pm
69ixine wrote:
Just look at the links in my signature. Of course if you use my system, you will never get a job because today's employers only want crappy code. But you could easily write your own websites.
Your code is elegant but too bad whoreporations won't use it. They love to use Javascript, html, css, some latest javascript framwork such as React, Angular in web development. All mainstream crap and React and Angular is the worst piece of shit I have ever seen. Even basic Javascript is better than those two.

Some use PHP, but PHP sucks too because it is erratic and code doesn't execute very well.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 14th, 2023, 5:19 am
I figure if you are going to make a living online you are either going to be a business owner using AI or an employee using AI on behalf of a business owner, so that is what I am focused on. If you are trying to be an employee doing employee-type things you are probably screwed, although of course there are always exceptions.
Why would business owner need Western employees at all when the A.I will do all the grunt work in the future? If he wants, he can hire bunch of coolies running A.I? if the AI breaks, they can always call in tech support. Westerner employees and freelancers are too expensive and they will be the first to be laid off and replaced with coolies with A.I or A.I itself. Employers doesn't want to babysit, train up and provide welfare for bunch of expensive westerners with lot of entitlements.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 14th, 2023, 6:54 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 14th, 2023, 5:19 am
Why would business owner need Western employees at all when the A.I will do all the grunt work in the future?
He might need them to answer questions like that.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

69ixine wrote:
June 14th, 2023, 6:12 am
The best way to make money is of course,real estate.
\
Acquire money by parasiting off rentiers,since private(not personal)property is theft.

But you gotta have money to make money!
Good idea, but you have to be the one
1) screening and interviewing the tenants.
2) Responsible for paying property tax to the town.
3) Responsible for all repairs, renovations, plumbing works, and others.
4) Responsible for complying to fire safety inspections, building codes, and others.
5) If they don't pay, you have to file eviction in court but it takes a while...and you have to repeat number 1 again.

I am just saying. You can still do it if you want to, but there are risks.