Lying about one's own nationality

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Lying about one's own nationality

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 1:38 pm
galii wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 12:16 pm
yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 10:11 am
galii wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 9:32 am
yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 9:25 am

The 'race card' was played by Lucas - he has played it before about his disappointment of having no 'white god' factor in Spain :lol: if the card is thrown at me, what do you want me to do about it when that happens, again, no-one has asked for your opinion - you're point of view is unwanted. Go away. :lol:
Dude Lucas hates his own race and culture. Of all people you decided to call him out. :lol:
The race card is when you go around and accuse people of being racist for no good reason.
He was accused of being a racist because he was being a racist. It's not hard.
Like you are garbage because you were garbage. Got you. Dude how retarded can you be? How can you say so much garbage in one thread? Tell me what was your master. In stupidity?
Garbage was you writing about 'techinicalities' rather than 'literal' meanings. You are as thick as shit, again, why are you involving yourself in this - is it to increase you post count?
I think you should hear a third party opinion. That your race trolling sucks. PAG right?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 2:06 pm
yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 1:38 pm
galii wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 12:16 pm
yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 10:11 am
galii wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 9:32 am

Dude Lucas hates his own race and culture. Of all people you decided to call him out. :lol:
The race card is when you go around and accuse people of being racist for no good reason.
He was accused of being a racist because he was being a racist. It's not hard.
Like you are garbage because you were garbage. Got you. Dude how retarded can you be? How can you say so much garbage in one thread? Tell me what was your master. In stupidity?
Garbage was you writing about 'techinicalities' rather than 'literal' meanings. You are as thick as shit, again, why are you involving yourself in this - is it to increase you post count?
I think you should hear a third party opinion. That your race trolling sucks. PAG right?
You're PAG? That figures.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 12:43 pm
There's no such thing as being a "white God" anywhere... yes, if you are white you'll do well in certain exotic places that have few white people and are relatively poor. But you will get a lot of QUANTITY of girls, not necessarily QUALITY of girls. For quality girls, you'll typically have to be above average in various areas. As a general rule of thumb, if you're not a "God" in your own country, you won't be one abroad. If you don't get attention from girls back home, you may get attention from plenty of girls abroad, but not from the sort of high quality women local men would envy you for having... you'll get the scraps of the meal, the leftovers, and you're expected to be thankful for this as locals snicker behind your back at your lack of discerning eye in recognizing and obtaining quality.
True. I agree for the most part. What Roosh and such call "White god" factor is simply a comparative advantage due to one's perceived exoticness among girls from the ordinary classes of society. You might be perceived as more attractive than the average local guy and can therefore usually get an okay-looking girl if you're a guy with a minimum of quality, but you're not going to be able to compete with the upper class of that country unless you are upper class yourself or have some exceptional quality that makes you truly unique.

Let's be honest here. Almost none of us here are upper class caliber whether it be in our own country or abroad. Anybody who claims to be hitting it off with upper class women in x country is probably lying. Maybe publicduende is the only exception, having married into an upper middle class family of Medellín for a time. So we should all reflect honestly. We're all average or somewhat above average guys trying to make use of our inherent advantages (even if these are based solely on external perception) and pursuing self-improvement as well if we're smart. Almost none of us will ever be cavorting with prominent members of high society in Lima, Medellín, Ciudad de México or Manila.

The only thing that I don't fully agree here is this idea of scraps and leftovers. While that might be true in some cases, beauty and attraction are ultimately subjective and a guy might be perfectly attracted to a woman who is simply ordinary among the locals. For example, I find some Colombian mulatas with big butts and curves absolutely gorgeous even though they are seen as "low status" by many local men. Likewise with certain phenotypes of mestizas and indigenas. To be honest, I'm not even that attracted to many of the light-skinned European Latinas who you often find among the upper class. I actually prefer darker women, even if local guys might think that I'm crazy for my preferences or assume that I simply settled from a low-status woman.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 1:56 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 12:57 pm

You're making a fool of yourself again by assuming things about me that you know nothing about and just outright making stuff up. I've never lived in Alicante, by the way. Only Valencia. And I'm actually deeply tanned and athletic/muscular, not like a bum. Lol!
That is quite interesting actually because you have to inject yourself with drugs to get that 'tanned' look because you hate the way you look. Forgive me about reading on your backstory but when I read it and the reasons why I felt massively sorry for you. I did - for me to get that tanned look you inject massively damaging chemicals into your body I can get within a week of living in Mexico.
But you're not a White Peruvian of the upper classes!!! You're just seen as a dark-skinned nobody in Peru just like you were in China!!! That's the real reason why you're so salty and uppity and throwing around bitter insults everywhere! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is where you ARE wrong, my family are upper middle class and I am 75% European and 25% Inca/Mapuche, I self identify as 'mixed race' in the UK because I proud of my heritage but in Spain and Latin America I am pretty much seen as white. I don't massively care about that but still, my family are doctors, Olympic athletes, business people, architects, politicians, beauty queens and one was an undefeated middleweight champion of Spain - every single one of them are successful and I have a really big family over there (in both Spain and Peru).
Just saying "you have never been to Peru" doesn't make it so. You are simply acting delusional about this.

I don't know if you have any friends on this forum because quite frankly you're extremely toxic and behave like an insufferable imbecile, but if you do happen to have any friends here, they should PM you and tell you to stop because you're making yourself look even more stupid than before.
Look, it's no use getting personal because the issues you have are massive and nothing by insulting you is going to be achieved - you can say whatever you like about me - I am not injecting dangerous chemicals to make myself more 'tanned' that is f***ed up.

There are Latinos and Spaniards of your complexion - it shows you have never been north of Valencia Communidad - this is good advice and I am going to suggest and you should heed it - there was a Mexican poster on here (Tapatio89) who gave out some great grooming tips for gringoes who wanted to get with Latinas in places like Mexico and the rest of Latin America and it is the way you dress that will make or break your chances, you should dig up his posts and read them and you might get somewhere, you were right in some of your posts though, you'll get nowhere with that pale 'anglosajon' look with Spanish and Latin American women and the way they dress? :lol:

Do yourself a favour - look up Tapatio89 and stop injecting dangerous chemicals into yourself. :(
Ok man, I agree, no use getting personal and I'm sorry if anything that I said offended you. I never wanted to get drawn into a petty dispute with you anyway, to be honest.

It's true. I'm very much obsessed with aesthetics (being tanned and athletic/muscular) and will go to extreme lengths to achieve those things.

I know that there are blond-haired and light-skinned Spaniards even in Valencia but I've always had an obsession with the tanned Mediterranean look. Half of the people on my Irish side of the family have that look while the other half have a pale light-skinned look (like Conor Macgregor's skin complexion). I happened to inherit the pale light-skinned complexion and always had a complex of sorts because of it since the tanned Mediterranean phenotype is my personal ideal.

Taking Melanotan worked wonders for me in Spain. I went from being a guy with a decent body but unattractive pasty skin to looking like a bronzed hunk and frequently receiving complements even from Iberian ladies (not just from Latinas). I always knew that my poor tanning genetics were my main weakness and that developing a tan like that of a Spanish "chuloplaya" would make me much more attractive given that I already had a good physique due to my MMA training.

I was under the impression that you were dark-skinned because Winston once said that you look like a "NBA basketball player". Lol! Sorry if I misjudged you. I honestly didn't mean to come across as racist at all and I certainly don't hold White supremacist views as anybody can see from my posting history. While I do acknowledge that people can use our ethnicity and phenotype to our advantage in some countries (which many HA'ers indeed do in their chosen location), I don't for a second believe that this makes us inherently better than the locals (human quality is individual, not based on ethnicity or race). We just use "perception" to our advantage. And there is no way that ordinary White men from the US and Western Europe are going to be able to compete with the White Peruvian upper class of Lima, for example. Those people are moneyed social elites and are head and shoulders above everyone else. And I also recognize that the "exotic appeal" thing works both ways, with Latino, Black and other types of men enjoying their own competitive edge in other parts of the world.

Once again, I apologize for the misunderstanding and wish that we could have talked it through frankly from the beginning rather than both of us getting involved in a petty mudslinging contest.

I myself was actually engaged for some time to a middle class Peruvian girl from a decent family full of professionals from the south of Peru. I met her while she was studying her master's degree in Valencia. We had a good relationship initially but eventually separated due to irreconcilable differences. But such is life. We are still friends to this day and continue to talk through phone conversations. After my relationship with the Peruvian girl ended, I lost interest in the emotional turbulence of relationships for the most part and adopted the lonewolf lifestyle seeking hot passionate encounters with Latinas but without commitment.

Thank you for your advice and concern. I hope that we can put this whole silly incident behind us.

Oh, and I will look up the fashion advice from Topatio89 that you recommended. :D
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 3:05 pm
yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 1:56 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 12:57 pm

You're making a fool of yourself again by assuming things about me that you know nothing about and just outright making stuff up. I've never lived in Alicante, by the way. Only Valencia. And I'm actually deeply tanned and athletic/muscular, not like a bum. Lol!
That is quite interesting actually because you have to inject yourself with drugs to get that 'tanned' look because you hate the way you look. Forgive me about reading on your backstory but when I read it and the reasons why I felt massively sorry for you. I did - for me to get that tanned look you inject massively damaging chemicals into your body I can get within a week of living in Mexico.
But you're not a White Peruvian of the upper classes!!! You're just seen as a dark-skinned nobody in Peru just like you were in China!!! That's the real reason why you're so salty and uppity and throwing around bitter insults everywhere! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is where you ARE wrong, my family are upper middle class and I am 75% European and 25% Inca/Mapuche, I self identify as 'mixed race' in the UK because I proud of my heritage but in Spain and Latin America I am pretty much seen as white. I don't massively care about that but still, my family are doctors, Olympic athletes, business people, architects, politicians, beauty queens and one was an undefeated middleweight champion of Spain - every single one of them are successful and I have a really big family over there (in both Spain and Peru).
Just saying "you have never been to Peru" doesn't make it so. You are simply acting delusional about this.

I don't know if you have any friends on this forum because quite frankly you're extremely toxic and behave like an insufferable imbecile, but if you do happen to have any friends here, they should PM you and tell you to stop because you're making yourself look even more stupid than before.
Look, it's no use getting personal because the issues you have are massive and nothing by insulting you is going to be achieved - you can say whatever you like about me - I am not injecting dangerous chemicals to make myself more 'tanned' that is f***ed up.

There are Latinos and Spaniards of your complexion - it shows you have never been north of Valencia Communidad - this is good advice and I am going to suggest and you should heed it - there was a Mexican poster on here (Tapatio89) who gave out some great grooming tips for gringoes who wanted to get with Latinas in places like Mexico and the rest of Latin America and it is the way you dress that will make or break your chances, you should dig up his posts and read them and you might get somewhere, you were right in some of your posts though, you'll get nowhere with that pale 'anglosajon' look with Spanish and Latin American women and the way they dress? :lol:

Do yourself a favour - look up Tapatio89 and stop injecting dangerous chemicals into yourself. :(
Ok man, I agree, no use getting personal and I'm sorry if anything that I said offended you. I never wanted to get drawn into a petty dispute with you anyway, to be honest.

It's true. I'm very much obsessed with aesthetics (being tanned and athletic/muscular) and will go to extreme lengths to achieve those things.

I know that there are blond-haired and light-skinned Spaniards even in Valencia but I've always had an obsession with the tanned Mediterranean look. Half of the people on my Irish side of the family have that look while the other half have a pale light-skinned look (like Conor Macgregor's skin complexion). I happened to inherit the pale light-skinned complexion and always had a complex of sorts because of it since the tanned Mediterranean phenotype is my personal ideal.

Taking Melanotan worked wonders for me in Spain. I went from being a guy with a decent body but unattractive pasty skin to looking like a bronzed hunk and frequently receiving complements even from Iberian ladies (not just from Latinas). I always knew that my poor tanning genetics were my main weakness and that developing a tan like that of a Spanish "chuloplaya" would make me much more attractive given that I already had a good physique due to my MMA training.

I was under the impression that you were dark-skinned because Winston once said that you look like a "NBA basketball player". Lol! Sorry if I misjudged you. I honestly didn't mean to come across as racist at all and I certainly don't hold White supremacist views as anybody can see from my posting history. While I do acknowledge that people can use our ethnicity and phenotype to our advantage in some countries (which many HA'ers indeed do in their chosen location), I don't for a second believe that this makes us inherently better than the locals (human quality is individual, not based on ethnicity or race). We just use "perception" to our advantage. And there is no way that ordinary White men from the US and Western Europe are going to be able to compete with the White Peruvian upper class of Lima, for example. Those people are moneyed social elites and are head and shoulders above everyone else. And I also recognize that the "exotic appeal" thing works both ways, with Latino, Black and other types of men enjoying their own competitive edge in other parts of the world.

Once again, I apologize for the misunderstanding and wish that we could have talked it through frankly from the beginning rather than both of us getting involved in a petty mudslinging contest.

I myself was actually engaged for some time to a middle class Peruvian girl from a decent family full of professionals from the south of Peru. I met her while she was studying her master's degree in Valencia. We had a good relationship initially but eventually separated due to irreconcilable differences. But such is life. We are still friends to this day and continue to talk through phone conversations. After my relationship with the Peruvian girl ended, I lost interest in the emotional turbulence of relationships for the most part and adopted the lonewolf lifestyle seeking hot passionate encounters with Latinas but without commitment.

Thank you for your advice and concern. I hope that we can put this whole silly incident behind us.

Oh, and I will look up the fashion advice from Topatio89 that you recommended. :D
No worries, it's just online shenanigans - quite mild for what goes on around here. :D I probably came across as condescending and a bit of arse and if that is the case, I would like to apologise for that also.

I do wish you luck with your future regards life in Latin America, you can have that if that's what you want, unlike Asia, you can get citizenship in these countries and you know Spanish so you're 80% there, it's just getting your two to five year legal residence and then you're set. I am in Mexico now and people are nice and polite and friendly and helpful and of course the weather never hurts.

I look like an NBA basketball player? :lol: I think Winston must have been f***ing around, I don't know.

Those injections are bad news but I think what would serve you better is just learning how a refined Spanish/Latin American dresses - the pullover over the shoulders, pastel coloured shirts, jeans, chinos, espadilles, shades - get your hair cuts fashionably within the local styles, wear good sets of shades and Spanish/Latin aftershaves - Oscar de la Renta is a good one because women will comment if you smell nice than how you look. Tapatio was a bit of a tit but he did give out some great advice for how to style yourself for Latin America and helped a poster on here called Matt Hanson, I wasn't a massive fan of Tapatio but he was spot on with his advice in that regard. He gave the advice of shopping at Zara - not cheap but you can build your wardrobe up slowly. Check out other male Spanish outfitters and get clothes that suit your style, build up your Spanish aftershave collection and once you step out with good threads and smelling nice - the women won't care what your complexion is but they will comment on how nice you smell.

https://www.apetogentleman.com/spanish- ... ng-brands/

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Osc ... -4542.html
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 10:21 am
You have never been to Peru and there isn't a 'white god' factor for pale bog standard average Brits with crap dress sense, no money, losing their hair by the time they're 30 etc etc - what you mean is that there is a class structure that is held by white people who are actually Peruvian - they don't dress or look anything like you or any other bum from America or Europe who happens to be white. I know you might not think there is a difference but there most certainly is. They will see you as the bum gringo tourist/backpacker you most certainly are if you ever thought you could go and hang out in their haunts in San Isidro on the basis of your skin colour. :lol:
I literally got here to Lima 3 days ago. I'm in the Miraflores area now. This city is huge and traffic is as bad as LA. 90 days in the country so I will test out myself if my average white guy looks will get me anywhere with the women here.....so far I've seen a few hotties just walking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

kangarunner wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 3:56 pm
yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 10:21 am
You have never been to Peru and there isn't a 'white god' factor for pale bog standard average Brits with crap dress sense, no money, losing their hair by the time they're 30 etc etc - what you mean is that there is a class structure that is held by white people who are actually Peruvian - they don't dress or look anything like you or any other bum from America or Europe who happens to be white. I know you might not think there is a difference but there most certainly is. They will see you as the bum gringo tourist/backpacker you most certainly are if you ever thought you could go and hang out in their haunts in San Isidro on the basis of your skin colour. :lol:
I literally got here to Lima 3 days ago. I'm in the Miraflores area now. This city is huge and traffic is as bad as LA. 90 days in the country so I will test out myself if my average white guy looks will get me anywhere with the women here.....so far I've seen a few hotties just walking.
You're in a great part of town, at night from Larco to Parque Kennedy it is choc-a-bloc with women (and everyone else of course...) give Barranco a go too - anything along the Costa Verde is pretty good value!

Trujillo is good value if you want to try something different, it is like a smaller version of Lima but you have Huancacho nearby and you can have life at the beach which is a short bus ride away from Trujillo. That's a five hour bus ride away from Lima.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 2:15 pm
Let's be honest here. Almost none of us here are upper class caliber whether it be in our own country or abroad. Anybody who claims to be hitting it off with upper class women in x country is probably lying. Maybe publicduende is the only exception, having married into an upper middle class family of Medellín for a time. So we should all reflect honestly. We're all average or somewhat above average guys trying to make use of our inherent advantages (even if these are based solely on external perception) and pursuing self-improvement as well if we're smart. Almost none of us will ever be cavorting with prominent members of high society in Lima, Medellín, Ciudad de México or Manila.
It's true that it's hard to compete with the absolute elites, the upper classes. I've never reached that level myself; at best, I'd be someone's dirty little secret. I've gotten only one Filipina who I would consider to be the absolute top-tier "artista" level aethetically, and I'm pleased to say that Filipina is now the mother of my son. Her family isn't high class, however, far from "upperclass" in fact. She just has a Spanish lolo (grandfather) which has blessed her with a pointy 'tall' nose, fair skin, relatively large almond shaped eyes and more European features. For her to have been upperclass, she'd have to be from a family of wealth, power and influence, and that would mean I wouldn't have access to her.

The main thing that prevents me from ever getting to those upper echelons of respectability is wealth... I'm way too broke for such people to want to associate themselves with me. The closest I have gotten was the daughter of a politician who dated me on the down-low. She was super careful, super discreet, because if he knew of us, her father "would kill me". I don't believe she was lying, either lol. Part of this is because I was (and am) legally married to someone else at the time. These people HATE scandal.
Lucas88 wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 2:15 pm
The only thing that I don't fully agree here is this idea of scraps and leftovers. While that might be true in some cases, beauty and attraction are ultimately subjective and a guy might be perfectly attracted to a woman who is simply ordinary among the locals. For example, I find some Colombian mulatas with big butts and curves absolutely gorgeous even though they are seen as "low status" by many local men. Likewise with certain phenotypes of mestizas and indigenas. To be honest, I'm not even that attracted to many of the light-skinned European Latinas who you often find among the upper class. I actually prefer darker women, even if local guys might think that I'm crazy for my preferences or assume that I simply settled from a low-status woman.
This is true. I used to be like that, too, but I sort of changed when I lived in the Philippines for a longer period of time. I found that getting those more "common" types is almost laughably easy and the harder-to-obtain ones grew on me, their allure increasing because of their relative scarcity. There's like two phases, as @publicduende has explained before as well; one in which you are in this candy land, essentially, and just go wild. And one in which you tire of that game, tire of what's easily obtainable and start to desire and chase after what's harder to get, going for girls that really make you work for it.

There's no shame in either, obviously. And with some men, their tastes never change, they're more than happy with what they have and they're fine with it, they like what they like, are more than satisfied with what they get and that's the end of the story. All's well that ends well. It's just fascinating how people's perceptions and even tastes can evolve over time. Mine certainly did.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 10:52 pm
There's like two phases, as @publicduende has explained before as well; one in which you are in this candy land, essentially, and just go wild. And one in which you tire of that game, tire of what's easily obtainable and start to desire and chase after what's harder to get, going for girls that really make you work for it.

There's no shame in either, obviously. And with some men, their tastes never change, they're more than happy with what they have and they're fine with it, they like what they like, are more than satisfied with what they get and that's the end of the story. All's well that ends well. It's just fascinating how people's perceptions and even tastes can evolve over time. Mine certainly did.
The third one is in order not to get tired of the same you take big brakes and wait till the hunger comes again. If it comes it is fine then you get into the game again. If it does not come is fine too you have room to do other stuff.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

:D I probably came across as condescending and a bit of arse and if that is the case, I would like to apologise for that also.
Good job
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 10:52 pm
This is true. I used to be like that, too, but I sort of changed when I lived in the Philippines for a longer period of time. I found that getting those more "common" types is almost laughably easy and the harder-to-obtain ones grew on me, their allure increasing because of their relative scarcity. There's like two phases, as @publicduende has explained before as well; one in which you are in this candy land, essentially, and just go wild. And one in which you tire of that game, tire of what's easily obtainable and start to desire and chase after what's harder to get, going for girls that really make you work for it.

I guess there is also a third phase, which is when you realise that the fair-skinned, upper middle class or upper class, educated Filipina who falls for you ain't that different from any first world woman, young or old, falling for you. It's the "be careful what you dream" phase when you realise that the Filipina you desired, finally gotten, and married:
  • is not with you for financial support, which means she won't need to jump every time her husband, in fact anyone else, barks
  • is well educated and has her own opinions, a lot of them strong, and she ain't gonna hide them and let you win an argument just to keep the peace
  • while not exactly a feminist, she is sensitive towards the way she gets treated and you'll be the first one to know if she doesn't like what you just told her or did to her!
On the sunny side, a well-cultured, intellectually mature girl won't give you any of the shite typical of the uneducated province girl most foreigners are used to. No useless scenes of jealousy, envy or other capital sins, no tampos, no silly displays of tribal wisdom and folk superstition, no excesses stemming from a lack of discipline or laziness, and so on.

Nobody is perfect. Every package comes with a front and a back side.
Jsport
Freshman Poster

Post by Jsport »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 1:36 pm
Jsport wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 11:55 am
Thank you for your response. I just wanted to add also that the comparison you did between US culture and British culture that you responded to me a while ago was phenomenal, and the indepth knowledge of martial arts you also responded to me was brilliant. I also wish you well in Latin America. Peace.
Thank you likewise, Jsport!

If I'm not mistaken, you said that you have a Mediterranean phenotype, right? If that's the case, I think that you'd do quite well with the ladies in Northern Europe. Tanned/olive-skinned guys are seen as exotic there, at least for a subset of the female population. You might be able to capitalize on that advantage.

One such somebody here seems to think that I'm acting "racist" because I mentioned that White guys have a certain exotic appeal in some Latin American countries and can use it to their advantage, but the exotic appeal indeed works both ways. Latino guys can absolutely slay too in places where they are considered exotic. Some of them are total studs. I remember reading about how in California in the 80s there were White women who only dated Latino guys. Is that still a thing in the US? Latino guys also do well in Spain too if they look more European and I've heard that there's a demand for the Mediterranean/Latino phenotype in Poland.

Anyway, thank you for your positive review of my cultural comparison and my post on martial arts. I appreciate that.

Best of luck in your pursuit of the right woman and your HA dreams should you decide to pursue that avenue! :D
White guys do have a certain advantage in Latin America with the ladies, but at the sametime being white can also be a disadvantage. Many women may look at you with admiration, but at the same time can see you as too different from them and would prefer to date their own. As a white westerner you will be seen as novelty, but as a white foreigner, you may not get the best looking women that a country has to offer since most of the 8,9 and 10s typically date local guys and not white westerners. This is why i haven't been too fond of dating Latin American women, because I know that the women who are 8, 9 and 10s will be just as difficult as it is in the US. Dating 5, 6 and 7s is much easier amongst Latin american women . I have dated these Latin American women in the past, its the 8, 9 and 10s that are just as difficult as western women of that caliber. Another key point is that in pretty much every Latin American country they already have their own population of white people in their country who were born and raised there, some countries have more white people than others. When you see the local guys who are white, they typically date women who are 7 and 6s or below, and are generally not dating the fine latinas, its the brown guys who are typically dating the 8, 9 and 10s. That observation already tells you that being white in Latin America is not everything and that being brown is actually more advantageous with the fine women than being white.

Latino guys are not really popular with ladies in the US. It's in the Latino communities is where they are popular with the Latina ladies, but not with fine American women, generally speaking. Its the white American guys who are the most popular, then black American guys are second, and Latino brown American guys are third and all the others are practically invisible to American women including white American Latinos like myself.

lol yeah, I'm aware that blonde Germanic women have a thing for Mediterranean guys, and that may very well be an advantage for myself with Northern European women or even with blonde women of Anglo countries including the US depending on where I go. I have noticed that blonde women tend to be more expressive with me here in the US than other women.

No, you are not acting racist by pointed that out. Its good to to be honest about certain advantages that certain people have with the ladies in certain countries or cultures. Its like what I said before, being white does have a certain advantage with the ladies, and white guys can certaintly date the 8, 9 and 10 fine latin american women, but at the sametime if a white guy wants a fine latina woman, he also has to get in line and prove himself just like anybody else in that country, really no different from what you see in other western countries. But if a white guy is content with women who are 6 and below than I can say that Latin America is easy to date women.

Overall, you may not agree with everything I say about the social dynamics of dating in Latin America, as you may have seen something different since you have been in Latin America for a long time, but what I say is based on my own observation.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

@Lucas88 to think I once actually respected you fella :roll:
Im so sick of hearing all this f***ing shit
Ur brainwashed by all this BS about being ashamed of ur own culture and ur own country
You should just be ashamed that ur a spasticated autistic baboon fella!
Eh?!
You should be proud of Britain fella
Its the best fuckin country in the world
We fuckin dominated the shit slinging apes of Africa and America and made them civilised fella
Instead of being proud of what our country has accomplished thru colonialism ur fuckin injecting urself with paki juice cos you want to be a smelly f***ing paki man
Tell you what you faggot
I swear if you say one more ungrateful thing about the uk I will punch you thru ur phone screen and hit the melonatan right out ur skin
@yick ur another fuckin p***y who didntstand his ground with this fuckin clown
Him @Pixel--Dude and anyone else who hates this great country can all go choke on each others dicks like the patetic gaylords they are
Fuckin joke is this
Seriously pissed off fellas
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
July 17th, 2023, 9:51 am
Ur brainwashed by all this BS about being ashamed of ur own culture and ur own country
Eh?!
We fuckin dominated the shit slinging apes of Africa and America and made them civilised fella
Instead of being proud of what our country has accomplished thru colonialism ur fuckin injecting urself with paki juice cos you want to be a smelly f***ing paki man
Tell you what you faggot
I swear if you say one more ungrateful thing about the uk I will punch you thru ur phone screen and hit the melonatan right out ur skin
Him @Pixel--Dude and anyone else who hates this great country can all go choke on each others dicks like the patetic gaylords they are
Fuckin joke is this
I'm not brainwashed by the media. In fact, I don't buy into the "White guilt" narrative at all.

The reason why I don't like the UK is simply personal preference. The UK, while materially prosperous and politically powerful, offers very little in terms of actual culture and mostly consists of ugly grey cityscapes, abysmal weather, boorish pub culture, disgusting lager louts, mindless football hooliganism, bland and boring food, rude and obnoxious people, repulsive fat women with a nasty attitude, etc. I have no reason to be proud of the country.

I don't know why you are bringing up colonialism as though it were something to glorify. Colonialism was terrible and millions of natives died and countless more suffered the worst kinds of oppression because if it. Pick up a history book and study the real history before spouting nonsense about sensitive topics like an ignoramus.

Seriously Captain, I'd like to see you try to punch the "melonatan" right out of my skin. You fancy yourself as a boxer? Believe me, if you tried to punch me, I'd take you down immediately and choke the piss out of you! Bro, you're not the leader of the "Alpha Allience/Alloence". You're nothing more than a p***y keyboard warrior! :lol: :lol: :lol:
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 17th, 2023, 1:24 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
July 17th, 2023, 9:51 am
Eh?!
Tell you what you faggot
Fuckin joke is this
I'm not brainwashed by the media. In fact, I don't buy into the "White guilt" narrative at all.

The reason why I don't like the UK is simply personal preference. The UK, while materially prosperous and politically powerful, offers very little in terms of actual culture and mostly consists of ugly grey cityscapes, abysmal weather, boorish pub culture, disgusting lager louts, mindless football hooliganism, bland and boring food, rude and obnoxious people, repulsive fat women with a nasty attitude, etc. I have no reason to be proud of the country.

I don't know why you are bringing up colonialism as though it were something to glorify. Colonialism was terrible and millions of natives died and countless more suffered the worst kinds of oppression because if it. Pick up a history book and study the real history before spouting nonsense about sensitive topics like an ignoramus.

Seriously Captain, I'd like to see you try to punch the "melonatan" right out of my skin. You fancy yourself as a boxer? Believe me, if you tried to punch me, I'd take you down immediately and choke the piss out of you! Bro, you're not the leader of the "Alpha Allience/Alloence". You're nothing more than a p***y keyboard warrior! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dont buy into the white guilt BS??
BAH!!!
Dont fuckin lie to me you illiterate babboon
Ur latrally injecting urself with fkin curry to try and turn ur skin brown you fkin loser
How can you be so fkin ungrateful?? You live in one of the most wealthiest countries in the world
You get to enjoy the freedom of the free market and be what you wanna be with a little elbow grease and a can do attitide
We have a good economy when it isnt for useless tramps like you sponging from it
We have the NHS and free health care
Ur just an ungrateful prick and you dont know what ur talking about
WAAAH WAAAAH
Eh fella
WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
Ur just another big baby who moans about this country but then you would be f***ed without its benefits
Get a grip you clown I've forgot more about history than you will ever learn
You criticise what I know about history fella but then you and ur fuckin bum boy PD believe aliens came to earth and created humans :roll:
Ur both frickin spastics bro :lol:
As for alpha allience ur not even part of it you fuckin p***y!!! Id punch you so hard ur boyfriends daughter will lose her baby teeth
You fuckin prick!!!
Get a life you f***ing waste man