Lying about one's own nationality

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Lying about one's own nationality

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 9:25 am
galii wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 9:15 am
yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 9:08 am
galii wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 8:51 am
yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 7:49 am

'Wally'

What are you? A 1982 throwback?

I didn't insult you - I am reacting to your insult.

Serious question, as you are a mod here, have you ever been abroad and b) ever been 'happier abroad'?

Holidays to Magaluf don't count.
Dude you are late to the party. I already called Pixeldude out for not caring about happier abroad but the guy proved himself. He is the best mode ever. Take some time off and meditate you are wrong and every time you write you are even more wrong. You have to raise your IQ. I don't know in what you have your master degree in but there is a lot of logic missing. This is not the old Happier Abroad. The new sheriff in town Pixel Dude cleaned the city. :lol:
Who's asked for your opinion, you are involving yourself in things that have nothing to do with you nor has your opinion been asked for and then you start insulting people when your 'logic' has a breakdown.

Still, that's useful information - @Pixel--Dude has never been abroad, that figures.
Dude let it go. You are outbrained. May be you will be more lucky in the next thread where you can play your race card. You might be more lucky with Cornfeld. :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-3zGDLeSfE
Cut 'N' Move - Give It Up (93:2 HD) /1993/
The 'race card' was played by Lucas - he has played it before about his disappointment of having no 'white god' factor in Spain :lol: if the card is thrown at me, what do you want me to do about it when that happens, again, no-one has asked for your opinion - you're point of view is unwanted. Go away. :lol:
Dude Lucas hates his own race and culture. Of all people you decided to call him out. :lol:
The race card is when you go around and accuse people of being racist for no good reason.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 9:26 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 9:18 am
yick wrote:
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 7:49 am

'Wally'

What are you? A 1982 throwback?

I didn't insult you - I am reacting to your insult.

Serious question, as you are a mod here, have you ever been abroad and b) ever been 'happier abroad'?

Holidays to Magaluf don't count.
Dude you are late to the party. I already called Pixeldude out for not caring about happier abroad but the guy proved himself. He is the best mode ever. Take some time off and meditate you are wrong and every time you write you are even more wrong. You have to raise your IQ. I don't know in what you have your master degree in but there is a lot of logic missing. This is not the old Happier Abroad. The new sheriff in town Pixel Dude cleaned the city. :lol:
Who's asked for your opinion, you are involving yourself in things that have nothing to do with you nor has your opinion been asked for and then you start insulting people when your 'logic' has a breakdown.

Still, that's useful information - @Pixel--Dude has never been abroad, that figures.
I have been abroad. Why are you making assumptions about me and why is it relevant?
I am sure you have been to Calais or Dublin on a weekender but have you ever 'lived abroad'? I mean, this is what this site is about, is it not?
I haven't ever lived abroad, but I've visited a few different countries. I have parental responsibilities keeping me tied to the UK. Why is your question relevant?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Wow, you're really showing your true colors as the hypersensitive, toxic, low-class buffoon that you are with all of those childish insults over a silly inconsequential discussion on some obscure forum. 😂
yick wrote:
@Pixel--Dude is into foreign women and has a hot Jamaican girlfriend and a daughter. I bet that's more than what you have! 😂
yick wrote:
The 'race card' was played by Lucas - he has played it before about his disappointment of having no 'white god' factor in Spain :lol: if the card is thrown at me, what do you want me to do about it when that happens, again, no-one has asked for your opinion - you're point of view is unwanted. Go away. :lol:
Yes, there is no "white god" factor in Spain. I didn't complain about it. I just accepted what I had to work with.

But there is a "white god" factor in Peru and certain other Latin American countries and it was discussed in depth on places like Roosh's forum. Sorry that reality isn't to your pleasing.

Some people choose to go to places where their ethnic phenotype is considered exotic and attractive and thereby gives them an advantage at dating. Indeed, that's part of the HA strategy and is simply a reality. No need to act like a histrionic estrogenic bitch and cry "racism" over it. 🤣🤣🤣
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 9:32 am
yick wrote:
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
galii wrote:

Dude let it go. You are outbrained. May be you will be more lucky in the next thread where you can play your race card. You might be more lucky with Cornfeld. :mrgreen:

Dude Lucas hates his own race and culture. Of all people you decided to call him out. :lol:
The race card is when you go around and accuse people of being racist for no good reason.
He was accused of being a racist because he was being a racist. It's not hard.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 9:40 am
yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 9:26 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 9:18 am
yick wrote:
galii wrote:

I have been abroad. Why are you making assumptions about me and why is it relevant?
I am sure you have been to Calais or Dublin on a weekender but have you ever 'lived abroad'? I mean, this is what this site is about, is it not?
I haven't ever lived abroad, but I've visited a few different countries. I have parental responsibilities keeping me tied to the UK. Why is your question relevant?
Because this is 'Happier Abroad' a site created by Winston Wu for the facilitation of people upset with their current lives to live somewhere where they can be 'happier'. I am sure you have your reasons to join this site and to be honest, it has gone from its original premise a long time ago. Another mod @jamesbond has been a mod on here for god knows how long and has never left Illinois state, so you aren't on your own.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 10:01 am
Wow, you're really showing your true colors as the hypersensitive, toxic, low-class buffoon that you are with all of those childish insults over a silly inconsequential discussion on some obscure forum. 😂
Say's the person who lives in Alicante. :lol:

@Pixel--Dude is into foreign women and has a hot Jamaican girlfriend and a daughter. I bet that's more than what you have! 😂
I am happier abroad - which is what this site is about is it not?

Yes, there is no "white god" factor in Spain. I didn't complain about it. I just accepted what I had to work with.
You did, and why you think there would be any 'white god' factor pertaining to you when you landed up in a place where a million Brit lager louts had gone before you?
But there is a "white god" factor in Peru and certain other Latin American countries and it was discussed in depth on places like Roosh's forum. Sorry that reality isn't to your pleasing.
You have never been to Peru and there isn't a 'white god' factor for pale bog standard average Brits with crap dress sense, no money, losing their hair by the time they're 30 etc etc - what you mean is that there is a class structure that is held by white people who are actually Peruvian - they don't dress or look anything like you or any other bum from America or Europe who happens to be white. I know you might not think there is a difference but there most certainly is. They will see you as the bum gringo tourist/backpacker you most certainly are if you ever thought you could go and hang out in their haunts in San Isidro on the basis of your skin colour. :lol:
Some people choose to go to places where their ethnic phenotype is considered exotic and attractive and thereby gives them an advantage at dating. Indeed, that's part of the HA strategy and is simply a reality. No need to act like a histrionic estrogenic bitch and cry "racism" over it. 🤣🤣🤣
You're clueless about it, you are not seen as 'exotic and attractive' you will be seen as another gringo, backpacker bum without much to offer - the difference between you and a white Peruvian of the upper classes is so stark and you know nothing about it. Fact.
Jsport
Freshman Poster

Post by Jsport »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 8:43 am
Jsport wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 2:49 am
I am sort of the other way around where I feel more in tune with Anglo culture than Latin American culture. The older I get the more I realize that the Latin American culture is not for me. I just don't have the enthusiasm, mannerism, attitude or speak Spanish in the same rythme as Latin Americans do. I also find Latin American women to be too pretentious and snooty, but at the sametime I understand that other guys do have success with them and find them easy to get along with. I don't know there is just something about Latin American women that puts me too much at odds with them. I actually feel that I would fit into British culture more than Latin American culture. Thats just my personal opinion
You know what, that's perfectly okay, my friend. For a long time now I've realized that there is no one perfect culture that suits everyone and that everyone must discover which place suits their own personality and needs the most. Latin America is no exception. Some people might feel more at home in a country with a cooler climate, more introverted social atmosphere, etc. And likewise, every man's preferences concerning women are individual. I know that you said that you'll probably stay in America now but, if ever you decide to move to Northern Europe or even the UK, I hope that it works out for you. :)

Thank you for your response. I just wanted to add also that the comparison you did between US culture and British culture that you responded to me a while ago was phenomenal, and the indepth knowledge of martial arts you also responded to me was brilliant. I also wish you well in Latin America. Peace.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 10:11 am
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
galii wrote:
yick wrote:

Like you are garbage because you were garbage. Got you. Dude how retarded can you be? How can you say so much garbage in one thread? Tell me what was your master. In stupidity?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

There's no such thing as being a "white God" anywhere... yes, if you are white you'll do well in certain exotic places that have few white people and are relatively poor. But you will get a lot of QUANTITY of girls, not necessarily QUALITY of girls. For quality girls, you'll typically have to be above average in various areas. As a general rule of thumb, if you're not a "God" in your own country, you won't be one abroad. If you don't get attention from girls back home, you may get attention from plenty of girls abroad, but not from the sort of high quality women local men would envy you for having... you'll get the scraps of the meal, the leftovers, and you're expected to be thankful for this as locals snicker behind your back at your lack of discerning eye in recognizing and obtaining quality.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 10:21 am
Lucas88 wrote:

You did, and why you think there would be any 'white god' factor pertaining to you when you landed up in a place where a million Brit lager louts had gone before you?
You have never been to Peru and there isn't a 'white god' factor for pale bog standard average Brits with crap dress sense, no money, losing their hair by the time they're 30 etc etc - what you mean is that there is a class structure that is held by white people who are actually Peruvian - they don't dress or look anything like you or any other bum from America or Europe who happens to be white. I know you might not think there is a difference but there most certainly is. They will see you as the bum gringo tourist/backpacker you most certainly are if you ever thought you could go and hang out in their haunts in San Isidro on the basis of your skin colour. :lol:
You're clueless about it, you are not seen as 'exotic and attractive' you will be seen as another gringo, backpacker bum without much to offer - the difference between you and a white Peruvian of the upper classes is so stark and you know nothing about it. Fact.
You're making a fool of yourself again by assuming things about me that you know nothing about and just outright making stuff up. I've never lived in Alicante, by the way. Only Valencia. And I'm actually deeply tanned and athletic/muscular, not like a bum. Lol!

But you're not a White Peruvian of the upper classes!!! You're just seen as a dark-skinned nobody in Peru just like you were in China!!! That's the real reason why you're so salty and uppity and throwing around bitter insults everywhere! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just saying "you have never been to Peru" doesn't make it so. You are simply acting delusional about this.

I don't know if you have any friends on this forum because quite frankly you're extremely toxic and behave like an insufferable imbecile, but if you do happen to have any friends here, they should PM you and tell you to stop because you're making yourself look even more stupid than before.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Jsport wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 11:55 am
Thank you for your response. I just wanted to add also that the comparison you did between US culture and British culture that you responded to me a while ago was phenomenal, and the indepth knowledge of martial arts you also responded to me was brilliant. I also wish you well in Latin America. Peace.
Thank you likewise, Jsport!

If I'm not mistaken, you said that you have a Mediterranean phenotype, right? If that's the case, I think that you'd do quite well with the ladies in Northern Europe. Tanned/olive-skinned guys are seen as exotic there, at least for a subset of the female population. You might be able to capitalize on that advantage.

One such somebody here seems to think that I'm acting "racist" because I mentioned that White guys have a certain exotic appeal in some Latin American countries and can use it to their advantage, but the exotic appeal indeed works both ways. Latino guys can absolutely slay too in places where they are considered exotic. Some of them are total studs. I remember reading about how in California in the 80s there were White women who only dated Latino guys. Is that still a thing in the US? Latino guys also do well in Spain too if they look more European and I've heard that there's a demand for the Mediterranean/Latino phenotype in Poland.

Anyway, thank you for your positive review of my cultural comparison and my post on martial arts. I appreciate that.

Best of luck in your pursuit of the right woman and your HA dreams should you decide to pursue that avenue! :D
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 12:16 pm
yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 10:11 am
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
galii wrote:

Like you are garbage because you were garbage. Got you. Dude how retarded can you be? How can you say so much garbage in one thread? Tell me what was your master. In stupidity?
Garbage was you writing about 'techinicalities' rather than 'literal' meanings. You are as thick as shit, again, why are you involving yourself in this - is it to increase you post count?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 12:57 pm

You're making a fool of yourself again by assuming things about me that you know nothing about and just outright making stuff up. I've never lived in Alicante, by the way. Only Valencia. And I'm actually deeply tanned and athletic/muscular, not like a bum. Lol!
That is quite interesting actually because you have to inject yourself with drugs to get that 'tanned' look because you hate the way you look. Forgive me about reading on your backstory but when I read it and the reasons why I felt massively sorry for you. I did - for me to get that tanned look you inject massively damaging chemicals into your body I can get within a week of living in Mexico.
But you're not a White Peruvian of the upper classes!!! You're just seen as a dark-skinned nobody in Peru just like you were in China!!! That's the real reason why you're so salty and uppity and throwing around bitter insults everywhere! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is where you ARE wrong, my family are upper middle class and I am 75% European and 25% Inca/Mapuche, I self identify as 'mixed race' in the UK because I proud of my heritage but in Spain and Latin America I am pretty much seen as white. I don't massively care about that but still, my family are doctors, Olympic athletes, business people, architects, politicians, beauty queens and one was an undefeated middleweight champion of Spain - every single one of them are successful and I have a really big family over there (in both Spain and Peru).
Just saying "you have never been to Peru" doesn't make it so. You are simply acting delusional about this.

I don't know if you have any friends on this forum because quite frankly you're extremely toxic and behave like an insufferable imbecile, but if you do happen to have any friends here, they should PM you and tell you to stop because you're making yourself look even more stupid than before.
Look, it's no use getting personal because the issues you have are massive and nothing by insulting you is going to be achieved - you can say whatever you like about me - I am not injecting dangerous chemicals to make myself more 'tanned' that is f***ed up.

There are Latinos and Spaniards of your complexion - it shows you have never been north of Valencia Communidad - this is good advice and I am going to suggest and you should heed it - there was a Mexican poster on here (Tapatio89) who gave out some great grooming tips for gringoes who wanted to get with Latinas in places like Mexico and the rest of Latin America and it is the way you dress that will make or break your chances, you should dig up his posts and read them and you might get somewhere, you were right in some of your posts though, you'll get nowhere with that pale 'anglosajon' look with Spanish and Latin American women and the way they dress? :lol:

Do yourself a favour - look up Tapatio89 and stop injecting dangerous chemicals into yourself. :(
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 12:57 pm
yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 10:21 am
Lucas88 wrote:

Assumptions are the mother of all f**k ups, as they say. There's a reason the word begins with "Ass"...

That's precisely what some people make themselves look like when they prattle on and make shit up to try and provoke a response :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 12:43 pm
There's no such thing as being a "white God" anywhere... yes, if you are white you'll do well in certain exotic places that have few white people and are relatively poor. But you will get a lot of QUANTITY of girls, not necessarily QUALITY of girls. For quality girls, you'll typically have to be above average in various areas. As a general rule of thumb, if you're not a "God" in your own country, you won't be one abroad. If you don't get attention from girls back home, you may get attention from plenty of girls abroad, but not from the sort of high quality women local men would envy you for having... you'll get the scraps of the meal, the leftovers, and you're expected to be thankful for this as locals snicker behind your back at your lack of discerning eye in recognizing and obtaining quality.
Quoted for truth, brother. :D