Lying about one's own nationality

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Lying about one's own nationality

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 11:36 am
yick wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 11:17 am
Lucas88 wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 10:13 am
yick wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 7:39 am
You made some passive aggressive feminine comment about my mixed race heritage and how I wouldn't be able to get women ( compared to you...) what you forget is I am also English and plenty of white people from that country looked like they have been dumped into a wheelie bin of toxic sewage - I don't know you but I bet there is nothing you have I would swap you for but I bet you would love my freedom of movement of the whole of South America and a two year wait for Spanish citizenship.
Ah, so you were triggered then. You seemed to get a little bit emotional.

What you fail to mention here is that you came out beforehand saying that in Latin America I'm just a White guy who speaks Spanish (presumably implying that I have no other qualities) and that people won't be bothered about me. All I did then was explain to you that your observation was incorrect and that, in Peru and certain other parts of Latin America, being a decent-looking White guy is seen as highly desirable and affords a considerable advantage, hence my own experience there. I then asked you whether you weren't as popular with the ladies as you'd like to be (because you seemed to be a little miffed off at the idea that White guys could have an advantage in LatAm).

I didn't even mean anything racist by it as I perfectly like Latin American people (and I'm sure that Latino men do well for themselves in certain other countries where they are perceived as exotic); it is simply an established fact talked about here and on places like Roosh's forum that in Peru and nearby countries the dating game is "easy mode" for White guys. It's just a reality and sorry if you don't like it. :?

But the fact that you began by saying that I'm just a White guy who speaks Spanish and has nothing else and then start talking about how I probably have no qualities that you would ever want and then flaunting your citizenship in a Latin American country all suggests that you are insecure and have a fragile ego. Secure people simply don't need to talk like that.

Also, you talk about "passive aggressive feminine" and whatnot, but the truth is that you've acted plenty feminine and bitchy and emotional and classless throughout this whole discussion. You don't strike me as being particularly "macho" yourself.

I think that any third party who's reading this thread can see just how much of a toxic and classless act you've behaved here. And then you start throwing around childish insults like "twat".
I wasn't triggered, I am not surprised you are a racist little turd, you love South Americans and Latino people so much you somehow think you're superior even though you're probably some balding, average height, below average looking Brit who just happens to be white - you said you were polite throughout the discourse but of course you wasn't - just a bit too thick to be able to read through the half dozen posts you put up on this very thread.

I don't think you have been to Peru - my cousins who are professionals and are good looking wouldn't look at you twice if all you bring to the table is the colour of your skin - are you a doctor, an architect, a lawyer or represent your country in a sport? No - well, bad luck - you wouldn't get anywhere with them. I have dozens of female cousins and two have dated and married Europeans (one of them is a Spaniard).

You are some Brit who speaks Spanish who lives Alicante, isn't that true? I didn't say you had 'nothing else' now, you're lying. When you made your bitchy little racist comment I did say you probably don't have anything I want - I am 6ft 2ins, have all my hair, I am reasonable looking, I am fit and healthy, have a masters degree, live abroad and am a dual citizen with a passport of a Latin American country so what would I want from you? I am sure you're wonderful but I like me and what I have - if you think you can state a superiority complex because you're white then your sorely mistaken.

You have acted like a twat, a racist twat - and if you went around thinking you were some 'white god' with your Peruvian girlfriend, no wonder she is now your ex.
Man let it go. Most of what you wrote is wrong. You look really really bad here.

You sound like a disgusting asshole.
I am replying to him, if replying to people makes one a 'disgusting asshole' maybe you need to get some perspective and be told once again, your participation is NOT necessary - get lost! :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Lucas88 I can understand why you hate your own nationality. Britain has no culture at all aside from pub culture. How can one say Britain has any culture at all :lol: everything about the country is shit.

British signature dish is what? Fish and chips? :lol: the most bland and disgusting meal one could have. It's tasteless, just like most of the people in this shit hole country.

What about the language? A lot of the dialects in this country sound rough as f**k! Compare rough ass women from East London or Northern England and compare their language to the beautiful romance languages of Italy or France.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

galii wrote:
Man let it go. Most of what you wrote is wrong. You look really really bad here.

Agreed. Most of what he's saying about me is wrong and he's just making stuff up at this point. He's made himself look like a complete ass/arse/Arsch throughout the entirety of this thread and just doesn't know when to stop. :lol:

I won't even bother responding to his emotional and unfounded accusations of racism.
Jsport
Freshman Poster

Post by Jsport »

I am sort of the other way around where I feel more in tune with Anglo culture than Latin American culture. The older I get the more I realize that the Latin American culture is not for me. I just don't have the enthusiasm, mannerism, attitude or speak Spanish in the same rythme as Latin Americans do. I also find Latin American women to be too pretentious and snooty, but at the sametime I understand that other guys do have success with them and find them easy to get along with. I don't know there is just something about Latin American women that puts me too much at odds with them. I actually feel that I would fit into British culture more than Latin American culture. Thats just my personal opinion
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 1:50 pm
galii wrote:

Agreed. Most of what he's saying about me is wrong and he's just making stuff up at this point. He's made himself look like a complete ass/arse/Arsch throughout the entirety of this thread and just doesn't know when to stop. :lol:

I won't even bother responding to his emotional and unfounded accusations of racism.
I agree with you and galii. From a third party perspective observing the discussion it would seem he is triggered and just making stuff up in order to try and provoke you. You do right not to bother engaging with this fool any further. :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 4:11 am
Lucas88 wrote:
galii wrote:

I agree with you and galii. From a third party perspective observing the discussion it would seem he is triggered and just making stuff up in order to try and provoke you. You do right not to bother engaging with this fool any further. :lol:
I am a fool though you cannot even read you the above exchange where I am racially insulted by an autistic spastic you f***ing knobhead (and that is for you insulting me for no reason).

And I don't give a shit if you are a mod and you ban me you wanker, f**k off. :lol:

Just another no-hoper who has probably never been abroad, never mind made the move and lived abroad - just like most of them posting on here, you are the ideal mod for this place.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 6:58 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Lucas88 wrote:
galii wrote:

I am a fool though you cannot even read you the above exchange where I am racially insulted by an autistic spastic you f***ing knobhead (and that is for you insulting me for no reason).

And I don't give a shit if you are a mod and you ban me you wanker, f**k off. :lol:

Just another no-hoper who has probably never been abroad, never mind made the move and lived abroad - just like most of them posting on here, you are the ideal mod for this place.
Oh dear! You really are triggered :lol: and quite the fool as well :P

You are making yourself look like a bit of a wally, mate. :mrgreen:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 7:07 am
yick wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Lucas88 wrote:
galii wrote:

'Wally'

What are you? A 1982 throwback?

I didn't insult you - I am reacting to your insult.

Serious question, as you are a mod here, have you ever been abroad and b) ever been 'happier abroad'?

Holidays to Magaluf don't count.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Jsport wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 2:49 am
I am sort of the other way around where I feel more in tune with Anglo culture than Latin American culture. The older I get the more I realize that the Latin American culture is not for me. I just don't have the enthusiasm, mannerism, attitude or speak Spanish in the same rythme as Latin Americans do. I also find Latin American women to be too pretentious and snooty, but at the sametime I understand that other guys do have success with them and find them easy to get along with. I don't know there is just something about Latin American women that puts me too much at odds with them. I actually feel that I would fit into British culture more than Latin American culture. Thats just my personal opinion
You know what, that's perfectly okay, my friend. For a long time now I've realized that there is no one perfect culture that suits everyone and that everyone must discover which place suits their own personality and needs the most. Latin America is no exception. Some people might feel more at home in a country with a cooler climate, more introverted social atmosphere, etc. And likewise, every man's preferences concerning women are individual. I know that you said that you'll probably stay in America now but, if ever you decide to move to Northern Europe or even the UK, I hope that it works out for you. :)
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 7:49 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
yick wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Lucas88 wrote:

'Wally'

Serious question, as you are a mod here, have you ever been abroad and b) ever been 'happier abroad'?

Dude you are late to the party. I already called Pixeldude out for not caring about happier abroad but the guy proved himself. He is the best mode ever. Take some time off and meditate you are wrong and every time you write you are even more wrong. You have to raise your IQ. I don't know in what you have your master degree in but there is a lot of logic missing. This is not the old Happier Abroad. The new sheriff in town Pixel Dude cleaned the city. :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 8:51 am
yick wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
yick wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

'Wally'

Dude you are late to the party. I already called Pixeldude out for not caring about happier abroad but the guy proved himself. He is the best mode ever. Take some time off and meditate you are wrong and every time you write you are even more wrong. You have to raise your IQ. I don't know in what you have your master degree in but there is a lot of logic missing. This is not the old Happier Abroad. The new sheriff in town Pixel Dude cleaned the city. :lol:
Who's asked for your opinion, you are involving yourself in things that have nothing to do with you nor has your opinion been asked for and then you start insulting people when your 'logic' has a breakdown.

Still, that's useful information - @Pixel--Dude has never been abroad, that figures.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 9:08 am
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
yick wrote:

'Wally'

Who's asked for your opinion, you are involving yourself in things that have nothing to do with you nor has your opinion been asked for and then you start insulting people when your 'logic' has a breakdown.

Still, that's useful information - @Pixel--Dude has never been abroad, that figures.
Dude let it go. You are outbrained. May be you will be more lucky in the next thread where you can play your race card. You might be more lucky with Cornfeld. :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-3zGDLeSfE
Cut 'N' Move - Give It Up (93:2 HD) /1993/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

yick wrote:
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
yick wrote:

'Wally'

I have been abroad. Why are you making assumptions about me and why is it relevant?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 9:15 am
yick wrote:
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

'Wally'

Dude let it go. You are outbrained. May be you will be more lucky in the next thread where you can play your race card. You might be more lucky with Cornfeld. :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-3zGDLeSfE
Cut 'N' Move - Give It Up (93:2 HD) /1993/
The 'race card' was played by Lucas - he has played it before about his disappointment of having no 'white god' factor in Spain :lol: if the card is thrown at me, what do you want me to do about it when that happens, again, no-one has asked for your opinion - you're point of view is unwanted. Go away. :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 9:18 am
yick wrote:
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

'Wally'

I have been abroad. Why are you making assumptions about me and why is it relevant?
I am sure you have been to Calais or Dublin on a weekender but have you ever 'lived abroad'? I mean, this is what this site is about, is it not?