Safer European Nations for Gypsy-Look Alike Folks

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
JackJack
Freshman Poster

Safer European Nations for Gypsy-Look Alike Folks

Post by JackJack »

Hello,

I will begin my question with some clarification; I am not into racism, nor mistreating any, or thinking I am 'better' than any other human due to his or her differences, period, no excuse, no exceptions; as an individual or a collective. For each his own.

A question was asked in Reddit by an American guy, asking the Europeans about their racism against gypsies. It's f***ed up, after two World Wars, and butchering each other like never any one did before, and most likely by the same money source they borrowed from, they do still uphold such views and act 'superior'. They have no justification for such at all. After all, Europe never and shall never recover from these two Wars.

All Europeans stated in Reddit this and that about the Gypsies, showing some a bit of compassion; and then "but, they deserve it". Literary, the all said something like that about the Gypsies. Is is what humanity for you? This logic is similar to "Third World countries" mentality 'but they deserve it'.

I visited Italy last year; it took me 10 days to figure out what is going on. They thought I was a gypsy, even the gypsies themselves, young and old, were speaking to me within their gypsy tongue. You should had seen how every European took turn at me, like I am a whore that can be slapped by any passer by, staring me, every where I was, in Rome. They didn't like me being in their restaurants comfortable. They kept staring me, or I hear them say, "I don't want to sit by this guy"; the young French, men and women, other Eastern Europeans; the Italians themselves, no one can compete with their filth when it came to their overt racism. Some will give me the dirty look were teenagers. And at the beginning I didn't get it, why these f***s are doing this, perhaps just being childish. Some European women were admiring my style speaking about me, thinking I couldn't understand what they were saying; thus I was in a bit of confusion regarding the situation until I decided to read about Italian and Racism: Gypsies.

I do get it now, Jews were treated the same way I think; and they managed to get out of that sphere where every worthy and unworthy rabble dehumanized them.

I am not White, nor Brown; living in the US. I do have that Elvis facial looks, or a rock star look and mien. It is not easily to guess my ethnicity; and in the US, I am thought of as European for the undescerning. I might be giving a Gypsy vibe too. I am not a gypsy, at least I am not aware of so, "no one told me".

My question here; would Eastern Europe, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, would they be safe for a "Gypsy"?

Thank you

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Safer European Nations for Gypsy-Look Alike Folks

Post by willymonfrete »

I don't get it bro,albanians,southern italians,southern spaniards,many bulgarians and romanians are tanned and look gypsy-like.

were you in north italy?
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Safer European Nations for Gypsy-Look Alike Folks

Post by willymonfrete »

Holland is great for me and I look gypsy.Dutch outside of racist groningen are humanistic.even the conservatives.

Scandinavia may also be something to look into,you may be considered exotic.