When your FB is blocked...

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

When your FB is blocked...

Post by ladislav »

This is how it is possible to create a new facebook account if you were banned for nonsense reasons. You did not do anything bad, but got banned anyway.

Now, you cant use the Messenger!

You try and make a new one in the US, but FB keeps bumping you off.

Because if one wants to start a new account in the US, and even uses a VPN and uses variations of ones name, foreign locations, new emals and browsers, one still may get banned since it is in the US and they detect it somehow.

This is what one can do if one just wants to have a generic account for the messenger.

But one needs to be in a foreign country.

When one is in that other country, use a local hotel WIFI, and get a new browser such as Brave. Get a new hotmail email or use a local SIM card.

Create a new account with a local, ethnic sounding pseudonym. Do not use your real dob.

Example. Your name is John Smith. But you are in the Philippines. Well, you can then become Juan Panday.

If in Mexico, Juan Herrero. If in Romania, Ion Potcovar. In Ukraine, Ivanko Koval.

For your photo, you can use your real one and anonymize it here

https://generated.photos/anonymizer

Keep scrolling till you find an ethnic version of yourself if needed.

Use a snipping tool on your computer to snip out the thumbnail.

Then, you can add some background to the photo

https://www.remove.bg/t/change-background

Then run it thru an unblur image tool on picwish dot com.

Bingo! It should work now.

In the future, it should work even if you go to the US, but please make sure you continue using the same browser and a VPN from that country.

I would stay low and not have many activities for some 3 months. And just keep using it sparingly. Just for messenger mainly. Explain to your contacts the situation. They will understand.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: When your FB is blocked...

Post by MrPeabody »

Good information. But a photo isn't required for facebook.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Ethics wise there is an issue because you will likely not be keeping the terms you agreed to with Facebook. But I heard VPNs can be set up to appear to be from another country.

I was blocked temporarily on Facebook, presumably for tying too much. Maybe someone who didn't like me reported me. I don't know. It happened a couple of times. Once I was posting in a forum I admin, that I founded, and it found fault with my posting activity. Sometimes the algorithm doesn't work.
Last edited by MrMan on July 29th, 2023, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 7:43 am
Ethics wise there is an issue because you will likely not be keeping the terms you agreed to with Facebook.
Eh, you can't have a moral relationship with large whoreporations run by Satanic monsters.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 7:46 am
MrMan wrote:
Ethics wise there is an issue because you will likely not be keeping the terms you agreed to with Facebook.
Eh, you can't have a moral relationship with large whoreporations run by Satanic monsters.
If you feel that way, don't use their site.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 8:40 am
Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Unfortunately much of modern life is controlled by the Satanists who prevent decent people from taking their place by force, so not using all the stuff these bastards unfortunately control is not a realistic option.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I am not using facebook. - No facebook, no hassle.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I use facebook to link to groups I am interested in but I never, never post anything. That's one approach.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MrMan wrote:
Ethics wise there is an issue because you will likely not be keeping the terms you agreed to with Facebook. But I heard VPNs can be set up to appear to be from another country.

I was blocked temporarily on Facebook, presumably for tying too much. Maybe someone who didn't like me reported me. I don't know. It happened a couple of times. Once I was posting in a forum I admin, that I founded, and it found fault with my posting activity. Sometimes the algorithm doesn't work.
Did I read "ethics" and Facebook in the same sentence? An ethics violation AGAINST Facebook is conceptually impossible.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I was gnawed at by the feeling that I was doing something unethical, but I am using a variation of my name, but in Romanian.

So, it is in fact me. Then,
it is kind of impossible to chat to Filipinas if you have no Messenger. Had the FB not banned me for totally nonsensical reasons or because someone complained, and just let me keep my account the way I have Whatsapp, I would not need to be doing all those acrobatics to just have the Messenger.

Linked in also blocked me after many years. I was sending out too many requests, I guess. And someone complained. I tried to restore my account but by now I am permanently banned.

I may pull of a Romanian linkedin thing as well.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

MrMan wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 8:40 am
Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Filipinas like using the Messenger. Their whole life runs on FB.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yohan wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 9:10 am
I am not using facebook. - No facebook, no hassle.
Just for the messenger. In a lot of countries, they use FB just for that purpose