Questions about going abroad

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Questions about going abroad

Post by vlkmo »

I have tons of questions about going abroad. My background is I am 31 years old, white and single at 5'7". Was an unemployed shut-in until I was 29-30 when I was employed at a certain shop place. As far as that goes I could say I got some machine operation experience and light-cleaning skills. I am studying to get my driver's permit after years of going back and forth with thinking I wanted to and me being concerned about safety (not so much me but my parents back then). I still live with my parents but soon I was hoping to get my own place, possibly with roommates. :|

I am in the middle of searching for a new job right now. I have thought about pursuing a few interests or hobbies that can be turned into a job. I get SSDI. I only see myself being able to travel abroad and not move abroad permanently. I don't think I want to leave behind permanently either because I feel I want to protect my family and local community in the darkness ahead.

So with all these circumstances to think about. WTF do I start. I feel like I need some advice or guidance on how I should structure to meet my eventual goals. I want to travel or live for a while in the Baltics or Eastern Europe (primarily, I find pale skin and blond hair to be sexy, when I saw a certain picture of a beautiful blonde Baltic or Eastern European I almost cried). I don't care as much if she were to have a more masculine or strong personality if she was still aesthetically beautiful or feminine looking. I would find a woman being protective and rescuing a man kind of sexy, honestly. :wink:

Alternatively I will go down to South America, and I heard that South America is supposed to be relatively diverse in phenotypes. Maybe somebody who is there can give me some insight.

It has become kind of a time sensitive thing for me too, on top of this I feel like in a few months to a couple years WW3 will start and we will all die and I would have missed the opportunity and die a virgin.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Questions about going abroad

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

vlkmo wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 3:54 pm
I have tons of questions about going abroad. My background is I am 31 years old, white and single at 5'7". Was an unemployed shut-in until I was 29-30 when I was employed at a certain shop place. As far as that goes I could say I got some machine operation experience and light-cleaning skills. I am studying to get my driver's permit after years of going back and forth with thinking I wanted to and me being concerned about safety (not so much me but my parents back then). I still live with my parents but soon I was hoping to get my own place, possibly with roommates. :|

I am in the middle of searching for a new job right now. I have thought about pursuing a few interests or hobbies that can be turned into a job. I get SSDI. I only see myself being able to travel abroad and not move abroad permanently. I don't think I want to leave behind permanently either because I feel I want to protect my family and local community in the darkness ahead.

So with all these circumstances to think about. WTF do I start. I feel like I need some advice or guidance on how I should structure to meet my eventual goals. I want to travel or live for a while in the Baltics or Eastern Europe (primarily, I find pale skin and blond hair to be sexy, when I saw a certain picture of a beautiful blonde Baltic or Eastern European I almost cried). I don't care as much if she were to have a more masculine or strong personality if she was still aesthetically beautiful or feminine looking. I would find a woman being protective and rescuing a man kind of sexy, honestly. :wink:

Alternatively I will go down to South America, and I heard that South America is supposed to be relatively diverse in phenotypes. Maybe somebody who is there can give me some insight.

It has become kind of a time sensitive thing for me too, on top of this I feel like in a few months to a couple years WW3 will start and we will all die and I would have missed the opportunity and die a virgin.
Some advice.

1) Live in your parent's house as long as you can because free rent, meal, and laundry. Getting a roomie sucks because he can be a f*cked up psycho or leave and make you pay the whole rent.

2) I don't know what your good at, education level, or what your looking for. You can work at target as cashier or others "part time" min wage job on top with SSDI benefits. That way you can save money. Community college should be free and cheaper than 4 year university which is a giant ripoff. Your local community college can point you to right direction and even teach you a trade rather than wasting your time with useless nonsense and leaving you with lot of debt. Lot of decent paying jobs such as nurse, mechanic, undertaker, mortician, IT, healthcare, etc.

3) Freelancing is dead unless you can network your ass off and work for free for peanuts to build up experience. All the freelancing sites are taken over by cheap Eastern European, Indian, Chinese labor who has tons of experience.

4) Don't go into debt, credit card, auto, etc. Always save your money and learn financial discipline. Don't blow it all away.

5) Set up a brokerage account and put away your savings in an IRA/Roth retirement account. Retirement account doesn't incur any taxes and you can only open it when your 59. However, the more money you put in, the better. You will thank your self 20-30 years later when your 59.

6) European countries such as Germany and Netherland offer government sponsored legalized brothel, prostitution. If your hungry for sex,
take a trip to Germany and have a buffet of sex of Eastern European women in Artermis P4P. After that, you can do whatever you want. Stay in Germany for couple of days for sight seeing.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

I am working at part-time stuff right now. There are probably a lot of skills that I would like to learn, and I might have to take advantage of the community college nearby. Probably related to IT or electrical/mechanical engineering. What do you mean that freelancing is completely dead? Maybe depends on the field. I don't believe I'm in debt, so pretty clean on that one.

The only thing I have some question about is 6. I don't necessarily want just sex, I do want it with someone who is my own. That doesn't mean I believe women are like property, but in the romantic sense.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I still don't know much about you, so I'm just throwing in some general advice.

What I mean is you can do freelance via Fiverr, Wework, and Upwork, etc but it will be filled with Eastern Europeans, Indians and Chinese who will be willing to work for super cheap(below minimum wage like $5/hr) and has plenty of experience. Whether you want to be freelance web developer, programmer, editor, writer, marketer, etc. You will face terribly uphill battle. You would have to work for free for companies who wants to exploit you and it will be a waste of time. You have to compete super hard with the entire world to earn some serious paper by freelancing because you know everyone is connected across the globe.

If your not the brothel type of guy, well in that case, you should try the Philippines because lot of members here live and work in the Philippines. We got Publicduende, Marcos Zeitola, Winston Wu, Ladislav who knows a lot of the Philippines. Go ask them or private message them. One of the downside is you have to support not only your girlfriend/wife but also her entire family. However cost of living is much cheaper then the U.S and Filipinos are warm and friendly people.

Colombia is a good consideration. Just don't go into major cities such as Medallion because I heard women has become very materialistic and vain there. You can ask kangarunner, he been to Colombia and Vietnam.

Argentina is full of white European looking hotties but their country's economy sucks because of massive inflation. Not lot of people here been there. I heard that Argentinians are friendly and hospitable bunch.

In Europe- the Baltics, and the Balkans might be a good choice. Women in Western Europe has been affected by feminism and most of them are stuck up mannish c*nts. Western European women are not worth the trouble.

Please don't go to East Asian(China, Japan, Taiwan and South Korea). East Asians are some of the most stuck up and repressive people on the planet. Not worth it.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 8:02 pm
If your not the brothel type of guy, well in that case, you should try the Philippines because lot of members here live and work in the Philippines. We got Publicduende, Marcos Zeitola, Winston Wu, Ladislav who knows a lot of the Philippines. Go ask them or private message them. One of the downside is you have to support not only your girlfriend/wife but also her entire family. However cost of living is much cheaper then the U.S and Filipinos are warm and friendly people.
In Europe- the Baltics, and the Balkans might be a good choice. Women in Western Europe has been affected by feminism and most of them are stuck up mannish c*nts. Western European women are not worth the trouble.

Please don't go to East Asian(China, Japan, Taiwan and South Korea). East Asians are some of the most stuck up and repressive people on the planet. Not worth it.
I cannot comment about the all destinations, but it depends on the individual.
Of course if you have enough money you can live everywhere you like, but this is often not the case and many who tried it out to relocate either failed and left going back home from where they came from - or continue to stay but face a very modest living standard.

-----

I think, if you are short of money it is better - at least for some years - you better look around in Western part of Europe and also in Far East Asia - you will need a regular job and proper documents and also medical insurance to survive abroad. - If not you are out of money quickly and on an airplane going home.

Going home after running out of money? It must be a terrible feeling - but visa problems/working permits etc in some certain countries can be solved only with money. Suddenly required medical treatment which can be costly in such places like Philippines and make you a poor man overnight without insurance cover to pay the bills for you, to become a victim of crime is easy in some cheap countries and as a foreigner you are advised to pay for a secure housing - think seriously about it....

-----

About myself as an European, I have no complaints about Japan since more than 40 years, neither with my Japanese family or with the Japanese authorities. Very good living standard, especially after my retirement - own condominium-unit fully paid, 2 cars, motorcycle, no financial problems at all, health insurance for life, no crimes in my area and I can go out day and night, clean water supply, garbage-free streets, shops open up to late night...

I also bought later on, about 20 years ago, a second home for our family holidays/retirement in Thailand. Very short and cheap flight from Japan. Also visit Philippines sometimes, because of my Filipina fosterdaughter in Cebu.

Thailand and Philippines are nice countries and not far away from Japan, but to work there, to earn money? How?
Also Thailand is not really visa-friendly for long-stay and has harsh conditions about long-stay visa/working permits and does not offer any public health insurance cover to foreigners - but it is forcing you to pay for a private health insurance and this costs quite a lot of money.....

You cannot live so cheap as locals can do as a foreigner, keep this in mind. There are various additional expenses/restrictions etc. to consider.
railoleander
Freshman Poster

Post by railoleander »

Japan is a developed country, but the Yen is very low, a record low after Covid 19. You should consider going to Japan at this time. You can think about other developed countries like Korea, Thailand