Dream telling me to take steroids?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Dream telling me to take steroids?

Post by Lucas88 »

Last night I had a really curious dream. It was of an erotic nature and possibly included a message.

In the dream, I was running in some kind of marathon together with an unknown girl. That immediately struck me as strange since I'm only interested in combat sports and have never done any kind of running. The girl was a tanned brunette with an athletic build. She radiated a vibrant energy and had a charismatic and captivating personality. Along a winding path deep in the woods, the girl seduced me and pulled me into the lush foliage. There she stripped naked and wrapped her arms around me and started to tell me about the benefits of steroids, explaining that they would make me hot and muscular and increase my athletic performance and that if I did take them she'd let me lick her p***y. Then I aggressively held her down on the ground and proceeded to ravish her like a big masculine horny bull filled with lust and passion!

Normally, whenever I have an erotic dream I wake up too soon or something goes wrong and I am unable to consummate the act, but this time I was able to make hot passionate love to this mysterious athletic brunette in an oneiric sex scene which seemed to last for hours and was almost indistinguishable from waking reality. I pounded her p***y hard as I caressed her hair and kissed her lips and took her to a powerful orgasm. I felt desired and like a stud.

When I woke up from the dream, I started to wonder if the dream was a message from my higher self advising me to begin steroid use in order to maximize my physique and masculine sex appeal and thereby attract more hot ladies. Juicing is something that I've considered a lot now that I'm in my 30s.

I already believe that some dreams might be messages and revelations from our higher self. I experienced one such dream after my premature Kundalini awakening when I required acupuncture treatment to restore my body's messed up energy cycle. The dream revealed to me which acupuncturist I needed to see in order to receive the help that I desperately needed. The dream was right and the acupuncturist who was revealed to me was indeed able to help me. So I know that revelatory dreams are real.

I'm thinking that maybe this dream about passionate sex with the brunette could be another message from my higher self giving me advice for my future.

Muscle mass begins to decline in one's 30s. But exogenous testosterone can help to maintain solid muscle mass far beyond one's 30s. Some people even consider TRT the fountain of youth.

Let's be honest now. Steroids are a godsend for physique and athletic performance and professional sports wouldn't be the same without them. I know many people who have taken steroids and have read quite a bit about the subject. I'm under the impression that they're not as bad as some people would have us believe and can even be quite beneficial at moderate doses.

I myself never want to be an unathletic dweeb with little effeminate muscles. I'd be embarrassed if I weren't athletic and in shape and wouldn't be able to sleep with a female due to the shame. So I want to continue to train and keep myself a muscular and athletic stud and even take "tainted supplements" in order to push the limits of physical excellence.

Maybe if I begin taking steroids in conjunction with my regular MMA and gym training I will improve my physique tremendously and receive a lot more attention from the ladies. Maybe that is what the dream was telling me.

What do other people think? Could this dream indeed be an indication that juicing will be beneficial to me?

@WilliamSmith @Pixel--Dude @gsjackson @willymonfrete

Here's another thread I made about TRT: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=49132
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Dream telling me to take steroids?

Post by willymonfrete »

Women like lean abs athletic physiques with broad big shoulders and a v taper,not roided men yakhi.

also atleast here,american women will not go hots over a hot dude who's maxed out.they'll have sour grapes.maybe in other countries women are more confident.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
October 8th, 2023, 4:23 pm
Last night I had a really curious dream. It was of an erotic nature and possibly included a message.

In the dream, I was running in some kind of marathon together with an unknown girl. That immediately struck me as strange since I'm only interested in combat sports and have never done any kind of running. The girl was a tanned brunette with an athletic build. She radiated a vibrant energy and had a charismatic and captivating personality. Along a winding path deep in the woods, the girl seduced me and pulled me into the lush foliage. There she stripped naked and wrapped her arms around me and started to tell me about the benefits of steroids, explaining that they would make me hot and muscular and increase my athletic performance and that if I did take them she'd let me lick her p***y. Then I aggressively held her down on the ground and proceeded to ravish her like a big masculine horny bull filled with lust and passion!

Normally, whenever I have an erotic dream I wake up too soon or something goes wrong and I am unable to consummate the act, but this time I was able to make hot passionate love to this mysterious athletic brunette in an oneiric sex scene which seemed to last for hours and was almost indistinguishable from waking reality. I pounded her p***y hard as I caressed her hair and kissed her lips and took her to a powerful orgasm. I felt desired and like a stud.

When I woke up from the dream, I started to wonder if the dream was a message from my higher self advising me to begin steroid use in order to maximize my physique and masculine sex appeal and thereby attract more hot ladies. Juicing is something that I've considered a lot now that I'm in my 30s.

I already believe that some dreams might be messages and revelations from our higher self. I experienced one such dream after my premature Kundalini awakening when I required acupuncture treatment to restore my body's messed up energy cycle. The dream revealed to me which acupuncturist I needed to see in order to receive the help that I desperately needed. The dream was right and the acupuncturist who was revealed to me was indeed able to help me. So I know that revelatory dreams are real.

I'm thinking that maybe this dream about passionate sex with the brunette could be another message from my higher self giving me advice for my future.

Muscle mass begins to decline in one's 30s. But exogenous testosterone can help to maintain solid muscle mass far beyond one's 30s. Some people even consider TRT the fountain of youth.

Let's be honest now. Steroids are a godsend for physique and athletic performance and professional sports wouldn't be the same without them. I know many people who have taken steroids and have read quite a bit about the subject. I'm under the impression that they're not as bad as some people would have us believe and can even be quite beneficial at moderate doses.

I myself never want to be an unathletic dweeb with little effeminate muscles. I'd be embarrassed if I weren't athletic and in shape and wouldn't be able to sleep with a female due to the shame. So I want to continue to train and keep myself a muscular and athletic stud and even take "tainted supplements" in order to push the limits of physical excellence.

Maybe if I begin taking steroids in conjunction with my regular MMA and gym training I will improve my physique tremendously and receive a lot more attention from the ladies. Maybe that is what the dream was telling me.

What do other people think? Could this dream indeed be an indication that juicing will be beneficial to me?

@WilliamSmith @Pixel--Dude @gsjackson @willymonfrete

Here's another thread I made about TRT: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=49132
It could be a message indicating what you could have I'd you take the steroids and get that kind of athletic build. I've never been a fan of taking steroids personally, but it's your life brother and you have to make these decisions on your own.

Personally, I would just train to get a toned physique and be happy with that. I don't think women are necessarily attracted to big muscles in all cases. Women find all different things attractive.

Then there's always the risk that rumours about steroids could be true. They could cause your pecker to shrink. What's the use in having a big manly physique when you end up having a pecker like a Greek statue? :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 9th, 2023, 1:02 am
It could be a message indicating what you could have if you take the steroids and get that kind of athletic build.
That's what I interpreted the dream to be - a glimpse of what I could have if I use steroids to maximize my physique and masculine sex appeal.

Steroids aren't just for getting ridiculously jacked like a modern bodybuilder though. The bloated physiques of modern bodybuilders are quite grotesque in my opinion and are a far cry from the much leaner and more chiseled physiques of the Golden Age of bodybuilding. Steroids can also be used to put on and maintain lean muscle and improve athletic performance. Most MMA fighters who you see in the UFC and other fight promotions are using steroids but they don't all become grotesquely swole. In fact, many combat sports athletes have excellent physiques.

The miserable reality is that almost all people begin to lose muscle mass at an increasing rate from their 30s. Testosterone levels progressively drop, the muscles shrink, and eventually decrepitude sets in. The human body becomes quite poor after a certain age. Fortunately, we live in an age of modern science and technology. Synthetic versions of anabolic hormones can be created in laboratories and used to preserve or restore muscle and delay the effects of aging. And gene editing in the form of CRISP-Cas technology is likely just around the corner.

Because I don't want to lose muscle mass with age or become more beta due to decreasing levels of testosterone, for a few years now I've been considering moderate steroid use or TRT for the preservation of physique, athletic performance and masculine behavioral traits well into old age. I want to feel like I'm 15 again, continue to be a MMA baddass, and remain a muscular stud for the big butt Latinas in places as diverse as Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil and Mexico.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 9th, 2023, 1:02 am
Then there's always the risk that rumours about steroids could be true. They could cause your pecker to shrink. What's the use in having a big manly physique when you end up having a pecker like a Greek statue? :lol:
The rumor that steroids shrink your pecker is just a myth. Prolonged steroid use can cause testicular atrophy since the introduction of exogenous testosterone will make natural testosterone production shut down (juicers tend to use cycles and take other drugs in order to prevent permanent shutdown of test production), but steroids don't affect the size of the pecker itself.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Getting "well into old age" might be a little more problematic. I had a fraternity brother who was a miler on the U.S. Olympic team in Munich in '72. He used steroids -- a distance runner, for Pete's sake! Thought it would give him a stronger kick. He died at 58. I don't suppose there is much in the way of mortality studies of roid users, given that most athletes don't reveal they have been using. But I'd look into it to the extent you can. Personally I wouldn't go anywhere near the stuff. Unless you want to look freakish, you can be as jacked as you want naturally, well into old age, if you work at it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I would question whether you had some kind of bad influence on your dreams.

Don't you have a girlfriend who wasn't this woman in the dream?

I had a conversation with an endochrinologist once and read a bit about this. Steroids can mess up your sexual performance long-term. Taking testosterone can also. It can mess with some kind of cycle in the body where. Your body reads the chemical-- real testosterone or the fake steroid stuff and tells your testicles to stop or slow down producing testosterone because there is enough in the bloodstream. But then when the cells that make the stuff don't keep producing it, they atrophe, and you can get shrunken testicles and lose all or some of the ability to produce your own testosterone.

Atrophe can happen to men who take testosterone. There is some kind of pregnancy hormone that the pregnancy tests tests for. That mimics lutenizing hormone as far the cycle of detecting how much testosterone is needed. So some endochrinologists have given that pregnancy hormone to men taking testosterone so their bodies will tell their testicles to keep churning out testosterone. Testosterone decreases with age, so this may be way of jerry rigging the body to produce at more youthful levels. The endochrinologist said that the use of the pregnancy hormone with testosterone like that was not approved by the FDA for that usage.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

gsjackson wrote:
October 9th, 2023, 6:38 pm
Getting "well into old age" might be a little more problematic. I had a fraternity brother who was a miler on the U.S. Olympic team in Munich in '72. He used steroids -- a distance runner, for Pete's sake! Thought it would give him a stronger kick. He died at 58. I don't suppose there is much in the way of mortality studies of roid users, given that most athletes don't reveal they have been using. But I'd look into it to the extent you can. Personally I wouldn't go anywhere near the stuff. Unless you want to look freakish, you can be as jacked as you want naturally, well into old age, if you work at it.
Steroids/PEDs are definitely highly beneficial for the sports that I practice - MMA and no-gi grappling - which involve striking, clinching, throwing and dominating your opponent and require explosive power and endurance. I notice a significant difference in athleticism between my training partners who juice vs. those who are natural. In such combat sports, after a certain level, almost everybody is enhanced.

There are indeed health concerns relating to long-term steroid use. I read a study which compared the heart health of juiced vs. natty powerlifters and it was found that, after 7 years of steroid use, those who juiced presented greater hypertrophy of the left ventricle as well as significantly worse levels of atherosclerosis. However, the study also found that cycling off reduced the severity of those conditions, indicating that they might be reversible once steroid use is stopped. I suppose that dose and cycle patterns also play a role in how negatively steroids affect the heart and other organs.

On the flipside, there is a major epidemic of abnormally low testosterone in today's male populations. This of course may be attributed to the many toxins that have flooded our environment since around the 80s and are abundantly present in plastics among other things. I probably have decent test levels for a guy of my generation (millennial) since I've always been active and done things like weight training and combat sports, but I'm not going to pretend that I'm unscathed by the myriad toxins and have super high test. I will surely be affected to some degree like everybody else. I'm therefore interested in ways of raising my testosterone while weighing up the benefits vs. risks. I've therefore been looking into TRT, anabolic steroid cycles and other supplements.
MrMan wrote:
October 9th, 2023, 7:06 pm
Don't you have a girlfriend who wasn't this woman in the dream?
I haven't had a girlfriend for a few years now. Maybe you're confusing me with someone else.
MrMan wrote:
October 9th, 2023, 7:06 pm
Atrophe can happen to men who take testosterone. There is some kind of pregnancy hormone that the pregnancy tests tests for. That mimics lutenizing hormone as far the cycle of detecting how much testosterone is needed. So some endochrinologists have given that pregnancy hormone to men taking testosterone so their bodies will tell their testicles to keep churning out testosterone. Testosterone decreases with age, so this may be way of jerry rigging the body to produce at more youthful levels. The endochrinologist said that the use of the pregnancy hormone with testosterone like that was not approved by the FDA for that usage.
Yes, many juicers use anti-estrogenics such as Clomifene in order to preserve their natural test production. That's why they're included in the World Anti-Doping Agency's list of banned substances.