How long to learn Spanish well enouugh

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
happycamper277
Freshman Poster

How long to learn Spanish well enouugh

Post by happycamper277 »

I'm considering learning Spanish and making frequent trips to Mexico. My understanding is those stories you read from people's experiences in these backwards countries before around 2014 can still be had by men that are willing to learn another language. I've chosen Spanish because going back and forth between America and Latin America is a lot quicker and cheaper than SEA and because Spanish is supposed to be a lot easier to learn. My main question is how long would it take for me to learn Spanish well enough to be worshiped by these women? I don't want to find a wife, I just want to experience what men experienced in the Philippines before 2014.
meterlabour
Freshman Poster

Re: How long to learn Spanish well enouugh

Post by meterlabour »

It's a long process. Perhaps it depends a lot on your level of concentration while studying. If you are already working and have a personal job, the study period may last longer.