Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

european union

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

european union

Postby CHUNG » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:35 pm

hi. im an asian man trying to get citizenship in the european union. any advice. thanks.
CHUNG
Freshman Poster

Postby Powerpeecee » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:46 pm

Well first, you'd have to get a work permit, which thanks to EU Regs, are a bith to come by. The employer would have to say they can't find anyone that has your skills in the entire EU country list before they would be allowed to hire you, what this means is you have to befriend someone there and get them to fudge the paperwork for you. It's ludicrous to say the least but that's how it works... you need a friend who is a good liar who can employ you in the EU. How to go about that one I dunno.

5 Years of continuous residency in the desired country is, as far as I know, the standard requirement for citizenship. There are, of course, the cultural requirements (working grasp of the language, enough to get by at least, and the "this country's history and culture" test. Theres probably more I don't know about yet...

Do you have any relatives from any EU country? I forget what the law is but there are some regs that say that if your parents (maybe grandparents) were citizens of a particular country you might get citizenship through your family's history.

My Grandparents are from Ireland on one side and Italy on the other, but I missed out as far as I know on getting descendant citizenship by a hair's breadth here and there, almost, but not quite.
Powerpeecee
Freshman Poster

Postby gmm567 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:19 pm

marry a euro chick
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:10 am

Check out these guys ( hope they are not scams):

http://www.henleyglobal.com/m-citizenship3.htm

http://www.thaibrands.com/cn/tradepost/?tradepost=36563

Where there is a will, there is a way. And where there is money, there is even more way.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Questions and Advice