Jamesbond - about your previous avatar with the green slime

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
i_want_a_hot_white_chick
Freshman Poster

Jamesbond - about your previous avatar with the green slime

Post by i_want_a_hot_white_chick »

Hi Jamesbond,

A few weeks ago I was on this site and I saw that your avatar was of some chick getting green slime poured on her head. I thought it was hilarious! My computer didn't have speakers so I didn't get to hear what she was saying. What was she saying before the slime got dumped on her head? Who is she?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Jamesbond - about your previous avatar with the green sl

Post by jamesbond »

i_want_a_hot_white_chick wrote:Hi Jamesbond,

A few weeks ago I was on this site and I saw that your avatar was of some chick getting green slime poured on her head. I thought it was hilarious! My computer didn't have speakers so I didn't get to hear what she was saying. What was she saying before the slime got dumped on her head? Who is she?
Hello, I found that girl in my avatar on youtube under the heading of either "slime" or "gunge." I don't who she is, all she says before the slimed is poured on her is "I don't know" and the guy pours green slime all over her face.

Here are some more youtube videos of girls getting pied and or slimed. Apparently this is popular for college girls to do, they make about $25 to $30 per video they make from what I heard.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »