Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What's a good electric shaver to get?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What's a good electric shaver to get?

Postby Boner_Jones » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:09 pm

I think razors give the best shaves imo but... sometimes i just wanna quick shave without heating and lathering up my face... i looked at a couple the other day but theyre all differently priced and expensive. anyone know which one to get?
Freshman Poster

Postby Fenix » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Remington is my favorite electric razor.
Junior Poster

Postby keius » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:51 am

I also use a Remington. Don't get a cheapie if you plan to use it often. Check the reviews. There is a real diff between a cheap electric and an expensive one.
You should already know that any electric will likely cause skin irritation for the first week or two. This still happens to me whenever i'd stopped using an electric for any long period of time.

BTW, you don't have to change the blades every couple months. Take care of them and they'll last you a long long time. I typically change my blades once every 2 years.

I still use razors though. Nothing quite like a good lather and shave.
Freshman Poster

Postby marydeferred » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:32 am

You can get a similar feel for products by just looking at Amazon, and sorting by average rating. People leave comments there, gives you a pretty good indication what the overall feel for it is.
Freshman Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:55 am

Get yourself a Braun Cruzer which is dual voltage and very versatile.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat May 19, 2012 4:24 am

I use a $10 electric razor I got from the store, and it works great with no problems. I have no idea why anyone would need a more expensive one.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Return to Questions and Advice