Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Don't listen to Chilean Nueva when it comes to Germany.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

No, really. Who the hell wants to live in Germany? German is a bloody pain in the ass language to learn and write.

The cost of living is too high and the German girls are too average IMO.

Hiphop/rap is huge in Germany for some reason. Must be all the niggers like Sosa trying to invade it.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

chileanueva wrote:No, really. Who the hell wants to live in Germany? German is a bloody pain in the ass language to learn and write.

Hiphop/rap is huge in Germany for some reason. Must be all the niggers like Sosa trying to invade it.
Why does Sosa have to be a nigger? He explained countless times of how he was ostracized from the Black community and how he doesn't act like the average nigger, so why in the f**k are you still stigmatizing him as a nigger??! Like really.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

chileanueva wrote:No, really. Who the hell wants to live in Germany? German is a bloody pain in the ass language to learn and write.

What's wrong with Hip-Hop/Rap? I have managed not to become a criminal or thug and listen to it all the time (along with other Black Music).

The cost of living is HIGH in many places in Europe, not just Germany and there things going on in the background you might not be aware of that it largely won't matter in what country your in when (not if) they have an oil shock (could be Iran, could be just a lost of a major supplier) or crash the economy.

Who wants to learn German? I don't wanna learn it! Yes I am a guest in their country but I don't impose on people and frankly depending on how things cycle out over the next 6-12 months, might be in Germany only a short time (2-4 years) and my girl will speak it (fluently or close too it), unless she's unconscious somewhere I don't think I will have a problem. I've had this argument with native Germans before and while they don't agree with my tactics they don't say "You must learn German!" either.

As I have said before there is a concern in Germany over people that speak English instead of Germany (mostly an issue with Gen Y). Those that like Anglo Culture (movies, tv shows and music) will want to learn English in some form or fashion anyway.

I find Germany the most accessible Western European country IF you like to live a Western lifestyle at a reasonable cost. Despite English being the native language in the UK, the pound is worth more (for now) than the dollar meaning your money doesn't go as far and unless you work in Health Care or Finance, good luck getting a job. Even immigrants that came to the UK for things like IT jobs are returning to their home countries because those jobs have dried up. The drive on the wrong side of the car and wrong side of the road, that takes some getting used too and finally they eat terrible, the women aren't that great and its horribly expensive to live in London.

Of course you can go where largely nobody lives for good reason (Wales) or something... That isn't what I had in mind however. I find British chicks have the same problems American Women have with entitlements, expectations and general view on life. After all IVF is just as popular in the UK as it is in the US if not more so.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:

Why does Sosa have to be a nigger? He explained countless times of how he was ostracized from the Black community and how he doesn't act like the average nigger, so why in the f**k are you still stigmatizing him as a nigger??! Like really.
Who knows, we have some strange people on this board, I generally ignore them.

Yeah Sosa is the brother that likes 4 on the Floor (House) and Rock (another Black Invention) and doesn't get too deep into typically "Black" things. That won't stop people from calling him "Nigger" or something online or in person however.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Chileanueva does not what he is talking about with Germany. I believe that the US military has helped German women like black men (Americans) and the black culture in the US.

German is good or essential to learn. I can understand if you are only staying in Germany for a few months but for 2-4 years I would suggest learn at least A2 German. This is basically Good 'elementary' German where you can order food, talk about small topics (e.g weather etc).

Also you can relate to the Latinos not wanting to learn English because there are many Latinos in South Western US. I can say that since the US (and the UK) have controlled the world for a long time. We as (black American travelers) should be thankful for being able to go to a country where many of the 30 years and younger group like American culture and want to learn English.

I am talking to a woman who likes RnB and talks English with me but I can talk German with her if I want so it is good to have language skills. Plus it helps on your CV.

Now, Germany is somewhat expensive as with Mobile, Flat and other expenses. However, with a decent healthcare system, dental (light or small issues) and good vacation time, I see it as a better place than living in the US.

I agree that I have heard the term nigger towards me too. I guess it is because people are really ignorant of groups and this will be for a long time.

I like House/Trance music Rock (black invention but I like it). Honestly, I become to understand you should not let anyone control you with saying one group is above the other. There are too many other problems in life to worry about.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

aozora13 wrote:Chileanueva does not what he is talking about with Germany. I believe that the US military has helped German women like black men (Americans) and the black culture in the US.

German is good or essential to learn. I can understand if you are only staying in Germany for a few months but for 2-4 years I would suggest learn at least A2 German. This is basically Good 'elementary' German where you can order food, talk about small topics (e.g weather etc).

Also you can relate to the Latinos not wanting to learn English because there are many Latinos in South Western US. I can say that since the US (and the UK) have controlled the world for a long time. We as (black American travelers) should be thankful for being able to go to a country where many of the 30 years and younger group like American culture and want to learn English.

I am talking to a woman who likes RnB and talks English with me but I can talk German with her if I want so it is good to have language skills. Plus it helps on your CV.

Now, Germany is somewhat expensive as with Mobile, Flat and other expenses. However, with a decent healthcare system, dental (light or small issues) and good vacation time, I see it as a better place than living in the US.

I agree that I have heard the term nigger towards me too. I guess it is because people are really ignorant of groups and this will be for a long time.

I like House/Trance music Rock (black invention but I like it). Honestly, I become to understand you should not let anyone control you with saying one group is above the other. There are too many other problems in life to worry about.
I hope that only virtuous upstanding type of Black men on this board get the right type of woman for themselves -- not the ones that do not have any sense. That's all I can really say about that.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

Just finished reading this thread in it's entirety. So I gather that for a black man that likes black women the best bet is Brazil. Is there any place in particular (Salvador da Bahia)? I was also curious about other lusophone countries. Anyone with any information for black American guys meeting women from Angola?

Thanks to all involved for an informative thread.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Ghana, Cape Verde, Nigeria, Kenya...
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I still don't think that Hungary is one of the best countries for most black men, but I just found out from a few of my Hungarian friends who live in Budapest that they know several Hungarian women who married foreign black men. I don't know whether these black men were African, British, or American (somehow it didn't sound like they were American), but I just thought that I'd add this bit of info here.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Introvert wrote:Just finished reading this thread in it's entirety. So I gather that for a black man that likes black women the best bet is Brazil. Is there any place in particular (Salvador da Bahia)? I was also curious about other lusophone countries. Anyone with any information for black American guys meeting women from Angola?

Thanks to all involved for an informative thread.
I think Latin America in general is the best bet for black men who like blackwomen
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I have to agree with stephen on this one. It is better to find a black Latina. It is better than the women that are available in the US. Stephen are you married to girl you met in Brazil?
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

Thanks, guys. I just posted a topic in the Questions and Advice section as well. If the mods see it as redundant, maybe they could merge it with this topic.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Black electrical engineer here (power industry).

Help a brother out with some suggested countries in my industry. My preference is Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Peru or maybe Thailand (higher language barrier).
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

skateboardstephen wrote: I think Latin America in general is the best bet for black men who like blackwomen
Not at all! If one likes black women, the Caribbean nations, Europe(yes, they have blacks too), or Africa are best. Latin Black women might sometimes be nice-looking, but they are not the smartest women in the world through no fault of their own.

Blacks do the least well in Latin America due to discrimination and this reflects on the quality of the women down there. Steer clear.