Toronto Men Unite Blog is a must read

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Toronto Men Unite Blog is a must read

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I've read every blog this mysterious "John" guy has written about his experiences trying to meet girls in the feminist Capital of Canada, Toronto. the fact it is in Toronto is really irrelevant though, it could be any city in Canada or the USA. His writing and observations are brilliant and so true. I highly recommend reading all of it, it is addictive. Just like Winston, he tells it like it is without any BS. He actually left Toronto to get away from the awful girls there. He's somewhere else in Canada now, not sure where though, he is quite anonymous.

He actually mentions HA on this post:

http://tomenunite.blogspot.ca/2010/08/d ... lover.html

Winston, do you know this guy or have talked to him before? You should thank him for his HA link.

Canadians and Americans, I suggest taking a few hours to read his stuff, it is very good and he really digs deep into the dating culture that exists in North America and disects it down to the bone. He gets a lot of responses and seems to have quite a few fans.

A must read for all HA members.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

His blog is good, but I don't see any solutions for men in Canada or the West from it.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

The solution is only individual.

What's easier?
Change a whole bunch of millions of people or go somewhere else?

Also if too many men start to go abroad, it will bring more pressure for us who are going abroad and can have a bad effects(men from these countries get jealous,women getting westernized..)
To be honest,wouldn't suprised me to find anti HA who are men who actually enjoy going abroad but spread their BS to put down the inlfux.

I can tell that if this HA trend got to pass a percentage who is really detrimental to society,the authorities will start to block as they can this phenomenon even using the law.
Already the shamming tactics are there and the it's the easy to bang at home propaganda so you loser have to go outside because you are perverts.
They won't be a coming back or a sudden collective apologize for what'going on.
We are considered the sick ones,the unifits,the asocials and it's not the majority who will change for the HA crowd.

Makes money,stay in health and save your own life it's the only wise path to have.