UPDATE: The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. Welcome back everyone!



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Theme


America is done and is sinking

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
HappyGuy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 341
Joined: August 6th, 2018, 7:10 am

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by HappyGuy » December 1st, 2019, 4:40 pm

flowerthief00 wrote:
December 1st, 2019, 12:00 am
But you don't have less freedom. There is more political, economic, and religious freedom in the USA than in any 3rd world country, objectively stated.
People are far more free in developing countries than countries like America, Australia, Canada. The three categories you listed are laughable and not even true. This forum exists because men are yearning for more freedom and not even because they're yearning to make more money abroad than they do at home.

Political freedom doesn't exist anywhere, vote against the two party system and see where that gets you. If it exists then we can be sure it's in a country too small to matter and probably in the developing part of the world. There is more economic freedom in developing countries, try to sell something on the street in America and you will be arrested, especially if it is something forbidden like raw milk. Your freedom is to be dominated from cradle to grave by corporations and wealthy landlords. In the developing world this happens but if you can't pay your rent you can sleep in an abandoned area or go into the wilderness and try to survive, you can't do that in the developed and free west you will be hunted down and arrested for trying to leave the plantation. Most importantly in the developing world you have the freedom to discriminate against people who don't share your values and traditions or your race to keep them out of your life and not allow them to interrupt your religious practices. Or even to keep them out of your country entirely. In America you have anti-discrimination laws and forced integration and racism and sexism lawsuits and wrongful termination lawsuits and never ending hysteria and witchhunts. And in the midst of all of this you have millions of illegal immigrants pouring in who don't respect the culture. They're not coming to America for freedom, in most cases they feel more free at home, they are coming to earn cash at the expense of their freedom. If you think the west is more free then you don't understand the meaning and the feeling of freedom.

Freedom is hard to define but feeling free is living without fear and believe it or not people in America live under more fear and stress than people in the developing world. Those 3rd worlders as you call them have the freedom to know who they are. Americans lost their identity decades ago, you could say they were liberated of it by Communist policies in the government. They were freed of their past and future because they lost the freedom to keep their own values, traditions and way of life. In that regard Americans do have more freedom than the 3rd world. The freedom to feel alien in your own homeland.
"Happier abroad" you say ? :lol: Only true men find happiness

flowerthief00
Freshman Poster
Posts: 408
Joined: January 11th, 2017, 5:14 am

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by flowerthief00 » December 2nd, 2019, 9:49 pm

It's tempting to tear that entire post to shreds but let's just get to the crux of things.
Clearly you are operating under a different concept of freedom. I don't think freedom is so hard to define. Don't be telling me "you don't understand the meaning of freedom" if you can't define it yourself.

Freedom is often used to mean liberty in the classical sense, which is how I am using it. Wikipedia says:
In modern politics, liberty is the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.
America, Australia, Canada are absolutely more free than developing countries by this definition. It is measurable.

So let's look at your alternative concept of freedom: "feeling free is living without fear"

Right off the bat you have turned freedom into a quality that cannot be measured objectively. Person A might be feeling no fear at all while Person B is a paranoid who believes that aliens are going to abduct him and is living in constant fear.

It is not practical to define freedom in terms of emotions which are subjective. It results in an unstable measurement of freedom that has no use in the political or economic realm. With this unconventional definition no argument can be falsified. Up can be down, black can be white.

User avatar
HappyGuy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 341
Joined: August 6th, 2018, 7:10 am

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by HappyGuy » December 28th, 2019, 12:49 pm

flowerthief00 wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 9:49 pm
America, Australia, Canada are absolutely more free than developing countries by this definition. It is measurable.
Yes they are free of religious and cultural obligations, but in return they are enslaved by obligations to the corporations that decide their lives.

The laws they live under, what their kids are taught in schools, what foods are safe to eat. what they are allowed to talk about, all of that is decided for them by their corporate owners and not by religious leaders which would be preferable because they would have some say in the matter.

They live to work and they work for corporations they hate. Working like an indentured serf to avoid homelessness is not freedom. While many in the 3rd world work for themselves and don't even have a boss, but I guess they're not free because they're not American.

People in the 3rd world still have religious obligations and strict cultural norms sure, but they feel happier knowing their place and having a defined purpose. And even under that system where freedom is hardly the greatest priority, they feel more free than westerners because they are allowed to think and say what they want. It's a fact people are less conditioned to be fear everything in the developing world than in the developed world, that is why western tourists speak openly about politically incorrect things when they are in Asia, but keep their mouths shut when they return home.

And though I don't think it's important their greater freedom is measurable by statistics like jaywalking tickets and incarceration rates, the type of cigarettes they're allowed to buy, the type of cars and motorcycles they're allowed to drive, the type of materials they're allowed to build their homes with, the type of foods they're allowed to buy and sell, the amount of free time they have. It's no contest, it would be like comparing America from 100 years ago to the America of today. It was far more free as a developing country than it is now, and it has brought more stupid laws and not more freedom to the countries it has influenced.
"Happier abroad" you say ? :lol: Only true men find happiness

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3702
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 28th, 2019, 4:54 pm

Freedom not only entails the ability to live without the state dictating your actions, but also the ability to live socially free and America is anything but that.

For example, if I wore a red MAGA hat publically, I could expect to be set upon by triggered SJWs and even physically attacked by angry ethnic minorities.

Also, Americans tend to summon the police or file lawsuits against each other for the most petty of reasons, many of which are malicious.

Finally, if a member of the master race (American women) wants to exploit, victimize, or extort me as a member of the second class (American man), she will always be believed by default unless I can produce overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

So this social freedom is lacking in America and that is the freedom that most impacts day to day life. I never feel this lack of social freedom while abroad even in countries that are veritable dictatorships!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2583
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » December 28th, 2019, 11:39 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 4:54 pm
.....if I wore a red MAGA hat publicly, I could expect to be set upon by triggered SJWs and even physically attacked by angry ethnic minorities......
I'm doing it in Houston in Nov. 2020 when I will attend the voting booth. I am kind of in the mood to scrap with somebody. Hopefully I won't get my first recorded public-record infraction.

User avatar
HappyGuy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 341
Joined: August 6th, 2018, 7:10 am

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by HappyGuy » December 29th, 2019, 12:46 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 11:39 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 4:54 pm
.....if I wore a red MAGA hat publicly, I could expect to be set upon by triggered SJWs and even physically attacked by angry ethnic minorities......
I'm doing it in Houston in Nov. 2020 when I will attend the voting booth. I am kind of in the mood to scrap with somebody. Hopefully I won't get my first recorded public-record infraction.
Look what happened to a once decent European blogger once he set foot in America. :( He became a drama queen.

"Happier abroad" you say ? :lol: Only true men find happiness

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3702
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 29th, 2019, 1:53 am

HappyGuy wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 12:46 am
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 11:39 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 4:54 pm
.....if I wore a red MAGA hat publicly, I could expect to be set upon by triggered SJWs and even physically attacked by angry ethnic minorities......
I'm doing it in Houston in Nov. 2020 when I will attend the voting booth. I am kind of in the mood to scrap with somebody. Hopefully I won't get my first recorded public-record infraction.
Look what happened to a once decent European blogger once he set foot in America. :( He became a drama queen.

Thank you for posting this. It is precisely what I was referring to! America means freedom my azz!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2583
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » December 29th, 2019, 4:38 am

Okay so how can I approach this video?
I believe us Trump supporters are more benevolent. However, these guys kept on antagonising that bela quasi-soyboy: took his phone, kept mocking him even though quasi-soyboy began first with his bully body bump.
It was extremely funny, but those guys brought it on themselves for antagonising the livid sh.it out of that beta quasi-soyboy. They should have left him alone after the first time they slammed the hat onto his head - which was funny.
The Russian dude Harald Baldr deserved to get f.cuked up even though I don't dislike Harald because he's a MAGA-Trump supporter like me. Tell me if I'm wrong or right here.

@HappyGuy, dude. You think I"m going to get pwned just for wearing a red MAGA hat at the voting booth. I know where you're going with this: I'm perceived as a light skin Black American so that automatically makes me a target for Black American liberal hypermasculine thug men. Am I getting this right? ...and that I will end up like Harald did at the start of the vid?

Just to fuel your myopia: so this will be me, right? Source:

User avatar
HappyGuy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 341
Joined: August 6th, 2018, 7:10 am

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by HappyGuy » December 29th, 2019, 10:34 am

@E Irizarry
There seems to be a bunch of videos about people getting in trouble for wearing the MAGA hat. :lol:

"Happier abroad" you say ? :lol: Only true men find happiness

cheesesweat
Freshman Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: July 22nd, 2019, 7:44 am

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by cheesesweat » December 30th, 2019, 2:54 am

HappyGuy wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 7:10 am
flowerthief00 wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 3:09 am
Every country has its own problems anyway. You won't find one that doesn't.

Being poor and hungry in America is not like being poor and hungry in a 3rd world country. There are government social services and there are charities and you can even make a living holding up a sign saying you are hungry taking advantage of American people's generosity.
Being poor in a 3rd world country means you literally starve to death.
America had a 100 years head start at being a social cluster f**k. It is now the poorest country in the world in real terms for the average working class American, nowhere on earth are people forced to subsist on what American corporations call "food". Nowhere is public transportation as bad or medical care as expensive and out of reach. The education system is one big money pit and produces idiots and debt-slaves.

American exceptionalism and generosity is a big myth perpetuated by those who have never travelled abroad, they have this assumption that Americans are a shining beacon of morality and kindness. That has to be from old black and white television about "The American Way" and all that crap. When Americans fly overseas are they homesick for the good nature of their fellow Americans? You probably have to travel to a real shithole to find the people are less generous and genuine than Americans, maybe the adventurist boomers are going specifically to those places so they can feel better about themselves and look down on people.

American parents kick their kids out at 18 and spend their retirement on RVs and fishing trips to Alaska and sex tourism to the Phillypeen Islands and leave their kids with zero inheritance do you really think they are generous. We all know America is finished when for a long time the best thing people can come up with is "at least it's not as bad as some 3rd world countries, I heard people starve there." Americans stopped comparing themselves to the best countries that are doing well a long time ago and started using the poorest countries as a defensive argument for why America is still decent.
Man, I like your rant on America. I feel the same. I’m sick of the pos country because of the pos people that live in it. I especially like your statement, “American parents kick their kids out at 18 and spend their retirement on RVs and fishing trips to Alaska and sex tourism etc..”. That is so true. White Muricans are some of the most selfish, greedy, narcissist parents on the planet. There’s a YouTube channel I really like called the “Narcissist resistance.” He talks about his disgusting toxic baby boomer parents and their selfish narcissistic crap. Just a reminder, they are of course “White American parents.” AKA Barf I would be interested in hearing more of your rants about America, the harsher the better.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2583
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » December 30th, 2019, 3:00 am

cheesesweat wrote:
December 30th, 2019, 2:54 am
HappyGuy wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 7:10 am
flowerthief00 wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 3:09 am
Every country has its own problems anyway. You won't find one that doesn't.

Being poor and hungry in America is not like being poor and hungry in a 3rd world country. There are government social services and there are charities and you can even make a living holding up a sign saying you are hungry taking advantage of American people's generosity.
Being poor in a 3rd world country means you literally starve to death.
America had a 100 years head start at being a social cluster f**k. It is now the poorest country in the world in real terms for the average working class American, nowhere on earth are people forced to subsist on what American corporations call "food". Nowhere is public transportation as bad or medical care as expensive and out of reach. The education system is one big money pit and produces idiots and debt-slaves.

American exceptionalism and generosity is a big myth perpetuated by those who have never travelled abroad, they have this assumption that Americans are a shining beacon of morality and kindness. That has to be from old black and white television about "The American Way" and all that crap. When Americans fly overseas are they homesick for the good nature of their fellow Americans? You probably have to travel to a real shithole to find the people are less generous and genuine than Americans, maybe the adventurist boomers are going specifically to those places so they can feel better about themselves and look down on people.

American parents kick their kids out at 18 and spend their retirement on RVs and fishing trips to Alaska and sex tourism to the Phillypeen Islands and leave their kids with zero inheritance do you really think they are generous. We all know America is finished when for a long time the best thing people can come up with is "at least it's not as bad as some 3rd world countries, I heard people starve there." Americans stopped comparing themselves to the best countries that are doing well a long time ago and started using the poorest countries as a defensive argument for why America is still decent.
Man, I like your rant on America. I feel the same. I’m sick of the pos country because of the pos people that live in it. I especially like your statement, “American parents kick their kids out at 18 and spend their retirement on RVs and fishing trips to Alaska and sex tourism etc..”. That is so true. White Muricans are some of the most selfish, greedy, narcissist parents on the planet. There’s a YouTube channel I really like called the “Narcissist resistance.” He talks about his disgusting toxic baby boomer parents and their selfish narcissistic crap. Just a reminder, they are of course “White American parents.” AKA Barf I would be interested in hearing more of your rants about America, the harsher the better.
Good paraphrasing. I'd like to add, too: I thought I was the only one whom realized that most American parents use that 18 y.o. rule to kick their kids out so they can become selfish and relive their 2nd childhood. Travel to most of the rest of the world, and there are GENERATIONS of the same DNA whom live under the same roof that don't believe in such selfish solipsism. Whenever I lived with my mother free of charge back in the 90s and 2000s, my P.O.S. half-aunt from the Black side of my family tried to convince my mother to put me out like a wild forest fire yet her jailhouse rockety rock kids (i.e. my half cousins) have been residing with her RENT-FREE. I'm glad my mother never succumbed to her half-sister's (i.e. my half-aunt's) fvckery.

cheesesweat
Freshman Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: July 22nd, 2019, 7:44 am

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by cheesesweat » December 30th, 2019, 3:16 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 30th, 2019, 3:00 am
cheesesweat wrote:
December 30th, 2019, 2:54 am
HappyGuy wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 7:10 am
flowerthief00 wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 3:09 am
Every country has its own problems anyway. You won't find one that doesn't.

Being poor and hungry in America is not like being poor and hungry in a 3rd world country. There are government social services and there are charities and you can even make a living holding up a sign saying you are hungry taking advantage of American people's generosity.
Being poor in a 3rd world country means you literally starve to death.
America had a 100 years head start at being a social cluster f**k. It is now the poorest country in the world in real terms for the average working class American, nowhere on earth are people forced to subsist on what American corporations call "food". Nowhere is public transportation as bad or medical care as expensive and out of reach. The education system is one big money pit and produces idiots and debt-slaves.

American exceptionalism and generosity is a big myth perpetuated by those who have never travelled abroad, they have this assumption that Americans are a shining beacon of morality and kindness. That has to be from old black and white television about "The American Way" and all that crap. When Americans fly overseas are they homesick for the good nature of their fellow Americans? You probably have to travel to a real shithole to find the people are less generous and genuine than Americans, maybe the adventurist boomers are going specifically to those places so they can feel better about themselves and look down on people.

American parents kick their kids out at 18 and spend their retirement on RVs and fishing trips to Alaska and sex tourism to the Phillypeen Islands and leave their kids with zero inheritance do you really think they are generous. We all know America is finished when for a long time the best thing people can come up with is "at least it's not as bad as some 3rd world countries, I heard people starve there." Americans stopped comparing themselves to the best countries that are doing well a long time ago and started using the poorest countries as a defensive argument for why America is still decent.
Man, I like your rant on America. I feel the same. I’m sick of the pos country because of the pos people that live in it. I especially like your statement, “American parents kick their kids out at 18 and spend their retirement on RVs and fishing trips to Alaska and sex tourism etc..”. That is so true. White Muricans are some of the most selfish, greedy, narcissist parents on the planet. There’s a YouTube channel I really like called the “Narcissist resistance.” He talks about his disgusting toxic baby boomer parents and their selfish narcissistic crap. Just a reminder, they are of course “White American parents.” AKA Barf I would be interested in hearing more of your rants about America, the harsher the better.
Good paraphrasing. I'd like to add, too: I thought I was the only one whom realized that most American parents use that 18 y.o. rule to kick their kids out so they can become selfish and relive their 2nd childhood. Travel to most of the rest of the world, and there are GENERATIONS of the same DNA whom live under the same roof that don't believe in such selfish solipsism. Whenever I lived with my mother free of charge back in the 90s and 2000s, my P.O.S. half-aunt from the Black side of my family tried to convince my mother to put me out like a wild forest fire yet her jailhouse rockety rock kids (i.e. my half cousins) have been residing with her RENT-FREE. I'm glad my mother never succumbed to her half-sister's (i.e. my half-aunt's) fvckery.
Living in Hawaii, there are a lot of Filipinos here. The way they treat their family, and even distant relative is 1,000 times better than Americans. Oftentimes, Filipinos will immigrate here with their entire family-aunts, uncles, cousins etc.. and build a monster house with individual units. They all share the rent and oftentimes run a family business together. This makes housing, medical and work MUCH easier to pay for since they work as a team. Some people here don’t like it because of the tons of street parking they take up with all of their cars. But the point is that they act and live like a family, unlike selfish Americans with the, “ Get your ass out at 18 attitude, “ who will of course leave their children with diddly squat as an inheritance. When those parents grow old their children will not give a DAMN about them and rightfully so. Just one reason out of thousands why this country is ass backwards.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2583
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » December 30th, 2019, 5:05 am

cheesesweat wrote:
December 30th, 2019, 3:16 am
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 30th, 2019, 3:00 am
cheesesweat wrote:
December 30th, 2019, 2:54 am
HappyGuy wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 7:10 am
flowerthief00 wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 3:09 am
Every country has its own problems anyway. You won't find one that doesn't.

Being poor and hungry in America is not like being poor and hungry in a 3rd world country. There are government social services and there are charities and you can even make a living holding up a sign saying you are hungry taking advantage of American people's generosity.
Being poor in a 3rd world country means you literally starve to death.
America had a 100 years head start at being a social cluster f**k. It is now the poorest country in the world in real terms for the average working class American, nowhere on earth are people forced to subsist on what American corporations call "food". Nowhere is public transportation as bad or medical care as expensive and out of reach. The education system is one big money pit and produces idiots and debt-slaves.

American exceptionalism and generosity is a big myth perpetuated by those who have never travelled abroad, they have this assumption that Americans are a shining beacon of morality and kindness. That has to be from old black and white television about "The American Way" and all that crap. When Americans fly overseas are they homesick for the good nature of their fellow Americans? You probably have to travel to a real shithole to find the people are less generous and genuine than Americans, maybe the adventurist boomers are going specifically to those places so they can feel better about themselves and look down on people.

American parents kick their kids out at 18 and spend their retirement on RVs and fishing trips to Alaska and sex tourism to the Phillypeen Islands and leave their kids with zero inheritance do you really think they are generous. We all know America is finished when for a long time the best thing people can come up with is "at least it's not as bad as some 3rd world countries, I heard people starve there." Americans stopped comparing themselves to the best countries that are doing well a long time ago and started using the poorest countries as a defensive argument for why America is still decent.
Man, I like your rant on America. I feel the same. I’m sick of the pos country because of the pos people that live in it. I especially like your statement, “American parents kick their kids out at 18 and spend their retirement on RVs and fishing trips to Alaska and sex tourism etc..”. That is so true. White Muricans are some of the most selfish, greedy, narcissist parents on the planet. There’s a YouTube channel I really like called the “Narcissist resistance.” He talks about his disgusting toxic baby boomer parents and their selfish narcissistic crap. Just a reminder, they are of course “White American parents.” AKA Barf I would be interested in hearing more of your rants about America, the harsher the better.
Good paraphrasing. I'd like to add, too: I thought I was the only one whom realized that most American parents use that 18 y.o. rule to kick their kids out so they can become selfish and relive their 2nd childhood. Travel to most of the rest of the world, and there are GENERATIONS of the same DNA whom live under the same roof that don't believe in such selfish solipsism. Whenever I lived with my mother free of charge back in the 90s and 2000s, my P.O.S. half-aunt from the Black side of my family tried to convince my mother to put me out like a wild forest fire yet her jailhouse rockety rock kids (i.e. my half cousins) have been residing with her RENT-FREE. I'm glad my mother never succumbed to her half-sister's (i.e. my half-aunt's) fvckery.
Living in Hawaii, there are a lot of Filipinos here. The way they treat their family, and even distant relative is 1,000 times better than Americans. Oftentimes, Filipinos will immigrate here with their entire family-aunts, uncles, cousins etc.. and build a monster house with individual units. They all share the rent and oftentimes run a family business together. This makes housing, medical and work MUCH easier to pay for since they work as a team. Some people here don’t like it because of the tons of street parking they take up with all of their cars. But the point is that they act and live like a family, unlike selfish Americans with the, “ Get your ass out at 18 attitude, “ who will of course leave their children with diddly squat as an inheritance. When those parents grow old their children will not give a DAMN about them and rightfully so. Just one reason out of thousands why this country is ass backwards.
I wholeheartedly agree. When my family was still Brazilian before becoming too Americanized, they were awesome people. My family is one of the first immigrants to come to America from Brazil in the late 60s. Back then, if your family didn't have money, you weren't getting to America from Brazil legally!!! I came (not come) from a well-to-do background of wealth before the family fell apart and became Americanized in dysfunctional solipsism and the elders were passing away like crazy. I lost one uncle to AIDS; he was one of the first 100 of cases in NYC. I lost a full-blooded uncle to a Black American bitch gf he had that literally made him drive up the wall (so he tried but the Camero he lost control of exploded into flames when it hit the wall in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn). I lost my 3rd uncle-by-marriage to anal cancer; he was bi then straight-up gay after dealing with my P.O.S Black half-aunt. Great-grandparents had fatal heart attacks...grandparents died prematurely from stress from my half-cousins among other deaths that broke their heart. Family fell the fvck apart, man. I had to absolve myself from being around the dysfunctional leftovers that were the only ones left. Good die young and evil never dies like Jason Voorhees. All I Have left are evil elders that won't associate with me due to my nefarious father whom told a pack of lies about me. He claims he's a Christian now, and still cursed me out back in the summer because I didn't acquiesce to his bullsh.it and called him out on it. What Christian uses profane language? He did! He told me I need to get my s.hit together not realizing how well off I've been without him in my life. I literally haven't seen him since '96 although we have spoken 3 times on the phone since then ending dysfucntionally every time. Man won't change and be a man to his son, but I'm more man then he is and that makes me proud. You can try to use this against me, but it won't work although this is personal lol. Even my sister I don't fvck with as much anymore;she needs to grow up more. She's 40 years old (looks 25) going on 40 months old mentally. Our relationship improved because I stopped making her my bestie. That's the reality of it.

You can say that my family kind of has the DeBarge Syndrome if you follow how fcked up they are.

User avatar
HappyGuy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 341
Joined: August 6th, 2018, 7:10 am

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by HappyGuy » December 30th, 2019, 5:14 am

@cheesesweat @E Irizarry @Contrarian Expatriate
Can you ugly Americans stop quoting entire posts when you respond. :x
It makes the forum look bad like we're a pack of black girls going on a self-congratulatory loop of "m' hmm.. m' hmm.. you go girl!" If one of you does quote an entire post because you have no manners and you can't be asked to spend the extra three seconds to crop it can the next person just be the bigger man and not be quoting his entire post. Including his quoting of the previous person so before long you're quoting the quote of a quote of a quote until half the f***ing page is a yellow box, making it harder to follow the conservation for someone just joining in and slowing down loading for those on older 'environmentally friendly' pcs. That's right Irizarry not everyone has 64gb of ram like you the HA community must be accessible to broke backpackers staying in hostels using antique hardware that is virus infected because the previous sex tourist budget traveler was doing you know what on it.
"Happier abroad" you say ? :lol: Only true men find happiness

cheesesweat
Freshman Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: July 22nd, 2019, 7:44 am

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by cheesesweat » December 30th, 2019, 5:53 am

E Irizarry Family is destroyed in America. It’s a freaking joke now. I think Canada, Australia much of Western Europe are also not far behind. Asia and Latin America have strong families. Even when they come to this toxic American culture they still remain strong as a family unit most of the time. Just one reason out of thousands why I’d love to gtfo of here.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “North America, Domestic Relocation”