What a p***y...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

What a p***y...

Post by Mr S »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-her.html

'She's empathetic, loving and loyal': Husband of teacher accused of sex with FIVE students while he was serving overseas vows to stand by her
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 4:50 PM on 2nd June 2011

The husband of the teacher accused of having an 'orgy with five of her students' while he was serving overseas has vowed to support her.
Christopher Colleps said his wife Brittni was an 'empathetic, compassionate, loving, loyal person' who continuously put the needs of their three children first.
Speaking at a press conference in Hurst, Texas, yesterday he added: 'I have loved her since the moment I first laid eyes on her over 11 years ago and I will always love her.
Scroll down for video

Standing by her: Christopher Colleps, right, called his wife Brittni, left, an 'empathetic, compassionate, loving, loyal person' at a press conference in Texas
'I have always supported her, and I will continue to support my wife through this entire ordeal.
'I hope that you will not pass judgement on her because you do not know all of the facts or details according to this situation,' he said.

More...
Two MORE female teachers are charged over sexual relationships with their students
Sex education: Why ARE so many female teachers having affairs with their teenage students... and is the 'cougar effect' to blame?
Mr Colleps is currently on active duty with the U.S. Army and is stationed in Louisiana.
Colleps, 27, who is currently on paid leave from Kennedale High School but is due to leave on Friday after handing her resignation in in March, stood sheepishly behind her husband while he spoke.

Support: Mr Colleps said he had loved her since the moment he first laid eyes on her more than 11 years ago and would always love her
According to a police arrest warrant affidavit, the investigation into Colleps began after a 19-year-old student told investigators about his sexual relationship with his English teacher.
The student told police the relationship began with sexually explicit text messages and photos that they sent to each other for about a week in late April.
Later that month the student drove to Colleps home in Arlington, Texas where they had sex.

Family man: Mr Colleps, seen here with one of the couple's three children, said his wife was a 'loving mother'
He later received a text message from the teacher saying they 'had fun' and an invite back to the house.
When he arrived there were four other students from Kennedale High School present and they told police they all had sex with Colleps.
When police analysed the teen's phone they found video footage of him and Colleps having sex.
They also found sexually explicit photos and text messages the pair had sent each other.
The encounter was then filmed on the students' cell phones.
The boys were all 18 and over but it is illegal in Texas for a teacher to have sex with their students regardless of age.
Colleps, who was also a girl's basketball coach at the school, faces five felony counts of inappropriate relationships between a student and a teacher.
If charged she faces up to ten years in jail.
Currently she is free on a $125,000 bond that Christopher Colleps paid after raising money from family and friends, her lawyer said.
One of the students and the mother of another involved in the alleged incident told WFAA-TV they had no desire to press charges against Colleps.
The mother said she is praying things 'turn out for the best' for Colleps and her family.

Ms Colleps is currently on paid leave at Kennedale High School in Arlington Texas. She resigned in March, ISD Superintendent Gary Dugger said, and is set to leave on Friday
Colleps, who was accompanied by her mother, didn't speak during the press conference and all three left the Brookside Center in Hurst immediately after Christopher Colleps had finished his statement.
Nether Mr Colleps nor his wife's lawyer Lex Johnson claimed Colleps was innocent of the charges however.
Mr Johnson said he wanted to have 'all the facts of the case' before Colleps makes any sort of statement.
He added that Mr Colleps had spoken out because he wanted 'everybody to know' that he supports his wife in spite of the serious allegations levelled against her.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1OKiDPYRP
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

which was the husband and which was the wife???
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: What a p***y...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Mr S wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-her.html

'She's empathetic, loving and loyal': Husband of teacher accused of sex with FIVE students while he was serving overseas vows to stand by her
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 4:50 PM on 2nd June 2011

The husband of the teacher accused of having an 'orgy with five of her students' while he was serving overseas has vowed to support her.
Christopher Colleps said his wife Brittni was an 'empathetic, compassionate, loving, loyal person' who continuously put the needs of their three children first.
Speaking at a press conference in Hurst, Texas, yesterday he added: 'I have loved her since the moment I first laid eyes on her over 11 years ago and I will always love her.
Scroll down for video

Standing by her: Christopher Colleps, right, called his wife Brittni, left, an 'empathetic, compassionate, loving, loyal person' at a press conference in Texas
'I have always supported her, and I will continue to support my wife through this entire ordeal.
'I hope that you will not pass judgement on her because you do not know all of the facts or details according to this situation,' he said.

More...
Two MORE female teachers are charged over sexual relationships with their students
Sex education: Why ARE so many female teachers having affairs with their teenage students... and is the 'cougar effect' to blame?
Mr Colleps is currently on active duty with the U.S. Army and is stationed in Louisiana.
Colleps, 27, who is currently on paid leave from Kennedale High School but is due to leave on Friday after handing her resignation in in March, stood sheepishly behind her husband while he spoke.

Support: Mr Colleps said he had loved her since the moment he first laid eyes on her more than 11 years ago and would always love her
According to a police arrest warrant affidavit, the investigation into Colleps began after a 19-year-old student told investigators about his sexual relationship with his English teacher.
The student told police the relationship began with sexually explicit text messages and photos that they sent to each other for about a week in late April.
Later that month the student drove to Colleps home in Arlington, Texas where they had sex.

Family man: Mr Colleps, seen here with one of the couple's three children, said his wife was a 'loving mother'
He later received a text message from the teacher saying they 'had fun' and an invite back to the house.
When he arrived there were four other students from Kennedale High School present and they told police they all had sex with Colleps.
When police analysed the teen's phone they found video footage of him and Colleps having sex.
They also found sexually explicit photos and text messages the pair had sent each other.
The encounter was then filmed on the students' cell phones.
The boys were all 18 and over but it is illegal in Texas for a teacher to have sex with their students regardless of age.
Colleps, who was also a girl's basketball coach at the school, faces five felony counts of inappropriate relationships between a student and a teacher.
If charged she faces up to ten years in jail.
Currently she is free on a $125,000 bond that Christopher Colleps paid after raising money from family and friends, her lawyer said.
One of the students and the mother of another involved in the alleged incident told WFAA-TV they had no desire to press charges against Colleps.
The mother said she is praying things 'turn out for the best' for Colleps and her family.

Ms Colleps is currently on paid leave at Kennedale High School in Arlington Texas. She resigned in March, ISD Superintendent Gary Dugger said, and is set to leave on Friday
Colleps, who was accompanied by her mother, didn't speak during the press conference and all three left the Brookside Center in Hurst immediately after Christopher Colleps had finished his statement.
Nether Mr Colleps nor his wife's lawyer Lex Johnson claimed Colleps was innocent of the charges however.
Mr Johnson said he wanted to have 'all the facts of the case' before Colleps makes any sort of statement.
He added that Mr Colleps had spoken out because he wanted 'everybody to know' that he supports his wife in spite of the serious allegations levelled against her.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1OKiDPYRP

If this were me, if I so much as suspected something, she would have been gone, and I would have thrown her ass under the bus (FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING, of course).

Trust me
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Return to “North America, Domestic Relocation”