The Plight of Young, Black Men Is Worse Than You Think

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Plight of Young, Black Men Is Worse Than You Think

Post by zboy1 »

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: The Plight of Young, Black Men Is Worse Than You Think

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

Though the book was written from a woman and we all know women are hardly the most reliable source of information, young black men are in danger in this society. Whereas most young men of non-black backgrounds have a leverage, young black men are targeted from the day they're born, positioned in one maze or another as if they're a lab rat.

Did I expect for Obama to change this? No. Obama is simply the new face of Global White Supremacy and has done more to recolonize Africa than any of his predecessors. He's barely an example of progress.

The young, astute, positive black man encounters three main adversaries in his lifetime:

- White Men who are jealous of a black man's position, academic standing or success in once exclusionary fields. These are among the most dangerous as white men are reverting to their grandfather's roles as slavemasters more and more( this is their self-preservationist philosophy returning, hence their paranoia that they're the most targeted group).

- The Black Woman who's so infected with feminism, that her once feminine, submissive ways have been replaced by man hating, self-expressed independence. Her superficiality and inability to breed with righteous men has inhibited generations from progress in the Black community. She is the ultimate pawn of white men in the Black man, and Black families destruction.

-The Eurocentric system that was designed by homosexual European men( you would call them "forefathers") to impede the ability of Black men to function fully in the Western World.

America is adept at removing a fish from water then blaming the fish for its own death.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: The Plight of Young, Black Men Is Worse Than You Think

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:The first rule of red pillers: STOP GETTING YOUR INFORMATION FROM BOOKS WRITTEN BY WOMEN.
That entire article felt like some tasteless advertisement for the author to sell copies of her sh:tty book.

Not all books written by women are garbage. Esther Vilar, the author of The Manipulated Man is heavily respected in the MGTOW/Men's rights movement.

As far as the book, Invisible Men, listed in the article that zboy posted, I have not read it, but it seems like a good book to me.

"The book (Invisible Men) shows that more than a half century after the first civil rights legislation, the dismal fact of mass incarceration inflicts widespread and enduring damage by undermining the fair allocation of public resources and political representation, by depriving the children of inmates of their parents' economic and emotional participation, and, ultimately, by concealing African American disadvantage from public view."

https://www.russellsage.org/publications/invisible-men
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ChosenTraveler wrote: young black men are in danger in this society
KRS1 sums up everything in this short clip:

At the end of the day, American Black men need to start taking responsibility for themselves, and their communities. Blaming other races does nothing to solve the problem.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote: young black men are in danger in this society
KRS1 sums up everything in this short clip:

At the end of the day, American Black men need to start taking responsibility for themselves, and their communities. Blaming other races does nothing to solve the problem.
Guys like KRS-ONE are hard-pressed to get a hearing of their views, today. The stations that happily play Ross, Wayne, etc. all day (even if they have to censor every third word) aren't trying to put on tracks like BDP's "You Must Learn" or PE's "Hazy Shade of Criminal".
I doubt tracks like those would even be released by a major label, today.
CNN even ran a piece critical of Bomani's "Read a Book" calling it offensive. :roll:

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I would think both black men and women have it made in the US. All they need to do is speak a dialect of English, read and write at a somewhat adult level and avoid getting caught committing any major felonies and they are guaranteed a scholarship, bullshit degree and subsequent do-nothing office job. It is just that most of them are too stupid and worthless to meet even the feeble demands placed upon them.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Cornfed wrote:I would think both black men and women have it made in the US. All they need to do is speak a dialect of English, read and write at a somewhat adult level and avoid getting caught committing any major felonies and they are guaranteed a scholarship, bullshit degree and subsequent do-nothing office job. It is just that most of them are too stupid and worthless to meet even the feeble demands placed upon them.
You just summed up black women there.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

To add, I would contend that among the greatest problems facing Black men in America is that they're bred against their best interests. Biologically, Black men are used to a lifestyle that once changed by this Western plain has made it difficult to recover.

Example, in our ancient lands, Black men practiced polygamy, and enjoyed prosperous societies off the laurels of this lifestyle, yet European power interests mandated the monogamy concept. Black men are collectivist, meaning that one achievement inspires the calling of many to act. European social powers rely on capitalism which denotes that there must be competition/ murder in order for there to progress.

Lastly, our ancient lands taught us different spiritual systems. Black men weren't religious, they had vibration, which meant that the mystery schools were awakening to higher forms of knowledge. European power interests distorted the mystery schools of Kemet and gave us fractured forms of Christianity,Islam and Judaism. Indeed, the intellectual black man would make the most fitting exapt, for his home has never been these Western shores, bred from violence, corruption and European pedophilia.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

ChosenTraveler wrote:To add, I would contend that among the greatest problems facing Black men in America is that they're bred against their best interests. Biologically, Black men are used to a lifestyle that once changed by this Western plain has made it difficult to recover.

Example, in our ancient lands, Black men practiced polygamy, and enjoyed prosperous societies off the laurels of this lifestyle, yet European power interests mandated the monogamy concept. Black men are collectivist, meaning that one achievement inspires the calling of many to act. European social powers rely on capitalism which denotes that there must be competition/ murder in order for there to progress.

Lastly, our ancient lands taught us different spiritual systems. Black men weren't religious, they had vibration, which meant that the mystery schools were awakening to higher forms of knowledge. European power interests distorted the mystery schools of Kemet and gave us fractured forms of Christianity,Islam and Judaism. Indeed, the intellectual black man would make the most fitting exapt, for his home has never been these Western shores, bred from violence, corruption and European pedophilia.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

Dragon wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:To add, I would contend that among the greatest problems facing Black men in America is that they're bred against their best interests. Biologically, Black men are used to a lifestyle that once changed by this Western plain has made it difficult to recover.

What was misunderstood about what I said? America( originally Moorish territory), has distorted the progress of the collective of Black men. We had our own systems, our own nations and our own spiritual systems, until we were brought to this country and "westernized".

The Westernization of Black men has led to the decline in our vibration( levels of understanding/ability in ancient Kemet).

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ChosenTraveler wrote:

America( originally Moorish territory),
You're referring to the Melungeons I guess? It's hard to see how one boat-full of shipwrecked sailors can claim a continent.

This doesn't negate your larger point, I just hate to see guys here reaching for extreme or dubious references. When you're right, you shouldn't have to do that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I would think both black men and women have it made in the US. All they need to do is speak a dialect of English, read and write at a somewhat adult level and avoid getting caught committing any major felonies and they are guaranteed a scholarship, bullshit degree and subsequent do-nothing office job. It is just that most of them are too stupid and worthless to meet even the feeble demands placed upon them.
You just summed up black women there.
So true.