Seattle is the worst, read these excerpts from Seattle Times

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Seattle is the worst, read these excerpts from Seattle Times

Post by josephty2 »

@Mercury

Generally in America girls have to understand someone before they don't feel scared.

Because not all women in America can be a schoolteacher - think for a second, estrogen makes women act like this - most classrooms have between 20 to 35 students, and clearly you know, that Americans can't import children from Africa, Asia, South America, Australia, that would violate so many laws. Because of these obvious facts aspiring teachers need a college degree to be allowed to get teaching licenses/certificates.

A 5'9 to 6 foot man is much scarier than a child, who for the most part, in the big city, most nuclear families if the parents owned a gun, would not be careless to store it without some thinking.

In Seattle I observed, the transplants are different too. I noticed that certain types of people are told by their inner circles not to move there in the last 10 to 15 years. This only continues the Seattle Freeze so that only knowledgeable rich people with biases can live there, particularly those who don't want to make new friends , but they'll make new friends because they can relate to other people around them in Seattle who also don't want to make new friends.

If that doesn't make sense, lets just say most Americans aren't nihilist taoist (Western taoism). However, the rest of the world isn't either. Guess what? Seattle is 99% nihilist taoist (Western taoism).

Edit: In much of East Asia generally speaking, people there are less educated on medical science such as biochemistry. So a lot of folklore is there. And of course they learned the technologies not by their own discovery, but by learning it from other people. Its quicker and save lives quicker to learn this way. You cannot reinvent the wheel, if you do this too many people would've died of smallpox for example.

The last 200 years in Seattle, is just empty until mostly light skinned people (whites from Europe, some from the other parts of USA, East asians) started settling in Seattle area/washington state area. From my observation these people probably believe that you can't answer a question simply in Q&A format. What does this mean? It means they formed a unique culture, that the rest of the world may disagree with.

If Seattle people got their way, cancer would be cured and smallpox would re-emerge. (it can happen - think about my last 2 paragraphs above) Of course, many people would try to warn Seattleites not to let this happen.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.