The Reason You Hate The USA And People Don't Like You is Because You Are Greedy

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: The Reason You Hate The USA And People Don't Like You is Because You Are Greedy

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

MrPeabody wrote:
March 4th, 2023, 5:48 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 2nd, 2023, 11:33 am
@Tsar

I agree. Are you in America now?

You will not want to step in the U.S soil now because everything is more expensive to the Wazoo then before! I'm still stuck here in the U.S.
20%-30% price increase in groceries, insurance, fuel and rent, etc.
You better off staying in Bulgeria while applying for free lance work, or IT jobs from America companies. That will get you further.
Not to mention medical and dental. My ex wife was recently given a quote of $17,000 to get her teeth fixed.
Wow.. $17,000 for teeth? That's crazy man.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: The Reason You Hate The USA And People Don't Like You is Because You Are Greedy

Cornfed wrote:
March 4th, 2023, 6:02 am
The other thing is the system of licensure and lawsuit risk that restricts what type of business you can start which eliminates probably about 95% of what would be the free market. That means most people have to work for and buy products from the system's whorporations, so you are really living under communism.
Yep. The US is the most litigious society on the planet.
Businesses have to comply with lots of regulations, minimum wage laws, pay lots of stupid insurances,
pay lot of taxes, comply with all the inspections, etc, etc.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
March 4th, 2023, 7:25 am
Tsar wrote:
March 1st, 2023, 7:47 pm
Life in the US isn't tolerable for me. Maybe if I wanted a life as a NEET Hikikomori with pet cats, a gaming room, a sex doll as a girlfriend, and would just "lay down and rot" my life away (like Incels do), inside a home very much below European quality, then sure, America would be great for getting everything delivered to my door, never leaving, and never doing anything. However, I want a real girl and I wouldn't ever be able to actually have a property in the US (not that I would even want one at this point). I also hate the Wokeness, the disgusting transgender degenerates that are everywhere in the US, and the Jews. Zionism infects America. Much of the food is literal poison and I hate the obesity crisis.

I want to live in an affordable country with beautiful girls, thin people, where respect and decency are common, with little or no LGBTQ+, where people accept large age gaps in relationships, and I can own a nice home. Where I can walk wherever I need to go and if not, easily use a ride sharing app or hire a driver.

Honestly, my comfort since leaving Europe has dropped! I can't stand it!

Maybe if I could stay in a 5 Star Hotel and get a private chauffeur for a month and stay in a first class American city and I could spend $10,000-$20,000 every month then I might enjoy being in America more, but I don't have that!

I can live an above average lifestyle in Eastern Europe but I am definitely overpaying in Europe at the moment. Next year, I would reduce my costs and actually see my lifestyle go to somewhat upperclass, if I were to hypothetically remain in Europe, which I most likely won't. I ideally won't spend another winter in Europe.

I am suited for a life of leisure, luxury, and love!

I'm not suited for a life in the lower classes, terrible conditions, and Incel. I never enjoy returning to the US. It's too expensive.

Almost everything is either expensive and low quality, or extremely expensive and high quality.

I look at jobs online all the time. Almost all of them say $14 or $15 per hour! That's rubbish! That's breadcrumbs! It won't cover a months rent working full-time! No! America isn't possible! Anyone who thinks America is actually livable doesn't actually understand reality!
And the sad part about the jobs, they try to make it hard for you to even get hired for the low paying ass jobs. They have all those horseshit demands. I only laid out a few but some of those ads have over 20 damn things they want you to be able to do and put up with.
1. Work at a fast pace
2. Do multiple task all at once and make little to no mistakes
3. Be able to handle a lot of pressure and stress

But yeah I realized that life in the West is shit, my internet bill was almost $200 a damn month....I've grown sick of this asshole country myself. Of course every major country is rife with LBGTQ people so you're not getting around that one. The only way you can escape that is if you go someplace like Africa or one of them Islamic countries. But Europe, America, Most parts of Asia (Thailand, Philippines, Japan, India, even Indonesia) those people exist, that sort of thing is being promoted all over the world and very few people are willing to resist it since people have bought into the belief that EVERYONE should have rights. Even in countries like Russia and China you have people who are part of that life, they just don't broadcast it because those countries aren't very tolerant at all of those type of people but they do exist.
The west is sh*t but how do you manage to get $200 monthly internet bill?
It's very difficult to get a job in the west. You have to literally know somebody in HR or someone who works for the company to get your ass on the door. Plus you will be laid off or fired within 2 to 3 years because of a "recession" or "Decreased revenue", do all the networking bullsh*t and apply jobs again. Or you have to job hop every two to three years like a coked up a$$hole just to get 20-30% pay raise...The job market is all F*cked up.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

March 4th, 2023, 1:38 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
March 4th, 2023, 7:25 am
Tsar wrote:
March 1st, 2023, 7:47 pm
Life in the US isn't tolerable for me. Maybe if I wanted a life as a NEET Hikikomori with pet cats, a gaming room, a sex doll as a girlfriend, and would just "lay down and rot" my life away (like Incels do), inside a home very much below European quality, then sure, America would be great for getting everything delivered to my door, never leaving, and never doing anything. However, I want a real girl and I wouldn't ever be able to actually have a property in the US (not that I would even want one at this point). I also hate the Wokeness, the disgusting transgender degenerates that are everywhere in the US, and the Jews. Zionism infects America. Much of the food is literal poison and I hate the obesity crisis.

I want to live in an affordable country with beautiful girls, thin people, where respect and decency are common, with little or no LGBTQ+, where people accept large age gaps in relationships, and I can own a nice home. Where I can walk wherever I need to go and if not, easily use a ride sharing app or hire a driver.

Honestly, my comfort since leaving Europe has dropped! I can't stand it!

Maybe if I could stay in a 5 Star Hotel and get a private chauffeur for a month and stay in a first class American city and I could spend $10,000-$20,000 every month then I might enjoy being in America more, but I don't have that!

I can live an above average lifestyle in Eastern Europe but I am definitely overpaying in Europe at the moment. Next year, I would reduce my costs and actually see my lifestyle go to somewhat upperclass, if I were to hypothetically remain in Europe, which I most likely won't. I ideally won't spend another winter in Europe.

I am suited for a life of leisure, luxury, and love!

I'm not suited for a life in the lower classes, terrible conditions, and Incel. I never enjoy returning to the US. It's too expensive.

Almost everything is either expensive and low quality, or extremely expensive and high quality.

I look at jobs online all the time. Almost all of them say $14 or $15 per hour! That's rubbish! That's breadcrumbs! It won't cover a months rent working full-time! No! America isn't possible! Anyone who thinks America is actually livable doesn't actually understand reality!
And the sad part about the jobs, they try to make it hard for you to even get hired for the low paying ass jobs. They have all those horseshit demands. I only laid out a few but some of those ads have over 20 damn things they want you to be able to do and put up with.
1. Work at a fast pace
2. Do multiple task all at once and make little to no mistakes
3. Be able to handle a lot of pressure and stress

But yeah I realized that life in the West is shit, my internet bill was almost $200 a damn month....I've grown sick of this asshole country myself. Of course every major country is rife with LBGTQ people so you're not getting around that one. The only way you can escape that is if you go someplace like Africa or one of them Islamic countries. But Europe, America, Most parts of Asia (Thailand, Philippines, Japan, India, even Indonesia) those people exist, that sort of thing is being promoted all over the world and very few people are willing to resist it since people have bought into the belief that EVERYONE should have rights. Even in countries like Russia and China you have people who are part of that life, they just don't broadcast it because those countries aren't very tolerant at all of those type of people but they do exist.
The west is sh*t but how do you manage to get $200 monthly internet bill?
It's very difficult to get a job in the west. You have to literally know somebody in HR or someone who works for the company to get your ass on the door. Plus you will be laid off or fired within 2 to 3 years because of a "recession" or "Decreased revenue", do all the networking bullsh*t and apply jobs again. Or you have to job hop every two to three years like a coked up a$$hole just to get 20-30% pay raise...The job market is all F*cked up.
I think I have a solution to this. We can camp on federal land, thereby paying no rent. We will suddenly feel well-off financially, and so we will be happier and more at ease and confident. This will attract females, and especially because we will form a tribe of men. We will finally have our own social circle. Like no one does this, so we will attract females easily, because females love hiking, camping, etc. Watch:

This is the federal land interactive map: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/View/index. ... d729bc03f7

The light green areas are the National Forest, and the yellow areas are BLM. Free land! You can typically camp for 14 days at a time, then you move 25 miles away and set up camp again for 14 days, then you could move back to the original spot if you wanted to! I was thinking of camping near Los Angeles, but now I am focusing on the forest land north of Santa Barbara. Apparently Santa Barbara has a lot of good looking females. Santa Barbara is expensive. We can attract the best looking females possible. We will do what Elliot Rodger should have done--actually attract females. We will live in the mountains above Santa Barbara! What do you say?

This is me at the top of a very steep mountain on a BLM land parcel that is within like an hour walking distance from a train station. This is on the north side of the Angeles National Forest, so the air here is noticeably cleaner than in L.A.:

JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Btw. I call myself out: I have never been to the US. So what do I even know?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@dancilley

Good idea, move around like a nomad rent free. But don't you have to fend off wild animals and encounter forest fires and all that?
Don't you have to learn survival skills too?
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

April 24th, 2023, 6:40 am
@dancilley

Good idea, move around like a nomad rent free. But don't you have to fend off wild animals and encounter forest fires and all that?
I don't think wild animals are really a factor (like bears, mountain lions, etc.). The grizzly bear is carnivorous, but the California grizzly is extinct. Other bears are herbivorous. In Wyoming or Alaska, everyone would need to carry a gun, but in California, I don't think bears would attack humans. Walmart sells bear spray, and these bear bells that you wear that jingle and cause bears to flee. If you abruptly encounter a bear in close proximity, it may charge at you, especially if it is a mother bear with cubs. If you have food at your campsite, that attract bears, so you are supposed to sleep at a different location a good distance away from where you eat and store your food and you should store your food in special "bear canisters." It's insanely rare to be attacked by a bear or mountain lion and be killed. All bear attacks are listed on Wikipedia...it's insanely rare.

And you are absolutely correct that in the summer, where I am thinking of camping, the danger of fire is real. Last year, literally during when my tent was set up, a huge fire broke out, and I was deterred from going back to the tent because I heard on the radio how close it was to the tent, so I stayed home. It was being reported on the radio for over a week. Supposedly a road construction crew accidentally started it. After the fire was almost extinguished, when I went back to the campsite to retrieve the tent, the fire had burned this entire hillside that was across the dirt road that was probably like 1/4 mile away from the tent. So...scary. I have a pocket radio that has the NOAA weather channels on it. But yeah, there are hazards to camping. It is better to camp though than to live in an apartment or in a house with random roommates, especially in Skid Row like I do. I have to get out of this place.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

dancilley wrote:
April 24th, 2023, 11:08 am
@dancilley

I don't think wild animals are really a factor (like bears, mountain lions, etc.). The grizzly bear is carnivorous, but the California grizzly is extinct. Other bears are herbivorous. In Wyoming or Alaska, everyone would need to carry a gun, but in California, I don't think bears would attack humans. Walmart sells bear spray, and these bear bells that you wear that jingle and cause bears to flee. If you abruptly encounter a bear in close proximity, it may charge at you, especially if it is a mother bear with cubs. If you have food at your campsite, that attract bears, so you are supposed to sleep at a different location a good distance away from where you eat and store your food and you should store your food in special "bear canisters." It's insanely rare to be attacked by a bear or mountain lion and be killed. All bear attacks are listed on Wikipedia...it's insanely rare.

And you are absolutely correct that in the summer, where I am thinking of camping, the danger of fire is real. Last year, literally during when my tent was set up, a huge fire broke out, and I was deterred from going back to the tent because I heard on the radio how close it was to the tent, so I stayed home. It was being reported on the radio for over a week. Supposedly a road construction crew accidentally started it. After the fire was almost extinguished, when I went back to the campsite to retrieve the tent, the fire had burned this entire hillside that was across the dirt road that was probably like 1/4 mile away from the tent. So...scary. I have a pocket radio that has the NOAA weather channels on it. But yeah, there are hazards to camping. It is better to camp though than to live in an apartment or in a house with random roommates, especially in Skid Row like I do. I have to get out of this place.
True that, the entire LA sucks because of all the crime, and crazy drugged up people. I have watched your past Youtube videos with you filming people in LA or San Francisco was it? The girls were very standoffish except the Chinese girl and the Russian girl who were tourists. I wouldn't want to live there either. People are a$$holes there.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

April 24th, 2023, 11:46 am
dancilley wrote:
@dancilley

True that, the entire LA sucks because of all the crime, and crazy drugged up people. I have watched your past Youtube videos with you filming people in LA or San Francisco was it? The girls were very standoffish except the Chinese girl and the Russian girl who were tourists. I wouldn't want to live there either. People are a$$holes there.
Yes, L.A. County sucks because the evil district attorney George Gascon will not prosecute many crimes. You can literally punch people, directly threaten to kill people, etc. and it's effectively not a crime because he doesn't prosecute it. Yet 98% of prosecutors are against him. There are so many homeless people, the cost of housing is high, during covid you had to wear a mask in every store, it is a sanctuary county for illegal aliens, there were Black Lives Matter riots, etc. I don't understand why people who are healthy and have a job working in an office building in Downtown L.A. choose to be here. If you are healthy, you should want to move to Texas or Florida if you like this latitude (intensity of sunlight). I guess if you smoke weed, you would want to move to Arizona. I don't see how it's worth it to stay here if you are a healthy person who is employed.

Yes, in 2015, I somehow was able to force myself out of my comfort zone and social anxiety, and approach females in Downtown L.A. It was insanely stressful for me because so many people were offended by it. And I'm not talking about people just acting offended; I'm talking about men actually committing violence against me, or threatening to. People get insanely jealous when you approach females. See, they think that it's wrong and creepy and that it's not that easy--that you can just go out and approach females like that. They probably think that they have to work all day long to earn income, and can only attract females through a display of resources.

I realized that when a female responds positively, it instantly reduces the stress, and it is extremely worth it. It is very powerful to express yourself authentically to a female, and then have her react positively. That's what you need. And some females who were tourists from China, Japan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, etc. were very pleased to talk to me. The peak was when a pretty good-looking white American female gave me a peck on the cheek when I carried her box for her (but it was very inauthentic and almost sarcastic). But she actually did proactively kiss me.

My health was not good because I was still figuring out what I could and couldn't eat...but I knew that when I ate nothing, I felt healthy. So, I approached females with low energy, and a low amount of desire to actually get their number and invite them to my apartment. I also had long hair, and I did not have developed muscle at the time, and my clothing wasn't good.

The reason why I live here still is because I have struggled with a health problem involving multiple food sensitivities. That is why I came to Downtown L.A. in the first place. I also decided in 2020 to never go to a homeless shelter ever again. I have rented a car many times and traveled to different places.

In March of 2021, I technically moved to Short Creek (the polygynous capital of the U.S.A.), but my efforts were stymied by two different men. When we stopped at a Walmart in St. George, when I was rolling two shopping carts back to the store, a seemingly 15-year-old female with her mom were both looking at me as they walked in the opposite direction of me. The girl didn't look very white, nor beautiful, so I wasn't that interested...but I could tell that they were interested in me. I said nothing, which is stupid. There are so many opportunities around us, but we don't capitalize on them. We need to develop a strategy to capitalize on every female who shows any interest at all. In my book, if a female looks at you in the eyes at all, that is a choosing signal, indicator of interest, etc.

In January of 2022, I drove to Elko, Nevada and back. Unexpectedly, it was a delightful experience to drive on the interstate in the morning during rush hour. There were like no vehicles on the road at all, the road was newly paved, and the population density of the area was very low. It was a great experience. The environment felt pure.

In May of 2022, I rented a vehicle and drove all the way to Gillette, WY. When we got to Cedar City, UT, we checked into this hotel and a white family of four walked in, and the seemingly 15-year-old daughter smiled at me profoundly, but when they walked closer to me, I turned around and acted as though nothing important was happening, even though I was hot for her. I was too timid to do anything (as usual). After we checked in, I went to a grocery store after dark, and a white young male approached me in the parking lot, intoxicated, and asked for a ride. Provo, UT, and the sight of the city was very clean, it almost sparkled. I went to a Sam's Club and the people did not seem healthy and happy. I went to two different grocery stores, and it seemed like there were good-looking older white females. I talked to a 30-year-old white female worker in a grocery store about why you can't buy individual alcoholic beverages, and it was a pretty positive interaction, as though she would have wanted to give me her number. When I went to Wyoming, I was very excited just driving on the interstate. I felt free. In Casper, WY, when I was parked outside of the motel, this Hispanic male approached the car and asked for spare change. He said he was from L.A. and he had a L.A. Dodgers tattoo. He said the reason he was there was "less violence."

The next day, we drove to the Trump rally as though we were going to it, but I did not have tickets because I did not receive my new sim card in the mail in time. So, I actually did not have a cell phone connection on the trip. We kept driving to Gillette. When we went to Gillette, we went to a Smith's grocery store, and it was exceptionally well-stocked and organized, there were a lot of kids there, and the cashier literally was waiting in front of the checkstand for us to walk up to the checkstand. That's what they do. There is no waiting in line. Also, on this trip, I think I was called, "Sir" at least twice. We then went to this park that had a huge pond. A female who seemed to be around age 22, who was riding a bicycle with a small child said, "Hello" when she rode by, even though I said nothing. To me, now, being healthy, that seems like a choosing signal...because why would a female want to initiate communication like that? It feels as though if a female says that, she wants you, because she is trying to initiate something with you. Also, an older woman said, "Hello" when she walked by too. In L.A., people do not say "Hello" very often. What if when a female says, "Hello," it means they want you? That's probably what it actually means.

See, my sex drive now is higher than it has been in over 10 years probably, or ever. I have struggled with my health, so my sex drive has been pretty low. Now, I want to get on top of and inside of females. It feels to me that I could give pleasure to females reliably, and that if they are feeling the same way as I am, they would want that. I wonder what females actually think when they see a guy they like. Do they think, "I want that guy on top of me and inside me"? It seems stupid, now from my healthy physical state, to not approach females...because if they feel healthy like I do, then sex should similarly be dominating their mind.

When we drove back to L.A., when we were passing through Heber City and Provo, there was a huge swarm of white adults and kids in two different parks. I saw white, young, good-looking females walking alongside the main street in Provo. It was Memorial Day, so there were more people out.

When we came back, we hit heavy traffic south of Las Vegas and I felt like an idiot. I looked around, and there were no white people.

But yeah, every time I have driven back to L.A., it is only because I have run out of money. That's the only reason I come back.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

dancilley wrote:
April 24th, 2023, 3:49 pm
dancilley wrote:
@dancilley

Yes, L.A. County sucks because the evil district attorney George Gascon will not prosecute many crimes. You can literally punch people, directly threaten to kill people, etc. and it's effectively not a crime because he doesn't prosecute it. Yet 98% of prosecutors are against him. There are so many homeless people, the cost of housing is high, during covid you had to wear a mask in every store, it is a sanctuary county for illegal aliens, there were Black Lives Matter riots, etc. I don't understand why people who are healthy and have a job working in an office building in Downtown L.A. choose to be here. If you are healthy, you should want to move to Texas or Florida if you like this latitude (intensity of sunlight). I guess if you smoke weed, you would want to move to Arizona. I don't see how it's worth it to stay here if you are a healthy person who is employed.

Yes, in 2015, I somehow was able to force myself out of my comfort zone and social anxiety, and approach females in Downtown L.A. It was insanely stressful for me because so many people were offended by it. And I'm not talking about people just acting offended; I'm talking about men actually committing violence against me, or threatening to. People get insanely jealous when you approach females. See, they think that it's wrong and creepy and that it's not that easy--that you can just go out and approach females like that. They probably think that they have to work all day long to earn income, and can only attract females through a display of resources.

I realized that when a female responds positively, it instantly reduces the stress, and it is extremely worth it. It is very powerful to express yourself authentically to a female, and then have her react positively. That's what you need. And some females who were tourists from China, Japan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, etc. were very pleased to talk to me. The peak was when a pretty good-looking white American female gave me a peck on the cheek when I carried her box for her (but it was very inauthentic and almost sarcastic). But she actually did proactively kiss me.

My health was not good because I was still figuring out what I could and couldn't eat...but I knew that when I ate nothing, I felt healthy. So, I approached females with low energy, and a low amount of desire to actually get their number and invite them to my apartment. I also had long hair, and I did not have developed muscle at the time, and my clothing wasn't good.

The reason why I live here still is because I have struggled with a health problem involving multiple food sensitivities. That is why I came to Downtown L.A. in the first place. I also decided in 2020 to never go to a homeless shelter ever again. I have rented a car many times and traveled to different places.

In March of 2021, I technically moved to Short Creek (the polygynous capital of the U.S.A.), but my efforts were stymied by two different men. When we stopped at a Walmart in St. George, when I was rolling two shopping carts back to the store, a seemingly 15-year-old female with her mom were both looking at me as they walked in the opposite direction of me. The girl didn't look very white, nor beautiful, so I wasn't that interested...but I could tell that they were interested in me. I said nothing, which is stupid. There are so many opportunities around us, but we don't capitalize on them. We need to develop a strategy to capitalize on every female who shows any interest at all. In my book, if a female looks at you in the eyes at all, that is a choosing signal, indicator of interest, etc.

In January of 2022, I drove to Elko, Nevada and back. Unexpectedly, it was a delightful experience to drive on the interstate in the morning during rush hour. There were like no vehicles on the road at all, the road was newly paved, and the population density of the area was very low. It was a great experience. The environment felt pure.

In May of 2022, I rented a vehicle and drove all the way to Gillette, WY. When we got to Cedar City, UT, we checked into this hotel and a white family of four walked in, and the seemingly 15-year-old daughter smiled at me profoundly, but when they walked closer to me, I turned around and acted as though nothing important was happening, even though I was hot for her. I was too timid to do anything (as usual). After we checked in, I went to a grocery store after dark, and a white young male approached me in the parking lot, intoxicated, and asked for a ride. Provo, UT, and the sight of the city was very clean, it almost sparkled. I went to a Sam's Club and the people did not seem healthy and happy. I went to two different grocery stores, and it seemed like there were good-looking older white females. I talked to a 30-year-old white female worker in a grocery store about why you can't buy individual alcoholic beverages, and it was a pretty positive interaction, as though she would have wanted to give me her number. When I went to Wyoming, I was very excited just driving on the interstate. I felt free. In Casper, WY, when I was parked outside of the motel, this Hispanic male approached the car and asked for spare change. He said he was from L.A. and he had a L.A. Dodgers tattoo. He said the reason he was there was "less violence."

The next day, we drove to the Trump rally as though we were going to it, but I did not have tickets because I did not receive my new sim card in the mail in time. So, I actually did not have a cell phone connection on the trip. We kept driving to Gillette. When we went to Gillette, we went to a Smith's grocery store, and it was exceptionally well-stocked and organized, there were a lot of kids there, and the cashier literally was waiting in front of the checkstand for us to walk up to the checkstand. That's what they do. There is no waiting in line. Also, on this trip, I think I was called, "Sir" at least twice. We then went to this park that had a huge pond. A female who seemed to be around age 22, who was riding a bicycle with a small child said, "Hello" when she rode by, even though I said nothing. To me, now, being healthy, that seems like a choosing signal...because why would a female want to initiate communication like that? It feels as though if a female says that, she wants you, because she is trying to initiate something with you. Also, an older woman said, "Hello" when she walked by too. In L.A., people do not say "Hello" very often. What if when a female says, "Hello," it means they want you? That's probably what it actually means.

See, my sex drive now is higher than it has been in over 10 years probably, or ever. I have struggled with my health, so my sex drive has been pretty low. Now, I want to get on top of and inside of females. It feels to me that I could give pleasure to females reliably, and that if they are feeling the same way as I am, they would want that. I wonder what females actually think when they see a guy they like. Do they think, "I want that guy on top of me and inside me"? It seems stupid, now from my healthy physical state, to not approach females...because if they feel healthy like I do, then sex should similarly be dominating their mind.

When we drove back to L.A., when we were passing through Heber City and Provo, there was a huge swarm of white adults and kids in two different parks. I saw white, young, good-looking females walking alongside the main street in Provo. It was Memorial Day, so there were more people out.

When we came back, we hit heavy traffic south of Las Vegas and I felt like an idiot. I looked around, and there were no white people.

But yeah, every time I have driven back to L.A., it is only because I have run out of money. That's the only reason I come back.
That is quite the adventure you had. People outside LA seems to be friendlier and nicer. I been to New York City and it's basically the same as your LA videos. I live in the East Coast but the people here sucks, they are like stupid conformist robots, NPCs and bunch of sensitive Snowflakes. I think this entire country is going down. No more mighty U.S Empire. Well I wish you luck in your forming a tribe of healthy men and women or something.

I know how you feel, it's tough to be considered as a pariah in America. I am pretty much invisible to American women which is both blessing and a curse. American women only likes to chase imaginary Rich guy, Joe Six pack, big house, over six foot tall, etc.

I hope you make it in the Philippines. America is overrated anyway and soon will be annexed by China because America will go Bankrupt.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

April 25th, 2023, 7:12 am
America is overrated anyway and soon will be annexed by China because America will go Bankrupt.
America is too big to fail. It's not a country, it's a giant corporate office park / business land. The suburbs are residential business units. You can't do anything without spending loads and loads of money. With so much money passing around, it will never fail. I'm basically a wage slave in America and that's why I refuse to step foot there except to see my family.

@dancilley I'd rather live in LA than boring Memphis, TN. At least LA is cool and has tons of things to do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

dancilley wrote:
April 24th, 2023, 3:49 pm
dancilley wrote:
@dancilley

That is quite the adventure you had. People outside LA seems to be friendlier and nicer. I been to New York City and it's basically the same as your LA videos. I live in the East Coast but the people here sucks, they are like stupid conformist robots, NPCs and bunch of sensitive Snowflakes. I think this entire country is going down. No more mighty U.S Empire. Well I wish you luck in your forming a tribe of healthy men and women or something.

I know how you feel, it's tough to be considered as a pariah in America. I am pretty much invisible to American women which is both blessing and a curse. American women only likes to chase imaginary Rich guy, Joe Six pack, big house, over six foot tall, etc.

I hope you make it in the Philippines. America is overrated anyway and soon will be annexed by China because America will go Bankrupt.
Yeah, definitely, people are nicer, even like 30 miles away from the city of Los Angeles. The city of Los Angeles has a lot of bad people, especially Downtown L.A. Skid Row is even worse, obviously. Well actually, the worst people are probably in the southern part of L.A. (South Central, Watts, Compton, etc.).

I am in a bad situation. I really need to take action to get out of here. I stopped using the internet for like six weeks starting in December, and I went out almost every morning and worked out. I was ascending this steep hill 10 times per day that is adjacent to U.S. Bank Tower. I bought a cheap wrist watch and timed the total time for all ten ascents. I improved dramatically in time because I developed the ability to run fast downhill. I noticed that it is faster to walk fast uphill than to jog uphill. I got at least one person per week to say something to me. For example, an overweight older white female noticed that I was there on multiple days and said, "You're committed...good for you!" And a younger guy said, "That's a good workout." A black male said, "That's how you stay young." I think people highly respect you if you work out consistently and have impressive muscles. After I did three workouts in one day and was sweating a lot, a guy said, "You look like a hardworking man." But people like never say positive things to me ever anymore in Downtown L.A. if I am not working out.

When I was 24 and 25, when I was single, I was able to attract decent-looking white females, so I have enthusiasm still about dating females in the U.S.A. I don't want to go to the Philippines because I do not want to impregnate a non-white female. I have seen videos of filipinas who have respectable intelligence, which makes me think they would be capable of developing a very strong commitment with me, but I still would not want to bond with and impregnate them. It doesn't seem right to me. LIke you know that YouTuber, Travis Kraft? To me, that is an abomination that he went to the Philippines. He is like 6'5" seemingly and in my opinion, should have pursued a white female. He obviously seems happy though.

I strongly desire females, and I have videoconferenced with many filipinas who had wonderful femininity and responded to me wonderfully like a dream, but for me to reproduce with a non-white female would be selling myself short, I feel. Even if I were to build a polygynous clan of a hundred filipina wives, I wouldn't be happy. I would feel like a loser because I could have reproduced with white females. Also, I do not want to just fornicate with females like I used to. I haven't had sex in almost eight years, and one main reason is that I don't want to casually have sex with anyone, because I believe that if you have sex with a female, you should intend to bond for life.

I want to marry a virgin girl who will actually seriously commit to me. I actually did have that happen to me with a white female in 2010. She was a virgin, but 22 and I was never serious about her because she was very below average looking. I learned though, that if you get to know a virgin female over months, you can create a mental friendship and trust that makes the sex extremely better, to the point of it being an out-of-body, spiritual experience. I believe that is the reward for establishing a strong relationship mentally with the female. That is what you are supposed to do in life. You are supposed to build a mental bond with the female, and vow commitment. When you do, if you trust that the female is actually committed to you, that you are each other's property, that you are one, then what will happen is, when you bond sexually, you will feel that you are one. You will feel that you are one soul and are literally in heaven, literally. It is incredible what I experienced with that virgin 22-year-old female, even though I did not find her attractive, and her voice was not attractive to me, her scent was clearly unattractive to me, her skin was rough and masculine, etc. But she was a very nice person, and responded to every text I sent. It was extremely harmonious. The sex was mind-blowing, even though I wore a condom every time. I also attracted another virgin also who was 19 who was also very much below average, and both of these virgins cried when I made it clear that I didn't want to marry them. So, virgins are different from non-virgins in that they have a strong ability to pair-bond, they take the relationship seriously.

I wasn't living my best life back then. I was living with my dad, I was broke, etc., so I couldn't attract the females I believe I would be able to attract if I were gainfully employed. Like for example, if you tell a female that you have your own house, that has to be way more attractive than if you live with your parents, and if you have a lot of pictures taken with other successful people. I was always perfectly honest with females on dating sites. I said that I lived with my dad, etc.

I actually do want to work out every day, and not give up, and manifest impressive muscles. The prospect of having a healthy, fit, feminine female desiring to be impregnated by me and truly and seriously respecting me is what matters to me. I also am interested in camping as a lifestyle because it is so health-promoting, will raise your testosterone, etc. It seems that females love camping too.

It's great that filipinas exist though, that they do not care about age seemingly, that they are an option. I have seen a few females recently who I have been very aroused by. I want to marry a female like that, who I am extremely attracted to. There were two hot white girls with their mom at a Walmart recently who I was very aroused by, they were wearing yoga pants, their butts were round, I was blushing, etc., but I said nothing to them just due to fear that they would think I was inappropriately too old, a creep, etc. When I used to accost females in 2015-16, I experienced blasts of exhilaration that are impossible to replicate, but I also endured very negative emotion from other jealous females and threats and even violence from men. I want to break through and continue to make progress toward successful reproduction with a 100% white virgin female who makes me hot. That's what matters to me. I want to be able to continuously make progress toward that goal, and have nothing stop me. I want to be able to physically disable men who attack me physically or threaten to beat me up. We need to live in the mountains and train to be warriors.

Last year in August, when I found the BLM camping land after climbing this steep mountain, I thought it was one of the best things I have ever done in my life:

I want to build a social circle of men around me, and we will be a clan, a tribe, and will be able to attract females because we are super-high in value.

I want to camp as a lifestyle. I want to be breathing clean air and be away from adverse people.

In the mountains, you can carry out the act of sex without interference or concern for other people. I want to impregnate females and continue to impregnate as many females as possible, as often as possible (but the females need to be virgin and attractive and good people).

I want to be constantly socially connected and inspiring people to become healthier and happier. Overweight people are an abomination. The sight of a fit female's round butt is extremely interesting and appetizing. The sight of a fat female's backside is disgusting and gross, so it is an abomination for a female to be overweight, even in the slightest.

Anyone who is honest and authentic and seriously wants to be a part of a tribe, I would respect and appreciate. We are making progress by communicating on here. I just went live for the first time in a long time on YouTube, last night:

If anyone is reading this, and you share the enthusiasm I have, then do not hesitate to reply to this post. Let's create a strong social circle of great men, where each of us is working to improve each other, look out for the group, protect the wives and children, etc.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@dancilley

I find lot of people in Happier abroad like Filipinas.
Personally I like Latina Snow Bunnies and Eastern European Bunnies.
I am Korean and I don't like Korean women because they are crazy, materialistic, and hollow with no soul.

I live in a small single bedroom in Korean Town because of cheap rent less than $1000.
A studio room Apartment in the East Coast is $1500. Single bedroom is $1700. Two bed room's minimum is $2000 Three bedroom is $3000.
The rent price is not San Francisco's level, but still the rent is crazy.

However American women expect their men to drive a luxury car, have a big house, make over 150k, look like Brat Pitt, over 6ft tall, and the list keeps goes on and on.

You lived with your parents, but I think American women will be equally turned off when they see you living in a single bed room in Korean town.

It's always the women that wants unnecessary stuff like expensive house, expensive car, expensive clothes, expensive furniture, expensive vacations, expensive food, etc to show off to their stupid friends. Most men doesn't give a Cr@p about those stuff. All they need is a computer with internet connection.

I only stay here because of my job. I wish to save enough money and move to a friendly country which is Panama, Portugal, Malta, Netherlands,
Latvia, Lithuania, etc.

I hope good luck with your tribe. Let us know how it goes.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
April 25th, 2023, 10:14 am
America is overrated anyway and soon will be annexed by China because America will go Bankrupt.
America is too big to fail. It's not a country, it's a giant corporate office park / business land. The suburbs are residential business units. You can't do anything without spending loads and loads of money. With so much money passing around, it will never fail. I'm basically a wage slave in America and that's why I refuse to step foot there except to see my family.

@dancilley I'd rather live in LA than boring Memphis, TN. At least LA is cool and has tons of things to do.
Wait until you encounter blocks of homeless from Skid Row to Venice Beach. :lol:

Maybe your right.. America would be on life support thanks to China, but eventually the Democrats will let the Chinese do the policing because of
the "Woke" Military force and "Woke" Police nowadays. At least the Chinese Military Police would send all those degenerate liberals into their concentration camps.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

dancilley wrote:
April 25th, 2023, 11:46 am
I want to build a social circle of men around me, and we will be a clan, a tribe, and will be able to attract females because we are super-high in value.

I want to camp as a lifestyle. I want to be breathing clean air and be away from adverse people.

In the mountains, you can carry out the act of sex without interference or concern for other people. I want to impregnate females and continue to impregnate as many females as possible, as often as possible (but the females need to be virgin and attractive and good people).

I want to be constantly socially connected and inspiring people to become healthier and happier. Overweight people are an abomination. The sight of a fit female's round butt is extremely interesting and appetizing. The sight of a fat female's backside is disgusting and gross, so it is an abomination for a female to be overweight, even in the slightest.

Anyone who is honest and authentic and seriously wants to be a part of a tribe, I would respect and appreciate. We are making progress by communicating on here. I just went live for the first time in a long time on YouTube, last night:

If anyone is reading this, and you share the enthusiasm I have, then do not hesitate to reply to this post. Let's create a strong social circle of great men, where each of us is working to improve each other, look out for the group, protect the wives and children, etc.
That sounds like a great idea to completely escape from modern day society and all its toxicity.

It's great that you're on this forum @dancilley. Hopefully, we can get more people on this forum with liberal, progressive values. I'm definitely one of the more left-leaning people on this forum and I'm standing strong with the Democrat party (fingers crossed that Biden gets re-elected).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.