The Reason You Hate The USA And People Don't Like You is Because You Are Greedy

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: The Reason You Hate The USA And People Don't Like You is Because You Are Greedy

Post by kangarunner »

dancilley wrote:
April 25th, 2023, 11:46 am
I want to build a social circle of men around me, and we will be a clan, a tribe, and will be able to attract females because we are super-high in value.

I want to camp as a lifestyle. I want to be breathing clean air and be away from adverse people.

In the mountains, you can carry out the act of sex without interference or concern for other people. I want to impregnate females and continue to impregnate as many females as possible, as often as possible (but the females need to be virgin and attractive and good people).

I want to be constantly socially connected and inspiring people to become healthier and happier. Overweight people are an abomination. The sight of a fit female's round butt is extremely interesting and appetizing. The sight of a fat female's backside is disgusting and gross, so it is an abomination for a female to be overweight, even in the slightest.

Anyone who is honest and authentic and seriously wants to be a part of a tribe, I would respect and appreciate. We are making progress by communicating on here. I just went live for the first time in a long time on YouTube, last night:

If anyone is reading this, and you share the enthusiasm I have, then do not hesitate to reply to this post. Let's create a strong social circle of great men, where each of us is working to improve each other, look out for the group, protect the wives and children, etc.
That sounds like a great idea to completely escape from modern day society and all its toxicity.

It's great that you're on this forum @dancilley. Hopefully, we can get more people on this forum with liberal, progressive values. I'm definitely one of the more left-leaning people on this forum and I'm standing strong with the Democrat party (fingers crossed that Biden gets re-elected).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Re: The Reason You Hate The USA And People Don't Like You is Because You Are Greedy

Post by dancilley »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 25th, 2023, 12:12 pm
@dancilley

I find lot of people in Happier abroad like Filipinas.
Personally I like Latina Snow Bunnies and Eastern European Bunnies.
I am Korean and I don't like Korean women because they are crazy, materialistic, and hollow with no soul.

I live in a small single bedroom in Korean Town because of cheap rent less than $1000.
A studio room Apartment in the East Coast is $1500. Single bedroom is $1700. Two bed room's minimum is $2000 Three bedroom is $3000.
The rent price is not San Francisco's level, but still the rent is crazy.

However American women expect their men to drive a luxury car, have a big house, make over 150k, look like Brat Pitt, over 6ft tall, and the list keeps goes on and on.

You lived with your parents, but I think American women will be equally turned off when they see you living in a single bed room in Korean town.

It's always the women that wants unnecessary stuff like expensive house, expensive car, expensive clothes, expensive furniture, expensive vacations, expensive food, etc to show off to their stupid friends. Most men doesn't give a Cr@p about those stuff. All they need is a computer with internet connection.

I only stay here because of my job. I wish to save enough money and move to a friendly country which is Panama, Portugal, Malta, Netherlands,
Latvia, Lithuania, etc.

I hope good luck with your tribe. Let us know how it goes.
I love filipinas. I went on Date in Asia in 2015 and videoconferenced with many of them. It was like a "whole new world" how they acted toward me. I actually called one of them while a fat mixed-race female was in bed with me (which is very immature of me--I would never do that now). I don't want my kids to be genetically Asian though. I am 100% white, so I want 100% white females only. It would be an abomination for me to reproduce with anyone else. And I only want to have sex with females to whom I am married or in a marriage-like union (in the case of polygyny).

That's still a lot of money to pay for rent, and you don't have a detached house or condo like Winston. I have camping land nearby, and the weather is very mild, so it is stupid for me to pay rent, especially for a room in a building, or a small apartment in a building. You need to either camp, or have a luxury apartment, or a detached residence so that you can make the house shake without even thinking about it, and express yourself vocally. The female wants to be able to express herself too. If you have to worry about disturbing neighbors, that is the antithesis of romance. That's anxiety, not positive emotion. The reason why I am in Skid Row is because I am addicted to this female who I have been with since 2011. She is 57 and stopped having sex with me in 2015, but I love her. We sleep in the same bed. I did have my own tiny apartment outside of Skid Row, and I invited many females in there, but my health was messed up, so my energy was low, so my sex drive was very low, and the females were low-quality. A Chinese 19-year-old female came over in 2015 from China, and I did try to have sex with her, but my energy was low, and I couldn't really get an erection. She was super horny and she even went to the neighbor to ask for a condom because she ran out of condoms. That was the last time I had sex. That apartment wasn't good because it didn't feel private. Looking back, it would have been better to camp, even though the rent I was paying was insanely low (like $62 per month because it was government-subsidized). I wasn't aware of camping until a couple years ago. I wasn't aware that the entire Angeles National Forest (the mountains) is camping land.

I think if you are tall and good looking and have a lot of muscle from working out every day, that will sexually arouse females who expect men to be that way, and they would be content to sleep with you in the mountains. They should be happy living on very little. I think older females who have "had their fun" demand resources because the primary reason they marry is for resources, because they cannot attract a chad anymore. If you are not good looking enough for young virgin females, then you are just not competitive enough for that environment, so you have to go to an easier location, like the Philippines. I'm gonna see if I can pull females up to the mountains. I was able to get them to drive to my dad's apartment, and a 19-year-old below-average-looking virgin female suggested anal sex to me, and we did it while my dad and his bisexual female friend were sleeping in the bedroom. We were on a queen-size bed in the living room. But that was when I was 25. I'm 37 now.

Exactly. I despise restaurants, despise supermarkets, fast food, processed/packaged foods, expensive clothing, coffee, etc. Everything seems like a scam, because what you need to do in life is get naked with and on top of a female. Even the internet is largely a scam because it's very hard to meet females online. It's better to go to a populated city area and approach females. I have wasted my life online. So, I intend to live in the mountains and commute to a location that has girls. I will talk to them and invite them up to my mountain tent. If I can marry a sexually mature virgin, that is better. Then, as long as she lives with me in the mountains, and produces babies without restriction, I will be happy, and I will continue to accumulate additional females and do the same, and build a polygynous empire in the mountains.

I don't know what it would feel like to live in a society where everyone is healthy and at-ease like I have heard they are in various countries. That would be amazing. Imagine living a simple life where you camp in the mountains and just walk down to the local town square and leisurely chat up females. Girls with their parents, etc., and everyone is happy and healthy and enjoying the moment. Imagine the parents facilitating the process of dating their daughter. Imagine if you could sit down on a park bench and just get to know each other. Imagine if they strongly desired for you to marry their daughter. Imagine if the girl felt extremely grateful, with sparkles in her eyes, to be so lucky as to hold your hand as you walk up the mountain. Imagine if the girl was a virgin and had never experienced sex before, but chose you as her man, for life, and treated you as her world. That's the kind of lifestyle I am going to arrange for myself.

I will update you. I intend to broadcast LIVE what I am doing. I am going to have a tribe of men in the mountains who meet in a central campsite for festivities. We will attract many females for each of us. We will sing and dance around a campfire. We will have a supply of the freshest produce every day, and prepare a dinner of vibrant vegetables and fruits. We will livestream and people will be addicted to watching us, because we are so healthy and happy. The females will give birth with ease because they eat the right diet (low in animal protein), so the baby will be within the healthy weight range (five to seven pounds, but no larger). We will show that birth is an ecstatic experience and easy, and not painful at all, but orgasmic and blissful.

Finally found free camping land at the top of a steep mountain in Los Angeles County (one of the best things I have ever done in my life):

JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

dancilley wrote:
April 25th, 2023, 10:18 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 25th, 2023, 12:12 pm
@dancilley

I find lot of people in Happier abroad like Filipinas.
Personally I like Latina Snow Bunnies and Eastern European Bunnies.
I am Korean and I don't like Korean women because they are crazy, materialistic, and hollow with no soul.

I live in a small single bedroom in Korean Town because of cheap rent less than $1000.
A studio room Apartment in the East Coast is $1500. Single bedroom is $1700. Two bed room's minimum is $2000 Three bedroom is $3000.
The rent price is not San Francisco's level, but still the rent is crazy.

However American women expect their men to drive a luxury car, have a big house, make over 150k, look like Brat Pitt, over 6ft tall, and the list keeps goes on and on.

You lived with your parents, but I think American women will be equally turned off when they see you living in a single bed room in Korean town.

It's always the women that wants unnecessary stuff like expensive house, expensive car, expensive clothes, expensive furniture, expensive vacations, expensive food, etc to show off to their stupid friends. Most men doesn't give a Cr@p about those stuff. All they need is a computer with internet connection.

I only stay here because of my job. I wish to save enough money and move to a friendly country which is Panama, Portugal, Malta, Netherlands,
Latvia, Lithuania, etc.

I hope good luck with your tribe. Let us know how it goes.
I love filipinas. I went on Date in Asia in 2015 and videoconferenced with many of them. It was like a "whole new world" how they acted toward me. I actually called one of them while a fat mixed-race female was in bed with me (which is very immature of me--I would never do that now). I don't want my kids to be genetically Asian though. I am 100% white, so I want 100% white females only. It would be an abomination for me to reproduce with anyone else. And I only want to have sex with females to whom I am married or in a marriage-like union (in the case of polygyny).

That's still a lot of money to pay for rent, and you don't have a detached house or condo like Winston. I have camping land nearby, and the weather is very mild, so it is stupid for me to pay rent, especially for a room in a building, or a small apartment in a building. You need to either camp, or have a luxury apartment, or a detached residence so that you can make the house shake without even thinking about it, and express yourself vocally. The female wants to be able to express herself too. If you have to worry about disturbing neighbors, that is the antithesis of romance. That's anxiety, not positive emotion. The reason why I am in Skid Row is because I am addicted to this female who I have been with since 2011. She is 57 and stopped having sex with me in 2015, but I love her. We sleep in the same bed. I did have my own tiny apartment outside of Skid Row, and I invited many females in there, but my health was messed up, so my energy was low, so my sex drive was very low, and the females were low-quality. A Chinese 19-year-old female came over in 2015 from China, and I did try to have sex with her, but my energy was low, and I couldn't really get an erection. She was super horny and she even went to the neighbor to ask for a condom because she ran out of condoms. That was the last time I had sex. That apartment wasn't good because it didn't feel private. Looking back, it would have been better to camp, even though the rent I was paying was insanely low (like $62 per month because it was government-subsidized). I wasn't aware of camping until a couple years ago. I wasn't aware that the entire Angeles National Forest (the mountains) is camping land.

I think if you are tall and good looking and have a lot of muscle from working out every day, that will sexually arouse females who expect men to be that way, and they would be content to sleep with you in the mountains. They should be happy living on very little. I think older females who have "had their fun" demand resources because the primary reason they marry is for resources, because they cannot attract a chad anymore. If you are not good looking enough for young virgin females, then you are just not competitive enough for that environment, so you have to go to an easier location, like the Philippines. I'm gonna see if I can pull females up to the mountains. I was able to get them to drive to my dad's apartment, and a 19-year-old below-average-looking virgin female suggested anal sex to me, and we did it while my dad and his bisexual female friend were sleeping in the bedroom. We were on a queen-size bed in the living room. But that was when I was 25. I'm 37 now.

Exactly. I despise restaurants, despise supermarkets, fast food, processed/packaged foods, expensive clothing, coffee, etc. Everything seems like a scam, because what you need to do in life is get naked with and on top of a female. Even the internet is largely a scam because it's very hard to meet females online. It's better to go to a populated city area and approach females. I have wasted my life online. So, I intend to live in the mountains and commute to a location that has girls. I will talk to them and invite them up to my mountain tent. If I can marry a sexually mature virgin, that is better. Then, as long as she lives with me in the mountains, and produces babies without restriction, I will be happy, and I will continue to accumulate additional females and do the same, and build a polygynous empire in the mountains.

I don't know what it would feel like to live in a society where everyone is healthy and at-ease like I have heard they are in various countries. That would be amazing. Imagine living a simple life where you camp in the mountains and just walk down to the local town square and leisurely chat up females. Girls with their parents, etc., and everyone is happy and healthy and enjoying the moment. Imagine the parents facilitating the process of dating their daughter. Imagine if you could sit down on a park bench and just get to know each other. Imagine if they strongly desired for you to marry their daughter. Imagine if the girl felt extremely grateful, with sparkles in her eyes, to be so lucky as to hold your hand as you walk up the mountain. Imagine if the girl was a virgin and had never experienced sex before, but chose you as her man, for life, and treated you as her world. That's the kind of lifestyle I am going to arrange for myself.

I will update you. I intend to broadcast LIVE what I am doing. I am going to have a tribe of men in the mountains who meet in a central campsite for festivities. We will attract many females for each of us. We will sing and dance around a campfire. We will have a supply of the freshest produce every day, and prepare a dinner of vibrant vegetables and fruits. We will livestream and people will be addicted to watching us, because we are so healthy and happy. The females will give birth with ease because they eat the right diet (low in animal protein), so the baby will be within the healthy weight range (five to seven pounds, but no larger). We will show that birth is an ecstatic experience and easy, and not painful at all, but orgasmic and blissful.

Finally found free camping land at the top of a steep mountain in Los Angeles County (one of the best things I have ever done in my life):

That's how expensive rent is on the East Coast. Not as expensive as San Francisco but second most expensive.
I wish society would be healthy like you have mentioned then we won't have many problems like we have today.
Meanwhile other countries have much healthier society than America. Don't go to East Asia through because they are just as bad.

Well. nice talking to you Dan.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!