The Reason You Hate The USA And People Don't Like You is Because You Are Greedy

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
galii
Experienced Poster

The Reason You Hate The USA And People Don't Like You is Because You Are Greedy

Post by galii »

There are so many options to have a simple life in the USA and the West. Because you are greedy you can't do it. It is because of you.

Amish Communities: The Amish are a religious group known for their simple way of life, and there are Amish communities scattered throughout the USA. Some of the largest communities are in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Indiana. Many Amish communities are open to visitors, but it's important to be respectful of their culture and beliefs.

Small Towns: There are many small towns throughout the USA where life moves at a slower pace than in larger cities. These towns often have close-knit communities and a strong sense of tradition. Some examples of small towns that may fit the bill include Marfa, Texas; Ashland, Oregon; and Stowe, Vermont.

Rural Areas: If you're looking for a quiet, peaceful life surrounded by nature, consider moving to a rural area. There are many beautiful rural areas throughout the USA, from the rolling hills of the Appalachian Mountains to the wide open plains of the Midwest.

Eco-Villages: Eco-villages are intentional communities that prioritize sustainability, self-sufficiency, and communal living. There are many eco-villages throughout the USA, such as Dancing Rabbit in Missouri and Earthaven in North Carolina.

Tiny House Communities: Living in a tiny house is a great way to simplify your life and reduce your environmental impact. There are many tiny house communities throughout the USA, such as Boneyard Studios in Washington D.C. and The Tiny House Village in Colorado.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

galii
Experienced Poster

Re: The Reason You Hate The USA And People Don't Like You is Because You Are Greedy

Post by galii »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 11:38 pm
galii wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 11:32 pm
There are so many options to have a simple life in the USA and the West. Because you are greedy you can't do it. It is because of you.
This is a good point. A lot of people want to "have their cake and eat it too". That is why even when they go abroad, many Americans fail to properly integrate into foreign societies; they hang on to Western styled foods and conveniences, won't try local delicacies, and stay in cities because they need airconditioning and WiFi... hence they do not meet the highest quality girls, but the more spoiled and Westernized city girls. They go back to America with their tail between their legs, complaining how "even abroad, women are shit". Because they never went outside their comfort zones and are, therefore, destined to fail wherever they go. As the saying goes: wherever you go, there is you. ;)
They hate and are morally opposed to self-improvement because it hurts their narcissistic brain. Children can die from hunger, but they don't care. Instead, they spend decades discussing irrelevant bullshit like a minimal inconvenience they have to endure.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: The Reason You Hate The USA And People Don't Like You is Because You Are Greedy

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I don't mind the simple life. All I need is a computer and internet connection to survive. I don't really give a crap about the furniture and the size of the house, etc.
The problem is so many people think having a big house, expensive car, expensive furniture, expensive clothes, multiple bedrooms are the prerequisite to success. I think many Americans going abroad still have the materialism stuck in their heads.. that's why they have hard time adjusting.

The Amish definitely got it right. We may underestimate them, but strong community and cooperation is much better than having bunch of expensive toys and being lonely just like in the movie fight club and american beauty.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Mercer wrote:
February 28th, 2023, 4:10 pm
@galii, you sound like a privileged brat. Do you think Amish communities will really just accept any random faggot who claims they want to move in with them? Of course not. Also, you mention small towns and rural villages but you seem to forget in the real world people have to work, support families, etc. for money and health insurance can't just move to some small town in the middle of nowhere where there are no good jobs. Not to mention small towns are not accepting of random faggots moving in, either. Not to mention in the U.S. right now it is f***ing expensive almost anywhere to afford rent or buy a house even in shitty neighborhoods which is why people have to work more than ever and live with family or roommates or just drop out of society completely and live in an RV or tent.
You know who is privileged? Winston. Money is not a problem for him.

I think for some it might not work out but for most it should work out if one is humble and wants a simple life.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskAnAmerican/ ... all_rural/

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskAnAmerican/ ... ouve_been/
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

galii wrote:
I partly agree. There are some options, but not so many. Eco-Villages are no good, full of liberal degenerates. Rural Areas aren't ideal for most people. Small Towns are mixed. Many small towns have become impoverished wastelands, hardly ideal. The only 2 areas in America that have seen recently that were tolerable are Anabaptist Pennsylvania and north Idaho. My wife visited north Idaho more recently and found it ruined by an influx of Californians. So at this point I only know of one tolerable area in America. If there are more, I would like to know. The 3 towns you mentioned are all liberal, hardly ideal. Small towns in Pennsylvania look like a better option.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I think the reason most men want to leave is for the women. You could easily live a simple life in the US and have all your Amazon packages delivered to your door.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MrPeabody wrote:
March 1st, 2023, 6:02 pm
I think the reason most men want to leave is for the women. You could easily live a simple life in the US and have all your Amazon packages delivered to your door.
This. Life couldn't be any more simple or convenient in my current U.S. situation. People where I live in a conservative Texas city are pretty friendly and innocuous. But I never even set eyes on an attractive woman, let alone one I'd want to get something going with. The obesity/health situation of Americans has long since reached critical mass.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

gsjackson wrote:
March 1st, 2023, 6:42 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
March 1st, 2023, 6:02 pm
This. Life couldn't be any more simple or convenient in my current U.S. situation. People where I live in a conservative Texas city are pretty friendly and innocuous. But I never even set eyes on an attractive woman, let alone one I'd want to get something going with. The obesity/health situation of Americans has long since reached critical mass.
My situation is not exactly the same. I have a fairly comfortable life in my hometown in the UK but I find this place and its people so boring. Moreover, I just don't feel any connection to Anglo culture and overwhelmingly prefer Hispanic culture. With me, it's more cultural. I want to live in a place with friendly and passionate Hispanic people, enchanting Mediterranean or colonial architecture, Hispanic cuisine, a pleasant temperate climate, and where Spanish is spoken. Hot Latinas, who are the only race of women that I am willing to date, are simply one factor among many. My HA motivation is a full package kind of deal, not just for the women.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Life in the US isn't tolerable for me. Maybe if I wanted a life as a NEET Hikikomori with pet cats, a gaming room, a sex doll as a girlfriend, and would just "lay down and rot" my life away (like Incels do), inside a home very much below European quality, then sure, America would be great for getting everything delivered to my door, never leaving, and never doing anything. However, I want a real girl and I wouldn't ever be able to actually have a property in the US (not that I would even want one at this point). I also hate the Wokeness, the disgusting transgender degenerates that are everywhere in the US, and the Jews. Zionism infects America. Much of the food is literal poison and I hate the obesity crisis.

I want to live in an affordable country with beautiful girls, thin people, where respect and decency are common, with little or no LGBTQ+, where people accept large age gaps in relationships, and I can own a nice home. Where I can walk wherever I need to go and if not, easily use a ride sharing app or hire a driver.

Honestly, my comfort since leaving Europe has dropped! I can't stand it!

Maybe if I could stay in a 5 Star Hotel and get a private chauffeur for a month and stay in a first class American city and I could spend $10,000-$20,000 every month then I might enjoy being in America more, but I don't have that!

I can live an above average lifestyle in Eastern Europe but I am definitely overpaying in Europe at the moment. Next year, I would reduce my costs and actually see my lifestyle go to somewhat upperclass, if I were to hypothetically remain in Europe, which I most likely won't. I ideally won't spend another winter in Europe.

I am suited for a life of leisure, luxury, and love!

I'm not suited for a life in the lower classes, terrible conditions, and Incel. I never enjoy returning to the US. It's too expensive.

Almost everything is either expensive and low quality, or extremely expensive and high quality.

I look at jobs online all the time. Almost all of them say $14 or $15 per hour! That's rubbish! That's breadcrumbs! It won't cover a months rent working full-time! No! America isn't possible! Anyone who thinks America is actually livable doesn't actually understand reality!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Tsar

I agree. Are you in America now?

You will not want to step in the U.S soil now because everything is more expensive to the Wazoo then before! I'm still stuck here in the U.S.
20%-30% price increase in groceries, insurance, fuel and rent, etc.
You better off staying in Bulgeria while applying for free lance work, or IT jobs from America companies. That will get you further.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 2nd, 2023, 11:33 am
@Tsar

You will not want to step in the U.S soil now because everything is more expensive to the Wazoo then before! I'm still stuck here in the U.S.
You better off staying in Bulgeria while applying for free lance work, or IT jobs from America companies. That will get you further.
Not to mention medical and dental. My ex wife was recently given a quote of $17,000 to get her teeth fixed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The other thing is the system of licensure and lawsuit risk that restricts what type of business you can start which eliminates probably about 95% of what would be the free market. That means most people have to work for and buy products from the system's whorporations, so you are really living under communism.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Tsar wrote:
March 1st, 2023, 7:47 pm
Life in the US isn't tolerable for me. Maybe if I wanted a life as a NEET Hikikomori with pet cats, a gaming room, a sex doll as a girlfriend, and would just "lay down and rot" my life away (like Incels do), inside a home very much below European quality, then sure, America would be great for getting everything delivered to my door, never leaving, and never doing anything. However, I want a real girl and I wouldn't ever be able to actually have a property in the US (not that I would even want one at this point). I also hate the Wokeness, the disgusting transgender degenerates that are everywhere in the US, and the Jews. Zionism infects America. Much of the food is literal poison and I hate the obesity crisis.

I want to live in an affordable country with beautiful girls, thin people, where respect and decency are common, with little or no LGBTQ+, where people accept large age gaps in relationships, and I can own a nice home. Where I can walk wherever I need to go and if not, easily use a ride sharing app or hire a driver.

Honestly, my comfort since leaving Europe has dropped! I can't stand it!

Maybe if I could stay in a 5 Star Hotel and get a private chauffeur for a month and stay in a first class American city and I could spend $10,000-$20,000 every month then I might enjoy being in America more, but I don't have that!

I can live an above average lifestyle in Eastern Europe but I am definitely overpaying in Europe at the moment. Next year, I would reduce my costs and actually see my lifestyle go to somewhat upperclass, if I were to hypothetically remain in Europe, which I most likely won't. I ideally won't spend another winter in Europe.

I am suited for a life of leisure, luxury, and love!

I'm not suited for a life in the lower classes, terrible conditions, and Incel. I never enjoy returning to the US. It's too expensive.

Almost everything is either expensive and low quality, or extremely expensive and high quality.

I look at jobs online all the time. Almost all of them say $14 or $15 per hour! That's rubbish! That's breadcrumbs! It won't cover a months rent working full-time! No! America isn't possible! Anyone who thinks America is actually livable doesn't actually understand reality!
And the sad part about the jobs, they try to make it hard for you to even get hired for the low paying ass jobs. They have all those horseshit demands. I only laid out a few but some of those ads have over 20 damn things they want you to be able to do and put up with.
1. Work at a fast pace
2. Do multiple task all at once and make little to no mistakes
3. Be able to handle a lot of pressure and stress

But yeah I realized that life in the West is shit, my internet bill was almost $200 a damn month....I've grown sick of this asshole country myself. Of course every major country is rife with LBGTQ people so you're not getting around that one. The only way you can escape that is if you go someplace like Africa or one of them Islamic countries. But Europe, America, Most parts of Asia (Thailand, Philippines, Japan, India, even Indonesia) those people exist, that sort of thing is being promoted all over the world and very few people are willing to resist it since people have bought into the belief that EVERYONE should have rights. Even in countries like Russia and China you have people who are part of that life, they just don't broadcast it because those countries aren't very tolerant at all of those type of people but they do exist.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on March 4th, 2023, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

fschmidt wrote:
March 1st, 2023, 11:26 am
galii wrote:
I partly agree. There are some options, but not so many. Eco-Villages are no good, full of liberal degenerates. Rural Areas aren't ideal for most people. Small Towns are mixed. Many small towns have become impoverished wastelands, hardly ideal. The only 2 areas in America that have seen recently that were tolerable are Anabaptist Pennsylvania and north Idaho. My wife visited north Idaho more recently and found it ruined by an influx of Californians. So at this point I only know of one tolerable area in America. If there are more, I would like to know. The 3 towns you mentioned are all liberal, hardly ideal. Small towns in Pennsylvania look like a better option.
That's why people need to quit claiming that the U.S. is mostly "conservative" it's a load of horseshit because liberals obviously outnumber them. That's why they took over all the damn states or at least almost all of them. But Idaho sucked even before Californians moved in.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on March 4th, 2023, 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrPeabody wrote:
March 4th, 2023, 5:48 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 2nd, 2023, 11:33 am
@Tsar

Not to mention medical and dental. My ex wife was recently given a quote of $17,000 to get her teeth fixed.
That is f***ing ridiculous...