'The Suburbs are the best place to live.'

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
galii
Experienced Poster

'The Suburbs are the best place to live.'

Post by galii »

They are safe, peaceful, usually have great school districts and not far away from whatever store or business you need. You have much more space and privacy. These are all things I never had growing up and since moving to the suburbs it’s opened my eyes.
https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopini ... e_to_live/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

peregrino
Freshman Poster

Re: 'The Suburbs are the best place to live.'

Post by peregrino »

Yes, if you’re married with kids and you’ve got your friend clique locked in.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 'The Suburbs are the best place to live.'

Post by Yohan »

The suburbs are good here for living in Japan if you are retired or do not need public transportation to your working place far away. Very safe, very clean, regardless if in a high-income or low-income area.

However I am not so sure aboout suburbs of major cities in Europe - plenty of crime is going on there, not so safe. London, Rom, Paris....etc.

Likely not only in Europe, for example South African suburbs are known to be dangerous, some also with some low-income suburbs in USA, also heard similar stories about Latin America.