Why I'm Leaving Canada Forever

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why I'm Leaving Canada Forever

Post by Taco »

The wealthy Canadians will be the last to leave but make no mistake they will be trying to leave as fast as possible...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Why I'm Leaving Canada Forever

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Taco wrote:
December 19th, 2023, 5:32 pm
The wealthy Canadians will be the last to leave but make no mistake they will be trying to leave as fast as possible...

Its hilarious because people are running thinking that they will be able to escape the issues in Canada that's happening in every single Western nation. Where are all these people going to flee to, Asia? Some of them are even saying America which makes them seem rather ignorant...Fleeing from one failed Western country to another failed Western country. Every single Western country is falling apart, Western Civilization is declining.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on December 20th, 2023, 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

viewtopic.php?style=1&f=9&t=49993
Canada, a nice place for living? Listen what this man says....
-----
I opened such a thread about one week ago, with the same video as Taco.

I see nothing wrong with leaving your native country, if you think it is better somewhere else.
I relocated from Europe to Asia more than 40 years ago, never came back, and I do not regret it.

It depends on your situation - if your life is fine, you might stay, but if your life is unhappy you will try to leave....What's wrong with that?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If your thinking of staying in Canada permanently your too optimistic.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs