Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
* If you're looking to save money, use these guys:
You can save quite a bit on show tickets and fine dining. I think we saved around $32 on buffets.
* The Vegas Chinatown area has been taken over by massage parlors. It's got to the point where you couldn't throw a rock across the street without hitting one. I expect the LV police to do something about it in the near future.
* I was hoping to see this in action, but alas, I arrived too late:
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/no ... ing-strip/
* Every other casino seems to have their Cirque du Soleil show these days. If they think by having an exotic sounding name, they can squeeze the franchise to the limit, well, I think it's over done. No offense to the excellent performers.
* LV RE market is in the pits, the Trump Tower reduced prices by 50%. I still wouldn't buy or live there. ;p
Many crapy condos avail at $20k-$30k range. Good luck finding a tenant.
Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!
Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.
Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!