The Black Girl Curse, by Eric Culpeper

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

The Black Girl Curse, by Eric Culpeper

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Book Summary:

The Black Girl Curse is a work of unspeakably brutal honesty that very clearly and concisely gets completely to the bottom of negativity towards black women. It also explains how the Industrial Revolution, the Sexual Revolution, hyperurbanization, ultra-feminism, and 4 generations of government assistance have systematically yielded a culture of "strong, independent" black women and how their support base has all but disintegrated because of this.

My opinion of this book:

The only problem (besides the punctuational and syntax errors) I have with this book is that it is TOO SHORT.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

I'm tempted to read it, but I honestly do not want yet another reason that could possibly sway me to hate black women. Are there any solutions discussed in this book?
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Introvert wrote:I'm tempted to read it, but I honestly do not want yet another reason that could possibly sway me to hate black women. Are there any solutions discussed in this book?

He is only talking about Black AMERICAN Women, by the way. He does also mention how white women are becoming like black American women, and he does mention how brothers and other men are seeking wives overseas.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...