Hello I'm Jack Rover - World Traveler, Author and Lover

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
travelingjohn69
Freshman Poster

Hello I'm Jack Rover - World Traveler, Author and Lover

Post by travelingjohn69 »

Come checkout my book as it talks about travel and relationships. It's very informative and useful in a mans endeavors of finding fulfillment with foreign women.

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/jackrover
Jack Rover
WakingUp
Freshman Poster

Post by WakingUp »

I took a chance on this book - it is legit. Lots of good info. and insight on how to pay for sex safely, as well as how mongering experience can allow you to do better with regular women.

There are some annoying English errors, but they do not detract from the value of the book.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

hi jack, what´s your mission?
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Hay man, not sure if you're still around, but I heard your interview with Tariq Nasheed and thought that he gave you a hard time. On the other hand, you have room to improve to present yourself more properly.

Anyhow, guys like Tariq are from the old old school where it was just ingrained into them not to ever pay for p***y so you really can't convince a guy like that to do anything otherwise. And for some reason, it's only black males who make fun of any other male who pays for sex. I think guys who belittle Johns are idiots, who cares how another man gets his rocks off, it's really nobody's business.

travelingjohn69
Freshman Poster

Post by travelingjohn69 »

[quote="NorthAmericanguy"]Hay man, not sure if you're still around, but I heard your interview with Tariq Nasheed and thought that he gave you a hard time. On the other hand, you have room to improve to present yourself more properly.

Anyhow, guys like Tariq are from the old old school where it was just ingrained into them not to ever pay for p***y so you really can't convince a guy like that to do anything otherwise. And for some reason, it's only black males who make fun of any other male who pays for sex. I think guys who belittle Johns are idiots, who cares how another man gets his rocks off, it's really nobody's business.

That was my first interview about my book. Please don't judge me by that. The thing is I wanted to challenge him on what he preaches. What it boils down to is he likes to "play the game" I like to get laid. And I'm sure most guys like to get laid as well. To many regular women like to play games. So I'm not opposed to learning game. However, I am against spending to much time on games if it's not get you the results you desire with women. If you like to play the game be my guest. And if you're good at it more power to you. But me I rather get laid. If I can cross the border to Tijuana and get the same attractive woman in my bed for $25 that I see in San Diego.....I'm going to go for it in Tijuana. I'm not shutting myself off to women in San Diego, but I like to get laid by an attractive chick without much effort.
Jack Rover