Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby MarkDY » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:37 am

Who is Simon Black?
Hi. I’m Simon Black– international investor, entrepreneur, permanent traveler, free man. This free daily e-letter is about using the experiences from my life and travels to help you achieve more freedom.

In the last 3 months I’ve traveled to over 20 countries, met with a President and several diplomats, briefed sovereign fund managers, flown an aerobatic stunt plane, started several companies, hitchhiked in Bogota, taken a train across the orient, lectured on entrepreneurship in Eastern Europe, and personally provided venture capital to new start-ups.

I’m a student of the world, and I believe that travel is the greatest teacher. My knowledge is practical, and hopefully of significant use to you. Off the top of my head I could quote you the price of beachfront property in Croatia, where to bank in Dubai, the best place to store gold in Singapore, which cities in Mexico are the safest, which hospitals in Asia are the most cost effective, and how to find condo foreclosure listings in Panama.

I believe that in order to achieve true freedom, you have to be able to make money, control your time, and eliminate the mindset that you are subject to a corrupt government that is bent on degrading your personal liberty.

This blog is dedicated to those principles, and I provide concise, actionable information each day to help you achieve those ends. After all, it’s 2010… which means that it’s time to expand our horizons and consider, quite literally, the world of possibilities out there… all the things that the system told us were impossible, or not for “ordinaryâ€￾ people are, in fact, very much a reality:

■You don’t have to be a slave to geography anymore; live where you want, how you want.
■You can take control of your time and spend it how you want, not how others tell you
■You can live a luxurious and worry-free lifestyle overseas that would be unaffordable elsewhere
■You can make money anywhere, whether it’s China, Panama, New Zealand, or online
■You can mix and mingle with the absolute elite
I discuss these principles in my daily e-letter. It’s free, it’s packed with information, and best of all, it’s short… there’s no verbose pontification here– we both have better things to do with our time. You can read Notes from the Field in the time it takes you to make a pop tart.

While I appreciate all the visitors who stop by our website, I provide special bonuses to our email subscribers… including free reports as well as valuable content that I only share with them. It’s definitely worth your while to sign-up, and if you don’t like it, you can unsubscribe at any time with one click.

As an internet user myself, I know that it can be a pain to give someone your email address. But trust me on this, I will never give or sell your email address to anyone– it’s the law of reciprocation, and I don’t need the bad karma… I eat too much airline food.

Fill out the form below to subscribe to my e-Letter:
Freshman Poster

Return to Recommend Books and Websites