That Bitch Protect Yourself Against Women with Malicious Int

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

That Bitch Protect Yourself Against Women with Malicious Int

Post by jamesbond »

"That Bitch: Protect Yourself Against Women with Malicious Intent" this is a great book written by Roy Sheppard and Mary Cleary. It's also called, "Venus, the dark side." He explains what men should look for when he meets a woman, how to spot dangerous women, (including dangerous woman at work), what questions a man needs to ask a woman before he starts to date her, he also explains the importance of prenuptial agreements.

He also goes into detail on "predatory women" and the type of men these women are looking for. Also, he describes women who lie about their childhood (saying things like she was abused by her father) and the questions a man should ask her to find out if she is telling the truth. In one chapter he talks about the tell tale signs of women who are about to divorce their husbands (and what the husband can do about it). Also, men going through a divorce, DO NOT have to give his ex-wife his house, 401k, and other assets if he hires a good attorney (the author goes into detail on how to find a good divorce attorney).

This book should be a must read for ALL men before they get married or even before they start dating women. The book came out in 2007 and over a million copies have been sold so far! Here is the authors website:

http://www.venusthedarkside.com/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

I'm going to buy this book, it seems like it would be a good read for me. Hopefully i'll be able to spot these women. Thanks jamesbond
OutWest
Veteran Poster

good indication

Post by OutWest »

Well..one pretty good indicator or a woman being one the will attempt to screw you over is the red, white and blue tattoos on her ass. If she is an American woman, it is about 65% certain you are heading for a major screwing for the screwing you got.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Outwest, dont you mean 90% ?
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.