Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Mobile Theme       Dark Theme

Should we ban registered sex offender Dan Cilley?

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should we Ban the Dan?

Yes we should be ban him for being a sex offender and attracting unwanted attention to the forum
75%
No, I find his antics amusing and believe he should be allowed to stay here due to 'freedom of speech'
25%

Total votes: 16

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Should we ban registered sex offender Dan Cilley?

Post by Shemp »

yick wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 4:28 pm
As for him becoming a rent boy, toy boy for a rich older man etc - I know nothing about this except for that he is a mentally unhinged 6ft 3ins, 220lbs - or over 100 kgs - fit, strong man - if he decides to lose it then he is capable of killing someone - there wouldn't be many people capable of taking the lunatic down at that size - and certainly not the ordinary size fellow who's idea of exercise is giving some fella he met on the street a blow job. I should imagine however well packaged such men are - experienced 'sugar daddies' know better than to daliance with such madmen - could go very wrong very quickly and very easily.
According to Andy Warhol's Diaries, which I read long ago, lots of older rich white homos in New York would hire black thugs from Harlem, either to suck them off or be f***ed in the ass by them, and being beaten up and robbed was part of the thrill they sought. Those diaries from the 1960's and 1970's but I'm sure this sort of thing still goes on.

Heterosexual guys who patronize prostitutes also often seek danger to heighten the thrill.

Also, many women get excited by danger and/or dangerous men, and homosexuals can be thought of as hypersexed women.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 4:44 pm

Heterosexual guys who patronize prostitutes also often seek danger to heighten the thrill.
Yes. It is the same with nudsharks.

andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Post by andrewfitzpatrick »

He's kicked it up a notch and posted a video of how he wants to mate with a prepubescent girl.
4:45 mark

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I'm not surprised that most of you guys feel you should ban Dan aka Mr. Wang Chung Tonight looking fellow. I call him that for fun - not because I loathe the guy. I'm more than uninterested in his antics; I'm disinterested in anything he does. However, it's funny how feminists don't accept most of guys for merely being born as men YET there's animus towards Dan for being a registered sex offender and for being on Skid Row, Los Angeles. That's fcuked up that this is even being decided. We are HA now because we have been "banned" in most forms from American society and now these shenanigans??? Hungry....hungry....hippo-crites. Then again: I found out from a source that most people on here whom are cool with that source say I'm crazy and fcuked up hence those people from HA ignoring me.

In addendum, this guy probably needs HA to keep him from killing himself because his life is pretty screwed enough don't you think???? This place has way more dysfunctional characters than he that remain among us in registration.

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
February 16th, 2020, 2:37 pm
He's kicked it up a notch and posted a video of how he wants to mate with a prepubescent girl.
4:45 mark

Wow that's insane. On top of being completely ridiculous from a biological perspective, because a prepubescent girl would not have entered puberty and be barren, so there's not a lot to 'mate' with. What a sick c**t lol.
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
February 16th, 2020, 5:22 pm
I'm not surprised that most of you guys feel you should ban Dan aka Mr. Wang Chung Tonight looking fellow. I call him that for fun - not because I loathe the guy. I'm more than uninterested in his antics; I'm disinterested in anything he does. However, it's funny how feminists don't accept most of guys for merely being born as men YET there's animus towards Dan for being a registered sex offender and for being on Skid Row, Los Angeles. That's fcuked up that this is even being decided. We are HA now because we have been "banned" in most forms from American society and now these shenanigans??? Hungry....hungry....hippo-crites. Then again: I found out from a source that most people on here whom are cool with that source say I'm crazy and fcuked up hence those people from HA ignoring me.
Who on this forum says you are crazy and f***ed up? I don't think you are crazy and f***ed up, you seem like one of the more normal and level-headed posters and never seem to get into personal spats and immature little pissing matches with other members like quite a few others here frequently do. So I'm curious about this 'intel', seems... odd.
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
February 16th, 2020, 5:22 pm
In addendum, this guy probably needs HA to keep him from killing himself because his life is pretty screwed enough don't you think???? This place has way more dysfunctional characters than he that remain among us in registration.
If anyone needs this forum to keep themselves from committing suicide, they're probably too far gone anyway for them to be of any benefit to themselves, society or anyone else. And if that man happens to be an out-and-proud pedo, I would argue that it may be a good thing if he did off himself. It would be doing the world a favor.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 16th, 2020, 10:56 pm
Wow that's insane. On top of being completely ridiculous from a biological perspective, because a prepubescent girl would not have entered puberty and be barren, so there's not a lot to 'mate' with. What a sick c**t lol.
We realise that most 13yo girls these days are not in fact prepubescent, right? Also, he appears to be talking about legally courting them and subsequently legally marrying them, not just pumping and dumping them. Now, the chances of him pulling this off seem fairly remote, but he is not suggesting anything illegal. I am not justifying it, but from a biological perspective there is potentially an evolutionary purpose for having sexual relations with people before they can breed, because they might then be inculcated into a relationship with you when they can breed rather than becoming worthless sluts. Once again, I'm not advocating this.

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
February 16th, 2020, 11:23 pm
We realise that most 13yo girls these days are not in fact prepubescent, right? Also, he appears to be talking about legally courting them and subsequently legally marrying them, not just pumping and dumping them. Now, the chances of him pulling this off seem fairly remote, but he is not suggesting anything illegal. I am not justifying it, but from a biological perspective there is potentially an evolutionary purpose for having sexual relations with people before they can breed, because they might then be inculcated into a relationship with you when they can breed rather than becoming worthless sluts. Once again, I'm not advocating this.
I suppose in some cultures a man can agree with a girls parents to marry her when she comes of age, even when the girl in question is still too young. The man then waits for the girl to be of age, and marries her when she does. There's no grooming involved. But what he seems to suggest is essentially the grooming of a minor, and in previous videos linked by this Andrew Fitzpatrick fellow he goes into a lot of uncomfortable detail when it comes to his sexual fantasies regarding underaged girls and how he desires to rape them, etctetera. If all he wanted to do was marry a young virgin and that's all... but no, his fantasies go well beyond that. He's positively deranged.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
February 13th, 2020, 10:48 am
Good point about Google hits. Not only google hits but if Dan acts on his fantasies at some point, to either have sex with kids or strangle and rape women, you might get unwanted media attention. Potentially police attention as well for building their case. Dan Cilley is absolutely not worth getting a subpoena and having to incur costs to appear in an American court. The post Winston made saying he was going to delete references Dan made to underage girls in posts already sets himself up to called in as a witness. Don't be surprised if Dan acts on his fantasies at some point. He already claims that being a registered sex offender in a tribute to his masculinity and that other men want to have sex with minors as well and just lack the courage to admit it.
That doesn't make sense. Why would I get a subpoena to appear in court? I don't know Dan in person and have never met him. A testimony from me would be useless since I don't know anymore about Dan than anyone else. If anything, since you knew Dan in person andrewfitzpatrict, wouldn't you be more likely to be called as a witness in court than me? I don't think I have any crucial evidence that could be used. All the evidence is in the forum which any law enforcement can find and save to use as evidence. That's like calling the CEO of YouTube in as a witness for something Dan said on YouTube. It makes no sense. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp and Marcos,
How do you guys know so much about the gay community and what gay sugar daddies want in a boy toy, etc? lol. That's gross and disgusting man. How are you two privy to such forbidden knowledge here? Makes me wonder. I don't think the average nice innocent guy here knows anything about the gay community. That's sick man. How do you guys have so much insider knowledge about it? lol. That's gotta raise an eyebrow man. lol :P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
February 11th, 2020, 8:06 am
I think in terms of sin versus what is allowed. I would agree with this man that it is not wrong for a man married to a 16-year-old to have sex with her. But he's wanting polygamy, and is he opposed to sex outside of marriage?

We probably all have ancestors who have married teenagers. One of my great-grandparents was a teen bride, like 15 or 16. I saw that in a book on our family history some time back. Usually, the husbands were kind of young, but if they weren't, I wouldn't call that a sin. Societal norms were different then, too.

But if you are attracted to teenage girls, why would you go around advertising it? A lot of us men, if we were honest, would admit that a teenager who looks like a grown woman could be attractive. But those who are available usually learn to exercise some restraint in who they date or pursue when they know their age.

If a man goes around talking about such things and promoting it, I don't want him around my teenage daughter.
That's true. People forget that in most of recorded history, women married young, as young as 14 and even younger in some cultures. Even in Medieval Europe, girls got married at 14. I don't know why the age of consent was much less back then. Maybe because people didn't live as long and had to grow up faster. Even in the 1970's a 12 year old looks very different than a 12 year old today. They looked much older and more adult like. When I was 9 I remember looking at 12 year olds above me and thinking that they looked so big and grown up. Yet you see a 12 year old today and they look nothing like the 12 year olds I saw up above me when I was 9. Weird. I've always wondered about that. I always thought it was due to perspective, but apparently not, because if you see photos and videos of 12 year olds in the early 1980's and prior, they did look different, more big and adult like, than today. Especially if you look at movies from the 70's. Anyone ever notice that?

Anyhow, just because laws and trends change, doesn't mean right and wrong have to change too. Some of this is culturally based, not an inherent morality. And legal and immoral are not always the same thing. For example, flirtation is a taboo now, but it wasn't before 1990. And kids selling lemonade on the street is no longer as common as it used to be in the US, because some states have banned it, even though it's been an American tradition and nothing bad has ever come of it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Light wrote:
February 11th, 2020, 9:06 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 10th, 2020, 7:19 pm
Dan Cilley posts under his own name, which anyone can google if they wish, and they will immediately come across a multitude of articles about how he is crazy, dangerous, a nuisance and a registered sex offender who went to trial and everything. He can't even go abroad, get a job in many areas even because he's essentially marked for life. And you seriously think keeping such an individual around under the guise of 'freedom of speech' is in any way, shape or form beneficial to HappierAbroad or the community and its philosophy?

Even Cornfed, occasional racist dribble aside, at least went to Korea, and interacts with other users, and has the common sense to stay properly anonymous. But Dan Cilley is open and proud lunacy and a future liability to this website, and I hope for you and your website's sake you will reconsider your stance.
Has Dan Cilley ever mentioned he wanted to go abroad?

Not that it matters because I think Dan Cilley only ever wanted to approach American girls in downtown Los Angeles but people should know he'll be barred from entering most nations in the world with his red Sex Offender stamp printed directed onto a passport if he were to ever get a passport.
Yes he has. A few years ago, he told me he wished he could go to the Philippines. But he didn't have enough money. So yeah he has expressed a wish to go abroad before. Maybe not on this forum, but in conversation he has.

I don't understand something. If you can't go abroad if you're a sex offender, then how did the famous movie director Roman Polanski go to Europe to escape prosecution charges for having sexual relations with a minor? Was it different before? Or was it because he hadn't been convicted yet? How did the court allow him to leave the country?

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Dan needs psychological help. He's no good to anyone in the Philippines or anywhere else until he fixes himself.
Inspired Expat : ​ Expat Lifestyle Discussion.
https://inspiredexpat.forumotion.com/

Location Independent Expat Relocate : ​ If you want to move abroad, but you can't decide where, I can help you.
http://lierelocate.weebly.com/

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Shemp wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 11:20 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 13th, 2020, 11:50 pm
The gay scene is notoriously picky and you have to offer quite a lot before you get paid quite a lot.
You're talking about the clean cut faggoty homosexuals. I know nothing about them other than that they're more bitchy than the bitchiest women, so why not just get a woman?
How did this weird discussion turn so homosexual?

And comparing doing gay stuff-- which is nasty and on par with sex with animals for how gross the idea is-- to women just doesn't make sense.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
February 17th, 2020, 4:37 pm
Shemp and Marcos,
How do you guys know so much about the gay community and what gay sugar daddies want in a boy toy, etc? lol. That's gross and disgusting man. How are you two privy to such forbidden knowledge here? Makes me wonder. I don't think the average nice innocent guy here knows anything about the gay community. That's sick man. How do you guys have so much insider knowledge about it? lol. That's gotta raise an eyebrow man. lol :P
I was thinking the same thing.

This is another topic for another thread. But Mayor Pete kissed a dude on stage, which they call his 'husband'-- nasty.

Don't most men see something like that and see it as something nasty, like watching someone kiss an animal or something like that? I think that's probably a natural sense of revulsion a lot of me have if not most, and they are trying to train that out of kids by calling this natural revulsion 'homophobia.' Does anyone else agree?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
February 17th, 2020, 4:42 pm
That's true. People forget that in most of recorded history, women married young, as young as 14 and even younger in some cultures. Even in Medieval Europe, girls got married at 14. I don't know why the age of consent was much less back then. Maybe because people didn't live as long and had to grow up faster. Even in the 1970's a 12 year old looks very different than a 12 year old today. They looked much older and more adult like. When I was 9 I remember looking at 12 year olds above me and thinking that they looked so big and grown up. Yet you see a 12 year old today and they look nothing like the 12 year olds I saw up above me when I was 9. Weird. I've always wondered about that. I always thought it was due to perspective, but apparently not, because if you see photos and videos of 12 year olds in the early 1980's and prior, they did look different, more big and adult like, than today. Especially if you look at movies from the 70's. Anyone ever notice that?
I think it's perspective. Maybe you have photos to prove otherwise. I thought second graders were very tall when I was in first grade.

I had a great-grandmother who married at 15. I don't consider that immoral. State laws typically still allow it. It irritates me if people start talking about that as if it is some kind of immoral crime. They are speaking ill of their own ancestors, probably. There were kings and queens married at 15. I think Mary Queen of Scots was married around that age.
Anyhow, just because laws and trends change, doesn't mean right and wrong have to change too. Some of this is culturally based, not an inherent morality. And legal and immoral are not always the same thing. For example, flirtation is a taboo now, but it wasn't before 1990. And kids selling lemonade on the street is no longer as common as it used to be in the US, because some states have banned it, even though it's been an American tradition and nothing bad has ever come of it.
Morality-wise, I would think the ethical thing to do would be to wait until a girl is physically developed enough to give birth before marrying her off. I wouldn't marry my girls off really young, though.

I've also read that the average age of a girls first period has gone down. Maybe its more nutrition or hormones in the milk.

Selling food is way overregulated in the US. I spent many years in Indonesia, and people just put together a box out of wood, paint it, put on some bicycle wheels, put in a gas tank, hose, wok, etc. and sell noodles. If it's illegal, they don't enforce the laws in most places. People have to earn a living.

Here, we want to have everything health inspected and the government requires licenses and inspections for the smallest food business and local goverments possibility for street vending in a lot of locations.